+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Finally. Silent reader need to say something to support this petition. Thanks Queenrose to voice out this issue.
    U did better than GM. Support u to be next GM LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Queenrose View Post
    Dear Playrohan Game DEVs and fellow Game masters,

I have been attending regular waterway dungeon runs with my friends and I realize this one problem:

No matter where we die, we always get spawned at 1st floor.

This is a huge inconvenience for our players because players can be dead due to many unforeseen reasons (Lags, pot ran out, etc)
    if 1 teammate mobs too much bales (not to mention the bales always comes in groups), chances are we will likely all die from it.

Therefore. Here I am writing a petition on suggesting DEVs to change the spawn point to the according level, just like sage tower.

If you die at 4th floor, you spawn at 4th floor.

I believe this change won’t bring any harm to the current gameplay and will only make the dungeon run more enjoyable.

For players, I need you guys to comment down below and together we can make GM notice this thread

Sincerely,
    K.
    Waa Waa was... Fellows seal lover... Please bring your father mother brother sister teacher friends and bestie to support this. Hope GM can finally listen what players need in the game

Agree!!
    Please GM make it happen ASAP

Rarely going to wtw but i greatly support this idea

Love the idea! If they can't fix the lag and delay. This is the solution!

Im into it.. This is 100% will make better seal (WTW).. +1 from me

GM pleaae make this happens! I support this 100%

This is the best idea I've ever seen in forum.. Hope GM will see this

I hope gm and developers can consider this petition

hahaha, yes it will 1000000% make waterway better. since it’s always freezeing and lagging every 2 minutes... Lol
    totally agree with PD2499, ic server can’t fix the lag and freeze, this is the best solution!