+ Reply to Thread

Need urgent answers...

How dual login works?
    In KR version it available I guess.
    My real question is...
    Can I use same account to access seal online in 2 different PC (Not same PC) with same ID and same password but use different characters while playing?
    I really need this answer, because my gf and me, we wanna play with same account.

Is that even possible?
    If it is possible then is it legal to play like that?

Is it possible to use couple system, like couple 2 chars from same account? Male and female char obviously.

Another thing I wanna know is...
    Can I assign certain keyboard keys on PC mouse, like picking up item key or even skill number keys?
    Since the mouse I'm using has extra keys.
    Is that legal to do so?
    Since there is such an option available legally from Microsoft, so I want know if such a thing is even acceptable as per Seal online play rules.

I don't want to do anything illegal in Seal online so I need answers for clarification.
    Last edited by Sealbreaker; 10-28-2018 at 06:41 PM.

I think as long as there are no illegal third party system, it's alright.

Better send ticket to GM (just google send ticket seal online if u don't know)

Is not able to login the same account using different pc at the same time. This is happen back to the 1st seal beta Taiwan server. Duplicate item happen coz using the same bank when different char access the bank in the same time. So its fixed. U can't login the same account in the same time, either one will get DC.
    Last edited by Workzz; 10-28-2018 at 10:22 PM.

Many players are already using that "modification keys"..

For some cases it's illegal and for another its legal..(the most common is 1 key button for 10 potion.

GM actually said using 3rd party program is not allowed.

For double login ,some can use double login but with different id but i dont know how and dont wanna try since i use laptop not pc (for laptop users it will damage your laptop)