+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Players Online?

Players Online?

Current & Max?

-and is it worth playing ?
    Last edited by dekanxron; 10-28-2018 at 03:41 AM.

worth playing, I'd say hell yes I have a lot of fun. Amount of players in total? noone knows but on jainus it's enough to have a proper economy ingame & on EM. On ISEN, population is **** and the ones who are there are carebears.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Jainus has a nice active, healthy community. Power Area (Event) is enough proof of that (Tho in saying that, it does tend to have slow or less active periods at times. It has its own "cycles" of sorts but it always picks up again. Currently, there's been 2 consecutive events going on that have brought out players and even some older players have returned to suss things out, so yea, its pretty nice atm). And ultimately, the game is whatever YOU make it. If you want everything fast and now, then this prolly isn't the game for you. Rohan (when played legit) takes time and a wholeeeeeee lot of patience. So if you have that within you, this game can be a great, fun experience. I've been playing 10 years (on and off) and can honestly say, I've never been bored of this game yet. I may get frustrated at times, but never bored.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Ok GMS can penalty the rpk but them can make some rules or them just unable to take any decision in their game lol lol lol

poor GMS lol

GMS u are usseful for real ! take u re time to think and make the game to go up not to go down !!!!