+ Reply to Thread
    Serf

Pendant of Plant Reinforcement

Hey guys,

Old player returning and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction in how to + my pendant of plant accessories?

Still a bit confused with all the changes and trying to get through the forums to try and learn, but spend most my time ending up reading complaints about the game.

Please leave your salt shaker on the counter. Thanks
    [Emo]Nightmare - 115+10 Warlock

"I think Warlocks will be able to put out more damage and most certainly will be monsterous while grinding but I don't see them beating temps or guards pvp wise, they will remain a weird kind of support/annoy class." - snipers334

warlok and wizard at this time its a ****ed class. maybe whit last accesory on you can be a litle bit better than wizard but u cant beat temp ,guard ,dhan ,trinity class ever .now we have opaniel armor(pvp def) and chackra accesory in game where owerpower. Pendant is not bad but add only one stat and a bit hp , also there 2 type of them pvp/pve depend what u looking for. them are not bad to grind . i am using a set but rumir ,dk vit and dhan got an advantage idk how good are for other class .i used ars IV and got a set +8 beacause them where cheap and u can risc whit out abradant .Also u can use guarder now and +++.

Putting your choice in class aside...

You can + these rings with ARS (Armor Reinforcement Stones). ARS I, II, III, IV are available in-game via crafting (though unless you already have the crafting blueprints, which are almost impossible to get, you'll be buying them for crone from other players / ecash on EM). ARS V and VI are available on the Item Mall. Enhancement Abradants are also available on the Item Mall.

You simply double click on the ARS stone, and there will be 2 slots: one for your accessory and the other for an enhancement abradant (which preserves the accessory in case of failure).

The number on the ARS corresponds with how much + is added if reinforcement succeeds (i.e. ARS III adds 3 to reinforcement, ARS V adds 5, etc). Without an enhancement abradant, if reinforcement fails, your accessory breaks.

If the reinforcement succeeds, the accessory is reinforced by the amount of the ARS number (i.e. a pendant +6, using an ARS III, upon success becomes +9), but if reinforcement fails, even with an enhancement abradant, the reinforcement point is minus'd by the ARS number (i.e. a pendant +6, using ARS III, upon failure becomes +3).

Hope that helps.

Edit: also, please note that the success rate of reinforcement depends on the reinforcement goal (e.g. if you have a pendant +6, and you're using ARS III, your reinforcement goal is +9). The higher the reinforcement goal, the lower your chance of success. Using different ARS stones DOES NOT affect success rate - anyone who says otherwise doesn't know what they're talking about (i.e. pendant +6 and using ARS III has the same success rates as pendant +8 and using ARS I as the reinforcement goal is the same = +9).
    Last edited by Reapmaster; 10-27-2018 at 10:49 AM.

I don’t carry grudges, I carry flowers to funerals.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniSaffa View Post
    Hey guys,

Old player returning and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction in how to + my pendant of plant accessories?

Still a bit confused with all the changes and trying to get through the forums to try and learn, but spend most my time ending up reading complaints about the game.

Please leave your salt shaker on the counter. Thanks
    Nice quote (it's from me duhu), anyway, it's outdated. Locks can't really grind but they can beat guardians and they do still remain a kind of weird support/annoy class.

Also dark elf balance patch comming (for both lock & wizzard)
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

I really love flowers, lots of flowers in the apartment. But since I am often on business trips, I could not afford them until I saw these tall planters uk at getpotted.com. This original solution allowed me to realize my dream, now I can safely leave on work trips without worrying about my plants.