+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Reapmaster View Post
    I can't be bothered to start a flame war here, but that PvP you mention was almost a year ago. Most of Syndi mains at that time weren't even geared properly - hell, no one was even +50 lol. I don't think holds true today - please see the TSB 3 weeks ago where both Royals and Covenant maxed out in players, while we had a combined playerbase of like 20-something (a record low for Syn+E2N at TSB). We were out outnumbered 3:2.

In any case, most of E2N is scattered around Europe as well, and Syndi is 90% PH time (which is GMT +8). If TSB isn't convenient, perhaps come up with a time/day of the week?

I think it's easier for Royals to organize PvP since you obviously lose when the time isn't in your favor, but when a PvP opportunity arises and time is in your favor, you're able to call 70-90% of your mains and wipe our PvP pts.

Compare this to us and you'll see at any time of the day, we can always get 30-40% of our mains (even during TSB), as there will always be someone on around the clock. But due to our more highly varied timezones, it is harder to get organized though and get the 70-90% to be online at the same time. This is also why a substantial amount of people log right after TSB, as it is early morning/super late at night.

But as I said, talk is cheap. Cbf arguing. Time/day.
    At some point I do agree with you that we do have people to log in on that day you were referring too (if you're talking about the video that Moses made) one other thing, we have people in there but our main cores was not there it was only me and Astro, those people you were referring too as numbers are newbies of tsb and doesn't even know what to do and doesn't have upgrades that pretty much dies in one shot. Cherish, Rahela, Arctic, EvilSabby, TastyCoconut, Shm3r, MsAbella, Noise, Lunas, Flumy and some more all these chars can barely go TSB and can't go tsb bcoz of the time zone. While you guys always have the numbers and the mains online. If we always have the cores like you guys that will be a different story and we already showed it before when Hema and the others still go for TSB and CV. KD always dodge when we have the mains on and ready for pvp and this is not a fact its been proven for many years.

Not to mention on every pvp that we go, My support is only Penelo and Usako it's 1 support for all of us compared to you guys that has atleast 3-4 priest that logs and 4-5 Rumirs that logs. That my friend is already a very big advantage. I cant even recall when was the last time that we had the TSB full with Royals. lol

If TSB isn't convenient, perhaps come up with a time/day of the week?
    We talked with KnightDreams and agreed on having a pvp after the evening Power Arena of one Friday night earlier this month and neither E2N or Syndicate showed up.
    I guess he dodged or you guys didn't get the memo ¯\_(´・ω・`)_/¯

This thread has transformed from a complaint of an event into a telenovela thread, and i'm not complaining xD

complaining for what ??? the event are verry ok whit out 1 quest (because of low nr of mobs and place to farm) . i like more the discution about pvp

I can't be bothered to start a flame war here, but that PvP you mention was almost a year ago. Most of Syndi mains at that time weren't even geared properly - hell, no one was even +50 lol. I don't think holds true today - please see the TSB 3 weeks ago where both Royals and Covenant maxed out in players, while we had a combined playerbase of like 20-something (a record low for Syn+E2N at TSB). We were out outnumbered 3:2.
    There is literally no reason to lose 2 vs. 14 and no sensible argument to make that will explain it other than that the 2 players who beat you, are simply much much better at playing this game. Yes not all syndicate mains were max but you did have basic gear, upgrades rulers etc. already. Flubber (noir) at that time (haig) had a ruler weapon, you had 3 rumirs (which were maxed) and at 2 dhans (ScarlettWitch & JonSnow) had max gear, titles and scrolls. You played vs 1 dhan and 1 noir which were without support and you lost!!!

As for TSB, whoever logs the biggest zerg wins TSB (if you're not r3tarded). I never go TSB so I can't say much about how the exact numbers were 3 weeks ago. I can however say that in the 10 years I play I have faced many different opponents and guilds of which some were a challenge, E2N however has always been a braindead guild with noobs that just throw $$ at this game without really understanding how it works, this reflects on their pvp capabilitys lmao. As for Syndicate, it's honestly even worse, they spend less $ (some of them still charge/RMT a lot I bet) but they farm more. Syndicate farms more, plays more, makes more hours in this game but their pvp, focus, skill usage, party comps etc. is even worse than E2N (which I didn't deem possible).

Quote Originally Posted by yubyta View Post
    For real Artic u are the king of **** , you love u re self like the dogs )) .you a are so funny and verry brave guy when u rpk . i saw u dieing by sindicate and u stoped to do the event quest and camp sz . go rpk litle boy i am there farming :P
    Arctic was sold quite awhile ago, or you must be referring to my forum name (which I assume). As for the event spot, my friend played my char after maint to check it out, found out it's not worth farming there and quit(I already have maxed ABS set so idgaf about those boxes). Sure will, I kill everyone, don't be mad XD

Quote Originally Posted by Frantix View Post
    Half of e2n core doesn't even come tsb which is unfortunate.

Both sides are missing quite a lot but i can tell you we are always missing more from our side xD

either way, its always a fun time
    Most fun is when you try out every class, throw in thousands of dollars to gear them up, get your ass beat by a free2play player on every class and then resort to play templar on indo gear which still sucks because he doesn't have friends to support him. But hey, what do I know lmfao. ty, come again
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 10-30-2018 at 03:50 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

#storytime
    #fiction
    #foreverupset

Stay safe and have a fun Halloween guys !
    See you in game

Quote Originally Posted by Frantix View Post
    #storytime
    #fiction
    #foreverupset

Stay safe and have a fun Halloween guys !
    See you in game
    Nice hashtags, I agree that you live in a fictitious world in which you make up your own storys, as soon as they get shattered you're forever upset. For example deleting your last post while you're too stupid to realise I quoted it, trying to cover up your storyline because mr.haig is upset?

No worries though, there are many more fake people here that you'll feel right at home with, have a great Halloween!
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

falow u re animal instinct guys and doing u re job . Verry nice ppl ) i ll keep farming ashkeena :P

ahhhh the beautiful silence of:

Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster