+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Angry the server is SUCK!!!

went to bed when my Relationship Days was 10800

when I woke up, the Relationship Days was 10812

only added 12 days... I had 6 hours sleep ... lol

OK, that's fine, so I log in again

But 3 mins later, I got DC again!!!

the system asks me to check my payment???????

same problem from 2 weeks ago, but you still can't fix the server???

Well, the Item Mall for Halloween! must let you make a lot of MONEY

can't you fix or upgrade the server?????

WTF...??????

the server is so SUCK, but GM still have time to run online event

even players complain the server through MP, GM just disappear after online event lol

Happened AGAIN!!!!

Last edited by Will2722; 10-26-2018 at 05:06 PM.

welcome to seal.........................
    a game with thousand problem.

I know we all hate this issue, but this is not GM fault.
    They say someone try to hack the server that make the server temporarily crash.
    So, now the GM and Developer trying to fix it.
    Please support all staff playrohan to prevent someone from hacking the server and dont judge them easily.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodysleep View Post
    I know we all hate this issue, but this is not GM fault.
    They say someone try to hack the server that make the server temporarily crash.
    So, now the GM and Developer trying to fix it.
    Please support all staff playrohan to prevent someone from hacking the server and dont judge them easily.
    it's not First time, it has been more than 2 weeks

if this was the first time that server got attack, that's fine, but it isn't first time!!!

support? I support them by spending RPS every month!

Hacker can hack the server as much as he can, not just 1 try.

You know Hamza Bendelladj? He hacked the official website of the Israeli government. His cracks would have diverted more than 280 million dollars, which he claims to have redistributed to various Palestinian NGOs.

There is no security server cannot be hacked dude even you already upgrading your security, so stay calm this is just game LoL.
    Last edited by bloodysleep; 10-27-2018 at 12:48 AM.

Hacker can hack the server as much as he can, not just 1 try.

You know Hamza Bendelladj? He hacked the official website of the Israeli government. His cracks would have diverted more than 280 million dollars, which he claims to have redistributed to various Palestinian NGOs.

There is no security server cannot be hacked dude even you already upgrading your security, so stay calm this is just game LoL.
    well, it's just a game buy you talked about the Israeli government? lol

what I angry about is, GMs just bury their heads in the sand, keep pretending nothing happens!!!

when we had H&S , Grabbit cookies events today and yesterday, players got DC but GM just continue their online events

after online events finished, you can't find a GM who is ****ing online!!! they just GONE!!!

After emergency maintenance, still got DC, still ask me to check the ****ING payment!!!

Just log in for 5 MINS, got DC again!!!

from 6:09 AM PDT to 6:14 AM PDT
    Last edited by Will2722; 10-27-2018 at 06:16 AM.

so you want the server close until the DDoS attack is gone? LoL
    Tell Katrok to stop DDoS the server dude.
    "Game Master" is only work to event, ticket, banned, etc.
    For protecting the server there is Developer who managing the server.
    Poor you dude i think you never work at big Company because you dont understand about division working.

GAME MASTER is the master of the game, he only work in the game, not outside the game.
    Fish cannot be fly dude, someone have specific skills, he cannot do all the things.
    Last edited by bloodysleep; 10-27-2018 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Will2722 View Post
    well, it's just a game buy you talked about the Israeli government? lol

what I angry about is, GMs just bury their heads in the sand, keep pretending nothing happens!!!

when we had H&S , Grabbit cookies events today and yesterday, players got DC but GM just continue their online events

after online events finished, you can't find a GM who is ****ing online!!! they just GONE!!!

After emergency maintenance, still got DC, still ask me to check the ****ING payment!!!

Just log in for 5 MINS, got DC again!!!

from 6:09 AM PDT to 6:14 AM PDT
    Go blame your indo hacker "mas katrok" and ask him to stop all those stupid action. Ask him to be mature and think widely, don't just because he want to show off what he can do and let thousands of people suffer, is just noob like a fxxking terrorist suicide boomer.

Quote Originally Posted by Workzz View Post
    Go blame your indo hacker "mas katrok" and ask him to stop all those stupid action. Ask him to be mature and think widely, don't just because he want to show off what he can do and let thousands of people suffer, is just noob like a fxxking terrorist suicide boomer.
    go **** your indo hacker, who ****ing told you I'm indo???

so you want the server close until the DDoS attack is gone? LoL
    Tell Katrok to stop DDoS the server dude.
    "Game Master" is only work to event, ticket, banned, etc.
    For protecting the server there is Developer who managing the server.
    Poor you dude i think you never work at big Company because you dont understand about division working.

GAME MASTER is the master of the game, he only work in the game, not outside the game.
    Fish cannot be fly dude, someone have specific skills, he cannot do all the things.
    what I want is all the indo are GONE FOR GOOD

all the Cheaters, Hackers are from INDO!