+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thumbs up GM`S U Send Rohan To Hell With This Halloween Event

HAHAHHAHA GM`S **** Rohan Last Time For Me No Low Lvl Can Farm This Idiot Event Nice One. By The Way Enjoy Paying Money For Nothing I Quit A Ready Sold My Accounts BladeNSoul 4EVER

Quote Originally Posted by Bombreaker777 View Post
    HAHAHHAHA GM`S **** Rohan Last Time For Me No Low Lvl Can Farm This Idiot Event Nice One. By The Way Enjoy Paying Money For Nothing I Quit A Ready Sold My Accounts BladeNSoul 4EVER
    Yea its pretty fking stupid. I'm a priest and can't even solo kill these mobs, they have the same hp as inter mobs.

Like seriously gms. Are you trying to drive away your player base?? Not everyone can pt up, not everyone is overpowered, not everyone is lvl 115+50. I thought this event was for all players?

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Yea its pretty fking stupid. I'm a priest and can't even solo kill these mobs, they have the same hp as inter mobs.

Like seriously gms. Are you trying to drive away your player base?? Not everyone can pt up, not everyone is overpowered, not everyone is lvl 115+50. I thought this event was for all players?
    Lol from pro to the grownd... QQ more.... One part absolute patch is for noobs like you farm these boxes other part of set is for 115+50 players and they will have alot of fuN to pvp for mobs and get quest done... for full set you can trade with your hight level pro players friends... if you dont have make some... lol I feel like all trolls here prefer spam bul****s than play the game QQ more forever lamerz lol

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Lol from pro to the grownd... QQ more.... One part absolute patch is for noobs like you farm these boxes other part of set is for 115+50 players and they will have alot of fuN to pvp for mobs and get quest done... for full set you can trade with your hight level pro players friends... if you dont have make some... lol I feel like all trolls here prefer spam bul****s than play the game QQ more forever lamerz lol
    Are you a little bit slow, maybe a little retarded? This is meant to be a Halloween event. Last time I knew, Halloween was something that everyone could enjoy. "Noobs " cant even farm these boxes because 1, the mob's hp is too much and 2, the poor "noobs" will get shotta. "Noobs" or low lvls should be able to partake in the events as this and its straight up unfair that they cant. There shouldn't have to be "go trade your high lvl char" or go "make high lvl friends" or blah blah. EVERYONE should be able to have the same choice as to doing the event, just like everyone else. If all this game continues to do is to cater to the needs of high lvl players, how the heck is it ever meant to survive. There's a whole ton of lowbie players, people returning and they want the same things as everyone else. And rightly so. Why should they be excluded?
    And no, I'm not a lowbie. I'm a 115+49 Priest player, I have friends, I have a guild and blah blah blah. But what I don't have, is the right to play this game on my terms. Yes, things shouldn't be gotten "easy" but in saying that, they shouldn't be made impossible to some either! And if you think different, then your nothing but a selfish git.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Are you a little bit slow, maybe a little retarded? This is meant to be a Halloween event. Last time I knew, Halloween was something that everyone could enjoy. "Noobs " cant even farm these boxes because 1, the mob's hp is too much and 2, the poor "noobs" will get shotta. "Noobs" or low lvls should be able to partake in the events as this and its straight up unfair that they cant. There shouldn't have to be "go trade your high lvl char" or go "make high lvl friends" or blah blah. EVERYONE should be able to have the same choice as to doing the event, just like everyone else. If all this game continues to do is to cater to the needs of high lvl players, how the heck is it ever meant to survive. There's a whole ton of lowbie players, people returning and they want the same things as everyone else. And rightly so. Why should they be excluded?
    And no, I'm not a lowbie. I'm a 115+49 Priest player, I have friends, I have a guild and blah blah blah. But what I don't have, is the right to play this game on my terms. Yes, things shouldn't be gotten "easy" but in saying that, they shouldn't be made impossible to some either! And if you think different, then your nothing but a selfish git.
    Yea u Are Right Gm`S Said **** Low Lvls

Halloween Is A Event For Everyone To Enjoy GM`S Forget About Low Lvls They Just Want Our Money They Need To Fix This BS Event For Everyone Can ENJOY No Just For High Lvls WTF A Lvl 110 Is Going To Do Event When Moobs 1 Shot And They Are Death Think For Everyone No Just For High Lvls

+1
    eventhough I can solo the ****(its also hard because only few spot), but i feel its unfair event, this revenge quest is totally impossible for newbie who just start the game. I wonder if there someone who suggest an event related with overpowered mob so only the OP can do it, lol
    everyone should be able to enjoy a holiday theme event equally.

Seems you can get the black diamond chests without having to kill the mobs at the beach tho. 500 of those bones makes 1 chest and they drop from any mob. But yes, from what I've read here this event is really unfair. I also have a priest, somewhat decent, but even I wouldn't be able to farm at the Vena beach :/

+1 to hard

We Will Hunt You Down

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Hoooo boy, you showing your ignorance again son. Go back to your playpen and let the adults talk.