+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Only the ppl who pay for this game are talking/complain on the forum, if you would make pay to play, then more ppl will quit xD

We Will Hunt You Down

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    Only the ppl who pay for this game are talking/complain on the forum, if you would make pay to play, then more ppl will quit xD
    i never thought that way

i am sure most of the donator and old players on this game has overpower or decent items , titles etc ,so stop to talk **** . thei have fun killing noobs because thei have nothing interesting to do on this game.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam56 View Post
    i see most of the people agreed that u r as powerful as u pay in rohan.(i have not a 115 lvl char and i didnt played this game much as u did)
    i wanna ask that have u ever think to make rohan online montly paid game? In this way it would be a fair game
    I'd like the idea of that, perhaps i could afford it

Server : Isen
    Character : Vit Defender (Clint) 115 + (?)

id pay monthly to play if and i do mean if and only if everything on the item mall were available in game for crone. But 3 pages of bitching and i was told yesterday matter of factly by the so called lead dev albreaker that everyone was happy with this event and that all phases were actually easy and that everyone could do it . dont piss down our backs and tell us its rain were smarter than that. fix it period no leeway in that statement fix it. but then again were griping so they lack the nuts to answer here because they are afraid to be told the f'ed up.

Quote Originally Posted by fubared1 View Post
    id pay monthly to play if and i do mean if and only if everything on the item mall were available in game for crone. But 3 pages of bitching and i was told yesterday matter of factly by the so called lead dev albreaker that everyone was happy with this event and that all phases were actually easy and that everyone could do it . dont piss down our backs and tell us its rain were smarter than that. fix it period no leeway in that statement fix it. but then again were griping so they lack the nuts to answer here because they are afraid to be told the f'ed up.
    He Lie To U Like He Lie To Every One Here WELCOME TO ROHAN