+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AchanClub View Post
    +1
    eventhough I can solo the ****(its also hard because only few spot), but i feel its unfair event, this revenge quest is totally impossible for newbie who just start the game. I wonder if there someone who suggest an event related with overpowered mob so only the OP can do it, lol
    everyone should be able to enjoy a holiday theme event equally.
    Gm`s dont care if they care there be a ready a fix for it to every one can enjoy the Halloween event but i am screw cant do **** with my noob Predator 115+35 die even with Tran opa katar and tran onyx set max hp and pd

Quote Originally Posted by Bombreaker777 View Post
    Gm`s dont care if they care there be a ready a fix for it to every one can enjoy the Halloween event but i am screw cant do **** with my noob Predator 115+35 die even with Tran opa katar and tran onyx set max hp and pd
    I think you forgot to put a dd stone on your katar then..lmao

We Will Hunt You Down

Quote Originally Posted by Bombreaker777 View Post
    HAHAHHAHA GM`S **** Rohan Last Time For Me No Low Lvl Can Farm This Idiot Event Nice One. By The Way Enjoy Paying Money For Nothing I Quit A Ready Sold My Accounts BladeNSoul 4EVER
    Hello Aurora, as always your words quite marked what i actually wanted to say nor to mention how i feelt of this.
    I'm 115+4 i can actually solo there as i'm vit def, tho it takes me ages to kill monsters.. I cannot really die, i've been there all day and my liz quest is still at 57/100..
    I agree with this event, i thought it was something similar the Rohanian of when i joined but sadly it is not.

So here what i could see from my own eyes :
    Some of my guild mates raged at this event and logged off, after couple of attempts where they died so easily and led them no hope for the event, which resulted in anger... Also some really got upset with the decision of this event (hard times, for rohan as i can see..)

In my opinion i would keep monsters that level, perhaps same HP but to reduce they're damage to something like minor elemental (90) monsters, in order that people even with a usual onyx less than a 120 pdef can make it to the event.

Hope this tip reach the GM's and help them out, i am fine as it is with the current gear, however i do agree some and most of this event needs a fix.
    Awaiting for someone best opinion i take this time to repeat myself and hope to see you one day around Rohan!

Server : Isen
    Character : Vit Defender (Clint) 115 + (?)

Priest event All priest go to farm !!
    the stupid event ever from beta til now , total fail ! i imagine developers got no ideeas or just looking to drop the game soon . New title ? lol

Quote Originally Posted by rechi View Post
    Priest event All priest go to farm !!
    the stupid event ever from beta til now , total fail ! i imagine developers got no ideeas or just looking to drop the game soon . New title ? lol
    tell them the we goin to paid them 100 dollars a Day and u will see how fast the fix the event hehehehe they just want our money lets not buy more rps to they fix it NO MORE RPS NO MORE RPS NO MORE RPS NO MORE RPS NO MORE RPS NO MORE RPS NO MORE RPS NO MORE RPS NO MORE RPS

GMs lost the control of the game when start to looking only for money ,there are to many overpower items and the distance player to player are bigger every day .So thei looking to get more money from the same donators because GMs have no ideea how the real economy work .After isen/janus merge for low population and new players dont come this game will collapse. Verry verry bad managment

Sad But The True

Quote Originally Posted by rechi View Post
    GMs lost the control of the game when start to looking only for money ,there are to many overpower items and the distance player to player are bigger every day .So thei looking to get more money from the same donators because GMs have no ideea how the real economy work .After isen/janus merge for low population and new players dont come this game will collapse. Verry verry bad managment
    They Lost Control long time ago and they dont care if we keep spending money they wont fix nothing we need to stop NO MORE RPS NO MORE RPS NO MORE RPS

well well well its a deep subject. this event is full of flaws i went off on them yesterday and was told that everyone says its an easy event but i look here and i see the opposite. the mob kill quest is un doable for most of us. no i dont want to or need to solo the mobs but i would like to survive in a full party. not enough lizards to many of the others and most certainly not enough space for this event . everyone went to bitching and they announce that there willl be more mobs placed in other locations at next maintenance. this still dosent solve the problem. In ten years of playing this game no holiday event has been undo able by anyone from lvl1 to lvl caped players now they pander to the top players and **** on the rest. Hear this GM albreagker get your head out of your rear and look because this entire thread is the exact opposite of our convo yesterday fix your game. so your a lier and im right just like i told you yesterday.

i see most of the people agreed that u r as powerful as u pay in rohan.(i have not a 115 lvl char and i didnt played this game much as u did)
    i wanna ask that have u ever think to make rohan online montly paid game? In this way it would be a fair game