+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    yeah I remember something about a bastards guild hi hi hi

so he scam from isen not from 'anus server?
    Both .

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Yea, pretty sure he's not even who he says he is and I cant shake the feeling that he is someone I know, playing games and back to his scamming/ lying ways. Its funny but "Keith" happened to tell me a story of how he happened to run into my Rohan "stalker" on Isen and knew stuff abt him that I didn't even mention. That right there set my alarm bells off. Instinct tells me that they are one in the same person. I could be wrong, but "Keiths" actions have rly lead me to believe that this is possible.

But hey, at least now this guy has been outed. Sure, he will make new chars, scam more stuff lie and cheat his way through this game, and no one will take heed of warnings and not do stupid deals with c Unty people, but all we can do is try eh.

He begun so sweet on game i barrowed my Edwin set lvl 1 for him he knew the things faster for a bit i rly thinked he playied that game before...Everything was fine before he begin say ****s about me i begun provoke him cause of this a luck i not got nothing scammed from him i just barrowed ''simple things'' like my nab dex set and Edwin and he gave me back i rly don't know what happened to him and i don't care he scammed my friends i hope he getting a ****ed on that server cuz he had lots of things faster on isen including our confidence and he lost all,careful with him guys he's more worse than a snake. ''english here not good sry''
    Isen - Lais SweetBaby Carol

I couldnt tell ya what hes done on janius i dont play there these days, i got tons of OLD im **** there but no toons or gear lol. so cant speak for what he done there only what he did to me and my guild on Isen

SO Diego did you get to spend money on this game finally or you've got free gear from people to carry you're weight thru inter already?

I don't see how you can reach inter in 2 month with only 1 account played at a time. Unless you are uber lucky

Nvm by what i read up there you're a scammer lol only way you got such gear... fcking looser.

Real new player like me always pay the price from scammers, people don't trust anyone anymore. (should be that way anyways.. so much hypocrit in this filthy world)
    Last edited by Psyfield1990; 01-11-2019 at 10:09 AM.