+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Congratz to Leviathan!

We managed to win, i'm very happy i was being able to get my way through being top vit defender in less than 22 days.

Congratz to Dave and everybody else, 11 man army!
    Next time less whine on discord :P

Sorry, just wanted to share my first Township (Victory) i got!

Server : Isen
    Character : Vit Defender (Clint) 115 + (?)

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoRenault View Post
    We managed to win, i'm very happy i was being able to get my way through being top vit defender in less than 22 days.

Congratz to Dave and everybody else, 11 man army!
    Next time less whine on discord :P

Sorry, just wanted to share my first Township (Victory) i got!

shows how dead is this game when a random noname guild with ppl playing since 1month wins

11 people only to win tsb already tells how dead that server is

grats for TS anyway..

daed server daed gaem but I gotta admit TSB wins feel good :P

Then you get in to the dreaded subject of where your TSB taxes go because you lose 50% to an invisible brine town and lose 20% of that 50% in "transfer fee" then you gotta get on support's ass to get it fixed.
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 10-21-2018 at 09:52 PM.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Aww dont be debbie downers!

Grats dude. Hope you had a blast! <3

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Aww dont be debbie downers!

Grats dude. Hope you had a blast! <3
    Thank you very much!!!
    I don't know about the old times, because i wasn't here for real..
    However as 11 we fought i'm surely more than 25 Asmodeusz so to me it really did look like a great job we're got out numbered, yet we still won.
    The main party ( Me Included ) has done it's best, yes i might be playing from 4 weeks only but i got 115+2 so i think my effort on it was appreciated enough to make us win.

It might be dead as you all guys are commenting in this thread, then why are you "wasting" your time to write your opinion in here?

No offense, just wondering!

It might be dead as you all guys are commenting in this thread, then why are you "wasting" your time to write your opinion in here?

well, idk bout the other but firstly ofc i was having a bit of free time so i could waste it by giving my opinion about a post, i believe its free

however everything is about perception, when i said that server is dead it's actually not to make you down.
    I was quite surprised you can reach what you reached now in under 1 month play, codmpletely from zero.
    so i still try to encourage you to try jainus which has like maybe 3 or 4 times more people. You're capable to play and compete there withot spending at all, just need time maybe longer than isen, and motivation.

I used positive persuasion before in other thread saying i can compete in jainus without spending, but it didnt work to you, so i try negative one haha :P

but anyway i am congratulating you in the end, good job

P .S : dont worry this will be my last time telling you to try more server hahaha... cheers

Quote Originally Posted by AchanClub View Post
    well, idk bout the other but firstly ofc i was having a bit of free time so i could waste it by giving my opinion about a post, i believe its free

however everything is about perception, when i said that server is dead it's actually not to make you down.
    I was quite surprised you can reach what you reached now in under 1 month play, codmpletely from zero.
    so i still try to encourage you to try jainus which has like maybe 3 or 4 times more people. You're capable to play and compete there withot spending at all, just need time maybe longer than isen, and motivation.

I used positive persuasion before in other thread saying i can compete in jainus without spending, but it didnt work to you, so i try negative one haha :P

but anyway i am congratulating you in the end, good job

P .S : dont worry this will be my last time telling you to try more server hahaha... cheers
    Many thanks for all the cheers!!
    Yes, however now my family is here in Isen on this guild =)
    I'm nearly +5.
    Doing inter everyday, farming like hell in Sunken/Keura and so on..
    Starting to be a huge vit defender and i like it, i'm not stopping now..
    Eventually we'll meet one day if the two servers we spoke about above here, will eventually merge.. ^^

For your free time, i'd suggest to come Isen and play with me <3

Thank you very much!!!
    I don't know about the old times, because i wasn't here for real..
    However as 11 we fought i'm surely more than 25 Asmodeusz so to me it really did look like a great job we're got out numbered, yet we still won.
    The main party ( Me Included ) has done it's best, yes i might be playing from 4 weeks only but i got 115+2 so i think my effort on it was appreciated enough to make us win.

like we said, tsb used to be crowded with 150/200 ppl. We're commenting cuz we played this game, and if you were only 35 in tsb, well, its just stating what the game is : dead, with no people playing it. It's not about to feel you bad or something.

If there is no one playing, then there is no point in playing because this game relies heavily on population and having opponents. Sadly this game has been rotten with hacked items (and massive banwaves), wrong management decisions from GMs, heavily pay2win items sold on IM, retarded powercreep level instead of introducting new worlds/stories/content... Seeing that now only 35ppl attend TSB is just plainly sad.

Rbf is already a dead game since there is nothing special anymore and only news that leads the game to frustration, forcing many to leave the game.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast