+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast
    Merge the two server: Jainus + Isen = Jaisen Server

i remember the old torian server when 200-300 ppl where fighting for TSB lol . now all janus/isen active ppl where less than 1 old server . vaya mierda

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Aww dont be debbie downers!

Grats dude. Hope you had a blast! <3
    Thank you very much!!!
    I don't know about the old times, because i wasn't here for real..
    However as 11 we fought i'm surely more than 25 Asmodeusz so to me it really did look like a great job we're got out numbered, yet we still won.
    The main party ( Me Included ) has done it's best, yes i might be playing from 4 weeks only but i got 115+2 so i think my effort on it was appreciated enough to make us win.

It might be dead as you all guys are commenting in this thread, then why are you "wasting" your time to write your opinion in here?

No offense, just wondering!

Server : Isen
    Character : Vit Defender (Clint) 115 + (?)

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoRenault View Post

It might be dead as you all guys are commenting in this thread, then why are you "wasting" your time to write your opinion in here?

No offense, just wondering!
    well, idk bout the other but firstly ofc i was having a bit of free time so i could waste it by giving my opinion about a post, i believe its free

however everything is about perception, when i said that server is dead it's actually not to make you down.
    I was quite surprised you can reach what you reached now in under 1 month play, codmpletely from zero.
    so i still try to encourage you to try jainus which has like maybe 3 or 4 times more people. You're capable to play and compete there withot spending at all, just need time maybe longer than isen, and motivation.

I used positive persuasion before in other thread saying i can compete in jainus without spending, but it didnt work to you, so i try negative one haha :P

but anyway i am congratulating you in the end, good job

P .S : dont worry this will be my last time telling you to try more server hahaha... cheers

Quote Originally Posted by AchanClub View Post
    well, idk bout the other but firstly ofc i was having a bit of free time so i could waste it by giving my opinion about a post, i believe its free

however everything is about perception, when i said that server is dead it's actually not to make you down.
    I was quite surprised you can reach what you reached now in under 1 month play, codmpletely from zero.
    so i still try to encourage you to try jainus which has like maybe 3 or 4 times more people. You're capable to play and compete there withot spending at all, just need time maybe longer than isen, and motivation.

I used positive persuasion before in other thread saying i can compete in jainus without spending, but it didnt work to you, so i try negative one haha :P

but anyway i am congratulating you in the end, good job

P .S : dont worry this will be my last time telling you to try more server hahaha... cheers
    Many thanks for all the cheers!!
    Yes, however now my family is here in Isen on this guild =)
    I'm nearly +5.
    Doing inter everyday, farming like hell in Sunken/Keura and so on..
    Starting to be a huge vit defender and i like it, i'm not stopping now..
    Eventually we'll meet one day if the two servers we spoke about above here, will eventually merge.. ^^

For your free time, i'd suggest to come Isen and play with me <3

Quote Originally Posted by rechi View Post
    i remember the old torian server when 200-300 ppl where fighting for TSB lol . now all janus/isen active ppl where less than 1 old server . vaya mierda
    Yep I can agree to this.. I was GATSBY/B2dArOcK in the guild Titans vs KOB.

I remenber u GATSBY defender and u re ally guild whit 400-500 members lol , u kiled me many times ,i think i am one of the last kob member in game atm . nice times . E Edwin/E Bedron times where the best armors . i think 99% of kob member quit forever .
    Anyway Congratz Diego !

Quote Originally Posted by rechi View Post
    i remember the old torian server when 200-300 ppl where fighting for tsb lol . Now all janus/isen active ppl where less than 1 old server . Vaya mierda
    RetardMafia 4Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Bombreaker777 View Post
    RetardMafia 4Ever
    Obsession 4 life sallybr0wn my bae shout out to shawnc1186 THA LEGEND

also @Diego:

TSB participation is capped at 30 members per guild for the past 6 years so those epic tsbs that these guys are describing are from 2008-2011.

I will say when I won TSB there was at least 200 people total but there was many alliances and alt capping guilds and lock dhans and that was back when TSB was fun and worth it.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Obsession 4 life sallybr0wn my bae shout out to shawnc1186 THA LEGEND

also @Diego:

TSB participation is capped at 30 members per guild for the past 6 years so those epic tsbs that these guys are describing are from 2008-2011.

I will say when I won TSB there was at least 200 people total but there was many alliances and alt capping guilds and lock dhans and that was back when TSB was fun and worth it.
    I see, sadly i wasn't around on the time :P

To me everything is fun since i am new, especially my guild!
    But to whoever complains and doesn't try to make this game a better community isn't really helping the game out!
    That is why i am trying my best to help everyone, especially because when i was low level 20 days ago, people did help me!
    Even as vit i can reach top 5 on PA and deal enough damage to kill most people, while Dhans has to zerg me, i can indeed say i am getting well geared, so i'm happy with the current state of game!
    Obviously there a lot of things, i'd like to see improved in the nearby future