+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 124
  1. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    bloodwar set is old event set, you cant farm it, it's also not worth to buy it since the stats are bad. you either want trans onyx armour +14/15 (15-25k rps) or trans opaniel armour +5-10 (40-80k rps)
    oh, alright.
    Tho it looked so cool, should have been final armor haha!!

    Anyway how many ecash do you think a person per month can actually make?

    Server : Isen
    Character : Vit Defender (Clint) 115 + (?)

  2. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by DiegoRenault View Post
    oh, alright.
    Tho it looked so cool, should have been final armor haha!!

    Anyway how many ecash do you think a person per month can actually make?
    Well I can't talk for other players, I can only say how much I can make. Say I'm in a hypothetical scenario of not having to study or work nor have a social life and I could farm 24 with 2PCs + run 2-3 kiosks (farming using low lvl chars). I would ONLY focus on making ecash and not upgrad the gear of my characters further and I would use some money/crone/ecash to invest into items that increase in value over time.

    I would say I'd be able to make about 30-50k ecash a month in that specific scenario, depending on your luck (opening boxes) and also on getting sales (to buy IM items cheap/stock up on hks, som 7s etc for farmers)

    If I'd however do the same as I said above but I somehow had a full party of 6 characters+50 with max gear. I'm pretty sure I could generate 50k ecash a month or more. You have to however take into account that the amount of ecash it costs to gear a party of 6 with max to semi max gears is very high (200k ecash for each char * 6 = 1.2 million ecash invested) this is your buy-in, after that you have to spend lots of money to maintain those characters so that's deducted from your income.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 11-05-2018 at 06:24 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster



    New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

  3. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    Well I can't talk for other players, I can only say how much I can make. Say I'm in a hypothetical scenario of not having to study or work nor have a social life and I could farm 24 with 2PCs + run 2-3 kiosks (farming using low lvl chars). I would ONLY focus on making ecash and not upgrad the gear of my characters further and I would use some money/crone/ecash to invest into items that increase in value over time.

    I would say I'd be able to make about 30-50k ecash a month in that specific scenario, depending on your luck (opening boxes) and also on getting sales (to buy IM items cheap/stock up on hks, som 7s etc for farmers)

    If I'd however do the same as I said above but I somehow had a full party of 6 characters+50 with max gear. I'm pretty sure I could generate 50k ecash a month or more. You have to however take into account that the amount of ecash it costs to gear a party of 6 with max to semi max gears is very high (200k ecash for each char * 6 = 1.2 million ecash invested) this is your buy-in, after that you have to spend lots of money to maintain those characters so that's deducted from your income.
    Considering i have only a Guardian, i have limits then..
    Thanks for sharing!

    Server : Isen
    Character : Vit Defender (Clint) 115 + (?)

  4. #94
    30k or even more if you hardcore 24/7, i never did it myself because i am not robot xD
    but pretty sure i make around at least 10k per month farming casually in mirror and INTER.

    Just wanna add some note.
    Aside from producing/farming things, you also need to sell it, thus rivalry on EM is another parameter to consider.
    With that in mind, rpk-ing ingame is another strategy to delete your rival productivity. Cause everything is a competition, even we live in a world full of competition to bring food to our table.
    Soo whoever say rpk is useless and there must be none, i believe they live in a world full of peace without competition eating grass everyday xD

  5. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by AchanClub View Post
    30k or even more if you hardcore 24/7, i never did it myself because i am not robot xD
    but pretty sure i make around at least 10k per month farming casually in mirror and INTER.

    Just wanna add some note.
    Aside from producing/farming things, you also need to sell it, thus rivalry on EM is another parameter to consider.
    With that in mind, rpk-ing ingame is another strategy to delete your rival productivity. Cause everything is a competition, even we live in a world full of competition to bring food to our table.
    Soo whoever say rpk is useless and there must be none, i believe they live in a world full of peace without competition eating grass everyday xD
    Finally someone who gets the bigger picture.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster



    New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

  6. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by AchanClub View Post
    30k or even more if you hardcore 24/7, i never did it myself because i am not robot xD
    but pretty sure i make around at least 10k per month farming casually in mirror and INTER.

    Just wanna add some note.
    Aside from producing/farming things, you also need to sell it, thus rivalry on EM is another parameter to consider.
    With that in mind, rpk-ing ingame is another strategy to delete your rival productivity. Cause everything is a competition, even we live in a world full of competition to bring food to our table.
    Soo whoever say rpk is useless and there must be none, i believe they live in a world full of peace without competition eating grass everyday xD
    Your point might be exactly right, however i cant get the bigger picture..
    Because i'm wearing an epic sword with usual pve rings and a glacial armor?
    I don't think i can do that what you are asking me to be.
    On top of that, should i try to sell my sword for a weapon i can use to farm?

    Thanks for the replies as usual!

    Server : Isen
    Character : Vit Defender (Clint) 115 + (?)

  7. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by DiegoRenault View Post
    Your point might be exactly right, however i cant get the bigger picture..
    Because i'm wearing an epic sword with usual pve rings and a glacial armor?
    I don't think i can do that what you are asking me to be.
    On top of that, should i try to sell my sword for a weapon i can use to farm?

    Thanks for the replies as usual!
    I don't think you'll be able to farm at the capacity the others have suggested. At the very least as a guardian (from another guardian), keeping in mind you have an epic sword and limited funds, I would suggest you to:

    a) Trade your epic sword for an epic dagger, get a cheap onyx shield for the 50% block rate (any will do as long as it's an onyx shield). Then slowly work your way to getting an opaniel shield.

    b) Trade your epic sword for two opaniel tickets (for an opaniel dagger and an opaniel sphere - which you will use on a rumir to help you farm), then get a cheap onyx shield. Then slowly work your way to getting an opaniel shield.

    c) Trade your epic sword for two opaniel tickets (for an opaniel dagger and an opaniel shield).

    In any of the cases listed above, you need to farm mirror dungeons for pet tickets and T-Ash stones (with your guard and/or rumir) and time jewel boxes/black diamond boxes (with alts) to at least get a self-sustaining economy thing going. Then work from there.
    Last edited by Reapmaster; 11-06-2018 at 04:27 PM.


    I donít carry grudges, I carry flowers to funerals.

  8. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by Reapmaster View Post
    I don't think you'll be able to farm at the capacity the others have suggested. At the very least as a guardian (from another guardian), keeping in mind you have an epic sword and limited funds, I would suggest you to:

    a) Trade your epic sword for an epic dagger, get a cheap onyx shield for the 50% block rate (any will do as long as it's an onyx shield). Then slowly work your way to getting an opaniel shield.

    b) Trade your epic sword for two opaniel tickets (for an opaniel dagger and an opaniel sphere - which you will use on a rumir to help you farm), then get a cheap onyx shield. Then slowly work your way to getting an opaniel shield.

    c) Trade your epic sword for two opaniel tickets (for an opaniel dagger and an opaniel shield).

    In any of the cases listed above, you need to farm mirror dungeons for pet tickets and T-Ash stones (with your guard and/or rumir) and time jewel boxes/black diamond boxes (with alts) to at least get a self-sustaining economy thing going. Then work from there.
    a) This would be 1% chance happen cause ppl dont want sword
    b) This would be 0% chance happen cause diego dislike rumir
    c) look at (a)

    I might be wrong but i was reallly sure, when he bought epic sword is like a wrong decision , no one wants sword today, so hope for trading it is like hoping the GM fix the venge abuse. But keep trying for diego maybe someone just will, we never knows,and sorry if i sounds negative but really you wont find a high lv guard using sword except BayTozi who lives in ronelia cell and never see sun xD

    As for diego, you're right, you have better chance by selling it(Cheaaaap, and hope someone fell for it) rather than trade it, Get an Opa dag from the Ecash you get and Onyx Shield, another option is Shiny Dag(Forged dag with 4x DD, 9/10 abs, max melee) usually cheaper than Opa Dag and you dont need to put spirit stone regularly, saving you more cash. Get Onyx str set if you have some cash left.

    The sad fact is, all of this suggestion was just to liberating you from your wrong decision buying epic sword and not really help you in farming at mirror or INTER(Later) SOLO. Still need party. And you wont do damage.
    So your best ffarming choce is still Minor and Bones

    LoL the bigger picture for you is to start make predators and rumirs xD

  9. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by Reapmaster View Post
    I don't think you'll be able to farm at the capacity the others have suggested. At the very least as a guardian (from another guardian), keeping in mind you have an epic sword and limited funds, I would suggest you to:

    a) Trade your epic sword for an epic dagger, get a cheap onyx shield for the 50% block rate (any will do as long as it's an onyx shield). Then slowly work your way to getting an opaniel shield.

    b) Trade your epic sword for two opaniel tickets (for an opaniel dagger and an opaniel sphere - which you will use on a rumir to help you farm), then get a cheap onyx shield. Then slowly work your way to getting an opaniel shield.

    c) Trade your epic sword for two opaniel tickets (for an opaniel dagger and an opaniel shield).

    In any of the cases listed above, you need to farm mirror dungeons for pet tickets and T-Ash stones (with your guard and/or rumir) and time jewel boxes/black diamond boxes (with alts) to at least get a self-sustaining economy thing going. Then work from there.
    I want to thank you and AchanClub For all the replies, that always helped me out around in these days.

    I will try to make a fair trade see what i can find so that then i can start farming very well.

    If you guys know someone interested on epic sword for even an upg with leech, such as bow or staff ( which i higly doubt someone will ever trade ) then, please TO let me know!!!

    Also contact me in game anytime, name's Grog !

    Server : Isen
    Character : Vit Defender (Clint) 115 + (?)

  10. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by DiegoRenault View Post
    I want to thank you and AchanClub For all the replies, that always helped me out around in these days.

    I will try to make a fair trade see what i can find so that then i can start farming very well.

    If you guys know someone interested on epic sword for even an upg with leech, such as bow or staff ( which i higly doubt someone will ever trade ) then, please TO let me know!!!

    Also contact me in game anytime, name's Grog !
    glad i can help, it refresh my mind to help passionate player like you, and i'm sick of beggar in game haaha..

    sure , i will let you know,

    well i got trans 2.0 bow abs upg 61DD lv 10, but i want to trade it with upg zheen, i'm interested with dekan int but i know no one will trade me

    beside they will do balance patch, so i will hold my weapons now before making wrong decision. i think many player will do the same maybe? another option you can do is try to get a dag now asap, and start put your sword on EM, hope it sold before guardian got updated, because white said(mostly hes right tho) the update may not alter how a class behave, so i predict the dag+shield guard is still gonna be what running on the earth. and if that happens your chance selling the sword is harder.
    ofc it just and advice.

    suree i'll call you if im on.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify