+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xtrangher View Post
    See you in Jainus, Clint! I'm moving now to Jainus from Isen. - Barbosa

And thanks to White and other people in Jainus, I'm actually learning alot from you guys. Keep sharing your advices. :3
    We welcome all to jainus and you will taste the rage by relativity a.k.a white

Quote Originally Posted by MAYAPUTOMAYA View Post
    We welcome all to jainus and you will taste the rage by relativity a.k.a white
    lmao, I'm not that active atm, too much to do IRL. Most of the time afk so people can XP/Farm in peace…..for now….XD
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    lmao, I'm not that active atm, too much to do IRL. Most of the time afk so people can XP/Farm in peace…..for now….XD
    It's okay, I will pick up the slack for you.

I don’t carry grudges, I carry flowers to funerals.

Quote Originally Posted by Reapmaster View Post
    It's okay, I will pick up the slack for you.
    I doubt that, there is noone else in this game at the moment who rpks as much as I do, when I have the time XD
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    I doubt that, there is noone else in this game at the moment who rpks as much as I do, when I have the time XD
    It's time to clean up the server its too messy

Hey, sorry but i've been in holiday for 4 days and i just returned..
    Decision is up to me beside i take every advice personally and try to improve.
    Here's the result of 4 days in HK
    NO PK since then, farmed lot of ses, had properly stacked the inventory for guild stone misc items & bones.
    Resulted on good drops and 97% exp from 101.. So i take it.
    Edwin running and Epic sword..
    No Shield-No dual yet- No money ahah..
    In game name is Grog if anyone has a guild i can join to learn more, i'll be glad to enjoy!

Server : Isen
    Character : Vit Defender (Clint) 115 + (?)

Quote Originally Posted by MAYAPUTOMAYA View Post
    It's time to clean up the server its too messy
    haha, will see what I can do XD
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

absolutely decision is yours.
    Well what you wanna do from there? Can't give advice if we don't know what you're aiming..
    If you said no money, then back like before, farm and farm, doing minor dung, and collect bones, dont forget to trade into box before event ends.
    and the advice for both farming is still same, make a rumir xD its really the easiest class for you to do anything(farm bones/jewel/support).
    Maybe other have good advice for you.

about guild, hmm idk about guild.
    currently there are no pure farming friendly guild thats really good. Maybe BLACKLAND but that guild is full of germany, and the leader loves to QQ.

E2N + Syndicate is ally, they are on war with Royals + COVENANT.
    I am not suggesting you to join them until you ready your PVP char.
    Oh those above are the only guild that really consist of multiple players, the other guild you see, big chance is just a one man guild or something like that.

anyway another thing to consider is, create a guild with your alt just to utilize its guild bank(make your one man guild too xD)

Quote Originally Posted by AchanClub View Post
    absolutely decision is yours.
    Well what you wanna do from there? Can't give advice if we don't know what you're aiming..
    If you said no money, then back like before, farm and farm, doing minor dung, and collect bones, dont forget to trade into box before event ends.
    and the advice for both farming is still same, make a rumir xD its really the easiest class for you to do anything(farm bones/jewel/support).
    Maybe other have good advice for you.

about guild, hmm idk about guild.
    currently there are no pure farming friendly guild thats really good. Maybe BLACKLAND but that guild is full of germany, and the leader loves to QQ.

E2N + Syndicate is ally, they are on war with Royals + COVENANT.
    I am not suggesting you to join them until you ready your PVP char.
    Oh those above are the only guild that really consist of multiple players, the other guild you see, big chance is just a one man guild or something like that.

anyway another thing to consider is, create a guild with your alt just to utilize its guild bank(make your one man guild too xD)
    I joined one called JustForTwo, very friendly and gave me on borrow a Glacial set, which is much better than my edwin, while we are farming together, still wielding a sword without a dagger or shield, also still running on str prendants, which i might switch to vit as i'm just farming up, that could be best to get more hunting bonuses on a day ( Basically not interested on levels )

I'd like to know where i could farm better armor or forge my Blood War Champion, i found a guy owning it and looks very bad ass!
    He linked to me, however i couldn't find anything about it around

Server : Isen
    Character : Vit Defender (Clint) 115 + (?)

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoRenault View Post
    I joined one called JustForTwo, very friendly and gave me on borrow a Glacial set, which is much better than my edwin, while we are farming together, still wielding a sword without a dagger or shield, also still running on str prendants, which i might switch to vit as i'm just farming up, that could be best to get more hunting bonuses on a day ( Basically not interested on levels )

I'd like to know where i could farm better armor or forge my Blood War Champion, i found a guy owning it and looks very bad ass!
    He linked to me, however i couldn't find anything about it around
    bloodwar set is old event set, you cant farm it, it's also not worth to buy it since the stats are bad. you either want trans onyx armour +14/15 (15-25k rps) or trans opaniel armour +5-10 (40-80k rps)
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster