+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Thanks for all the replies, i'm going to try my best and reply to all of you.
    As start i'd like to say that as you guys said probably a game that is 10 years old cannot expect to have as much people as used to.
    On top of that we have to consider that most of european cannot participate the TSB due of the time scheduled.

Regarding Final Strike, i think i met you guys on PA with my Defender (Clint)
    What i am mostly looking is just an opa shield, crone are fine with me, since i got a lot.

Feel free to add me, the KOS we have is noone of my business as i'm a vit def and you can relate that i cannot harm a fly.
    Obviously i help my guild in Leviathan and any war, same as you would do for yours.
    However please to not take it personally at this to me it's only a game.
    Regards!

Server : Isen
    Character : Vit Defender (Clint) 115 + (?)

Quote Originally Posted by dayday31416 View Post
    I'm glad you enjoy the game in ISEN server. Keep it up, in the next coming weeks you will enjoy more in TSB. At least 4 Guilds will participate and I hope your guild leader will continue to REGISTER weekly for TSB. Once our Guild leader resolve her hectic schedule "Finalstrike" Guild will see again in Battle Field. Other guilds have problem in participating TSB because of time frame.

You can PM me in-game if you need something. "Magnum007", "Reshane357", "xASSasSINx" these are the 3 of my characters that are log-in most of the time. Maybe I have items that you are looking for to improve your gears. Don't worry I sell only in crones for a reasonable price especially to those beginner like you. You can ask also me in-game maybe I can help.
    I love how now your so willing to "Help" as when i asked for 1 tsb win when leviathan was rebuilding u laughed in our face and treated us like a piece of ****. when all i wanted was a win 1 week to gain some crone to help the guild and mind you at the time we were "friendly" with a common enemy. but instead u created a new enemy. and Clint magnum just trying to cultivate u to steal u away form leviathan as a new player and he can see that your gonna be an asset. dont let his selfish self serving retarded ass get to ya. and magnum noob, 90% of my guild has a issue with the time frame of it too. but hey we still try as we can.

Quote Originally Posted by jackassed View Post
    I love how now your so willing to "Help" as when i asked for 1 tsb win when leviathan was rebuilding u laughed in our face and treated us like a piece of ****. when all i wanted was a win 1 week to gain some crone to help the guild and mind you at the time we were "friendly" with a common enemy. but instead u created a new enemy. and Clint magnum just trying to cultivate u to steal u away form leviathan as a new player and he can see that your gonna be an asset. dont let his selfish self serving retarded ass get to ya. and magnum noob, 90% of my guild has a issue with the time frame of it too. but hey we still try as we can.
    I haven't quite understood what exactly happened...
    Perhaps you should get into a "table" and fix your divergence!

I'm not leaving Leviathan unless you kick me, so no worries.
    While for Magnus/M Not sure which is correct, i appreciate the offer.
    I'll be in game so we can see each other around, tho i'm VIT i'm not gonna fight any of you (Alone), case of matters that guild join a fight, then i'm sorry but i must stay on they're side!
    No hate intended!

Quote Originally Posted by arthurderohan2 View Post
    I'm sorry but shanwthalegend never managed to snipe a ruler in front of 50+ e2n in ruler room. So, not a legend.
    I got a zip file of 1v1 screenshots that says otherwise.
    Shawnc1186 THA LEGEND is U N D E F E A T E D! in templar 1v1s he was the originator of the lvl 7 solo euphoria

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by jackassed View Post
    I remember that time but I was playing in my 3 characters and not the one who played as Guild leader. Maybe our guild leader did not want the TSB to become boring, imagine if all guilds are friends in battle field, what kind of excitement we will get during TSB and in war. Remember this is just a game and should be enjoyed. Make this server be alive.

I offered a help to him just to stay in ISEN but not to steal him away from you guild.

Ask yourself why lot of PPL hate you, your childish act and rude approach to them in-game. You always complain and say bad words in PA why they always vacuumed, pouched, etc and others were not helping, AFK blah blah etc. That is normal in PA because they wanted to win on their side and maybe other PPL that were not helping are just alt of their main char in other side.You should be widen your understanding.
    Last edited by dayday31416; 10-26-2018 at 09:13 PM.

I remember that time but I was playing in my 3 characters and not the one who played as Guild leader. Maybe our guild leader did not want the TSB to become boring, imagine if all guilds are friends in battle field, what kind of excitement we will get during TSB and in war. Remember this is just a game and should be enjoyed. Make this server be alive.

I offered a help to him just to stay in ISEN but not to steal him away from you guild.

Ask yourself why lot of PPL hate you, your childish act and rude approach to them in-game. You always complain and say bad words in PA why they always vacuumed, pouched, etc and others were not helping, AFK blah blah etc. That is normal in PA because they wanted to win on their side and maybe other PPL that were not helping are just alt of their main char in other side.You should be widen your understanding.
    People are different in many ways, real life and game side included.
    I'm sure you can sort it out while you still play the "war" game on a videogame without real hate, this is all pixel thing!

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoRenault View Post
    People are different in many ways, real life and game side included.
    I'm sure you can sort it out while you still play the "war" game on a videogame without real hate, this is all pixel thing!
    The way you talk in-game is always the mirror of your personality in real life.

The way you talk in-game is always the mirror of your personality in real life.
    No, people tend to be themselves on the internet and someone "better" in real life, i'm sure.. You do agree that no one would know if you're an horse on the internet

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoRenault View Post
    No, people tend to be themselves on the internet and someone "better" in real life, i'm sure.. You do agree that no one would know if you're an horse on the internet
    Exactly!You got it when people "tend to be themselves on the internet" and maybe better or worse in real life.

magnun stop trygin to act liek u werent the one that replied with "ISEN IS MINE" when i asked for the help, have comfermation form YOUR GUILD that YOU WERE piolting the GM that day. and i can understand trying to give compettion but then we HAD AND ENEMY in Extasys and that other guidl i ant remember thier names ... Past's guild lol.... we were up an comming in no shape to fight you and we asked for help for our rebuilding and u spat in our face, now u wanna help our members and try to play this **** on me. dud e i am the way i am in game beacuse of ppl liek you. ppl i help and then spit on when i ask for it in return. so no more, hence the reason i turned asshole, killgin everyone instead of helping, ask anyone that knows me anyone that has played with me for yrs this is new, and im like this now cus of ppl like you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast