+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    You know nothing. The night is dark and full of terrors. Merge + new server is coming!
    fixed /10chars

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

No merge any time soon, ISEN carebears are scared of big bad mean Jainus PVPers and their upgrades (I'm not even kidding)
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Why would they merge the two servers?
    That are so different from what i heard about, one is P2W the other is Patience as hell

Server : Isen
    Character : Vit Defender (Clint) 115 + (?)

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoRenault View Post
    That are so different from what i heard about, one is P2W the other is Patience as hell
    if you think that isen isnt p2w then you not paying attention lol

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

That are so different from what i heard about, one is Patience as hell, the other is Isen
    That's more like it.

I don’t carry grudges, I carry flowers to funerals.

The main reason they don't merge is because the people on ISEN are literally scared of JAINUS players. ISEN is much more peaceful with less pvp and rpk (because there's no-one there to kill lmfao) so ISEN players do not want to be mixed with the PVP hungry JAINUS players. As for P2W, ISEN is worse, maxing out your gear there can only be done by spending tonns of $ to make it yourself, you will spend small amounts of money, many times (which in the end results in a larger amount). In jainus you have a good economy going that allows you farm & sell quickly. You can get upgraded weapons, opaniel sets and what not just by farming (I know plenty of people who did it without spending $ or only $10 for EM membership). If you do not want to farm that much, you'll have to spend $ to buy your gear, this buy-in is a lot larger than on ISEN. Because the buy-in is larger people say ''Jainus is P2W'' but if you look at a maxed out ISEN player (smaller buy-in but large amount of money spend over time) and a maxed out JAINUS player (large buy-in but small amount of money spent over time), I'm pretty damn sure the ISEN player has spend more $ in total, specially if they play longer.

You didn't take my word for it when you started and you still wont, which is fine it's your choice to play on an almost empty server. I've played on ISEN for about half a year so I know what it's like and I'm not returning there lmao.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 10-30-2018 at 11:43 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    The main reason they don't merge is because the people on ISEN are literally scared of JAINUS players. ISEN is much more peaceful with less pvp and rpk (because there's no-one there to kill lmfao) so ISEN players do not want to be mixed with the PVP hungry JAINUS players. As for P2W, ISEN is worse, maxing out your gear there can only be done by spending tonns of $ to make it yourself, you will spend small amounts of money, many times (which in the end results in a larger amount). In jainus you have a good economy going that allows you farm & sell quickly. You can get upgraded weapons, opaniel sets and what not just by farming (I know plenty of people who did it without spending $ or only $10 for EM membership). If you do not want to farm that much, you'll have to spend $ to buy your gear, this buy-in is a lot larger than on ISEN. Because the buy-in is larger people say ''Jainus is P2W'' but if you look at a maxed out ISEN player (smaller buy-in but large amount of money spend over time) and a maxed out JAINUS player (large buy-in but smal amount of money spent over time), I'm pretty damn sure the ISEN player has spend more $ in total, specially if they player longer.

You didn't take my word for it when you started and you still wont, which is fine it's your choice to play on an almost empty server. I've played on ISEN for about half a year so I know what it's like and I'm not returning there lmao.
    what white said is all 100% true, i tried ISEN too long ago, but only a week because i cant stand how empty it is.
    As i said I wont persuade you to come in jainus anymore, Im fine if you are super optimistic with your ISEN server, but you keep saying Jainus is P2W did you even try the server? if you just heard that from ISEN players and assume its a non possible server for non spender, then sir, you are an ignorant, just saying lol

But for whos new joining Jainus is a pain, it's not a PK Issue on my matter at least, is that i don't think i could find a way to make enough money to buy there something to get on farming.
    What i've seen you guys got epic and upg.
    Now i've been farming around 30k ecash, that won't make me even start in Jainus, see the point?
    I would probably switch server, cause i indeed do lack people to play with.

Server : Isen
    Character : Vit Defender (Clint) 115 + (?)

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    The main reason they don't merge is because the people on ISEN are literally scared of JAINUS players. ISEN is much more peaceful with less pvp and rpk (because there's no-one there to kill lmfao) so ISEN players do not want to be mixed with the PVP hungry JAINUS players. As for P2W, ISEN is worse, maxing out your gear there can only be done by spending tonns of $ to make it yourself, you will spend small amounts of money, many times (which in the end results in a larger amount). In jainus you have a good economy going that allows you farm & sell quickly. You can get upgraded weapons, opaniel sets and what not just by farming (I know plenty of people who did it without spending $ or only $10 for EM membership). If you do not want to farm that much, you'll have to spend $ to buy your gear, this buy-in is a lot larger than on ISEN. Because the buy-in is larger people say ''Jainus is P2W'' but if you look at a maxed out ISEN player (smaller buy-in but large amount of money spend over time) and a maxed out JAINUS player (large buy-in but smal amount of money spent over time), I'm pretty damn sure the ISEN player has spend more $ in total, specially if they player longer.

I dont agree with you, a noob have a better start here then in jainus, to join top players its 100x easyer on isen then on jainus, i dont have spent any cash and i have almost the same gear wat the top players have.... allot ppl that playing on jainus always say that isen is pay to win , but its a lie for sure, because i can proof you ingame thats its so much easyer on isen then on jainus ^^

We Will Hunt You Down

But for whos new joining Jainus is a pain, it's not a PK Issue on my matter at least, is that i don't think i could find a way to make enough money to buy there something to get on farming.
    What i've seen you guys got epic and upg.
    Now i've been farming around 30k ecash, that won't make me even start in Jainus, see the point?
    I would probably switch server, cause i indeed do lack people to play with.
    I ask allot players why the came to isen and quit jainus.. the main reason are those upg weapons, if the merge will come 90% will quit, so i dont see any good point in merge the servera

We Will Hunt You Down

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast