+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

I don’t carry grudges, I carry flowers to funerals.

Banned
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 10-27-2018 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I got a zip file of 1v1 screenshots that says otherwise.
    Shawnc1186 THA LEGEND is U N D E F E A T E D! in templar 1v1s he was the originator of the lvl 7 solo euphoria
    who cares, he never managed to snipe a single ruler lel.

Quote Originally Posted by Reapmaster View Post
    NO do not calm down, please create utter chaos and riot the fk out of your minds, thank you in advance XD
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by jackassed View Post
    magnun stop trygin to act liek u werent the one that replied with "ISEN IS MINE" when i asked for the help, have comfermation form YOUR GUILD that YOU WERE piolting the GM that day. and i can understand trying to give compettion but then we HAD AND ENEMY in Extasys and that other guidl i ant remember thier names ... Past's guild lol.... we were up an comming in no shape to fight you and we asked for help for our rebuilding and u spat in our face, now u wanna help our members and try to play this **** on me. dud e i am the way i am in game beacuse of ppl liek you. ppl i help and then spit on when i ask for it in return. so no more, hence the reason i turned asshole, killgin everyone instead of helping, ask anyone that knows me anyone that has played with me for yrs this is new, and im like this now cus of ppl like you.
    Lol you must be joking! How could I say "ISEN is mine" when our guild itself is not mine. But sometimes I played as a Guild Leader during TSB but not during that time when you asked for help, like I said I do not own the guild and the one who has authority to decide is only our Guild Leader. Did you not notice I played 3 characters and doing PVP, too much on my plate if I played as guild leader and it is very hard to control multiple character at the same time. For your information I did not pilot the GL since I changed race/class my Ranger to Predator.
    You are the most hated PPL now in Isen server not because you PKed a lot of PPL in-game but your rude approach and being arrogant.
    Move on dude because of 1 TSB you let your personality swallowed by your ego.

Look i don't want to protect anyone in here.. But you guys do take this game too personally!!
    Kill each other without hate, it's a pixel game, like for real!! There are more important matters in life than this..

BTW we won again!! ^-^

Server : Isen
    Character : Vit Defender (Clint) 115 + (?)

Obviously you havnt played thisg ame long enough because this game is real life!

this game is the game of thrones of games full of deception, lies and honorable people who get F!@#$ked

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Obviously you havnt played thisg ame long enough because this game is real life!

this game is the game of thrones of games full of deception, lies and honorable people who get F!@#$ked
    No thanks, just looking for entertainment not anything else !

Server : Isen
    Character : Vit Defender (Clint) 115 + (?)

i lulzed XD
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DiegoRenault View Post
    No thanks, just looking for entertainment not anything else !
    You know nothing. The night is dark and full of terrors. Winter is coming!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast