+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DiegoRenault View Post
    But for whos new joining Jainus is a pain, it's not a PK Issue on my matter at least, is that i don't think i could find a way to make enough money to buy there something to get on farming.
    What i've seen you guys got epic and upg.
    Now i've been farming around 30k ecash, that won't make me even start in Jainus, see the point?
    I would probably switch server, cause i indeed do lack people to play with.

Well..
    i thought i told you on the other thread that i start jainus and i didnt spend more than 10$(for EM member) 3 years ago, and i have 6 upgs with 2 of them are katars which price of one is more than 99k RPS today. believe it or not but it means it is possible to start in jainus and make money here. and yes upgs and epic already here when i was a zero thing joined here. maybe its right easier to start at isen, well idk, but thinking jainus has upgs and declared it is a P2W server, thus almost impossible to start there, without even try, while veterans already gave their experience, that is pure ignorant.

the only people who spend a lot are those who doesnt know how to farm, or know but lazy, or those who dont have time but wanna compete, hahah..

figure it out that both server is same, you farm to get things, it just ISEN has no upg, and JAINUS has,
    you say 30k Ecash is nothing in jainus, well not really, a decent gear you can get, onyx set is super cheap, non upg weapon cheap, if it just for farm 30k is more than enough, oh you can get an upg club too

Also your problem is you are too self centered and cant really take other ppl advice if its againts your believe, shown on your other thread how you keep stand on your believe that ISEN is the best server for you. thats ok, i dont really care xD
    you just joined the game like 1 month and you are still a baby, your knowledge on this game(i dont mean the in-game things) is still in a nutshell, especially you havent tried jainus, the server with more population.

but if you wanna compete in high level end game, then reflect to what reapmaster said
    Jainus is the true "patience as hell serve" be patient and get your gear by farming, if you want fast end game than it is indeed ISEN.

conclusion Jainus need more time to reach high end competition than ISEN, but has more population(more pvp, more friends, more anything lol) and thus fun

No Im not persuading you to come here, besides how about your Isen family?

Note : Im sorry if theres any word that insulting, I didnt mean it , cheers

Quote Originally Posted by AchanClub View Post
    Well..
    i thought i told you on the other thread that i start jainus and i didnt spend more than 10$(for EM member) 3 years ago, and i have 6 upgs with 2 of them are katars which price of one is more than 99k RPS today. believe it or not but it means it is possible to start in jainus and make money here. and yes upgs and epic already here when i was a zero thing joined here. maybe its right easier to start at isen, well idk, but thinking jainus has upgs and declared it is a P2W server, thus almost impossible to start there, without even try, while veterans already gave their experience, that is pure ignorant.

the only people who spend a lot are those who doesnt know how to farm, or know but lazy, or those who dont have time but wanna compete, hahah..

figure it out that both server is same, you farm to get things, it just ISEN has no upg, and JAINUS has,
    you say 30k Ecash is nothing in jainus, well not really, a decent gear you can get, onyx set is super cheap, non upg weapon cheap, if it just for farm 30k is more than enough, oh you can get an upg club too

Also your problem is you are too self centered and cant really take other ppl advice if its againts your believe, shown on your other thread how you keep stand on your believe that ISEN is the best server for you. thats ok, i dont really care xD
    you just joined the game like 1 month and you are still a baby, your knowledge on this game(i dont mean the in-game things) is still in a nutshell, especially you havent tried jainus, the server with more population.

but if you wanna compete in high level end game, then reflect to what reapmaster said
    Jainus is the true "patience as hell serve" be patient and get your gear by farming, if you want fast end game than it is indeed ISEN.

conclusion Jainus need more time to reach high end competition than ISEN, but has more population(more pvp, more friends, more anything lol) and thus fun

No Im not persuading you to come here, besides how about your Isen family?

Note : Im sorry if theres any word that insulting, I didnt mean it , cheers
    Okay, let's say i want to try and start Jainus, see what i can do and then decide if sell my items in ISEN.
    Family is big, i got them on discord can still chat to them and help!

What can i or should i actually do?
    What should i spend ecash on?
    Just asking

Yes i'm a baby in matter of knowledge of game..
    But here i am taking every advice possible to make it better!

Server : Isen
    Character : Vit Defender (Clint) 115 + (?)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    I ask allot players why the came to isen and quit jainus.. the main reason are those upg weapons, if the merge will come 90% will quit, so i dont see any good point in merge the servera
    Ofcourse you do not realise the obvious, which is that the upgraded weapon is basically your buy-in, which is higher at jainus, which was the whole point of my post......nvm though I know you're not too fast in catching up lol

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    I dont agree with you, a noob have a better start here then in jainus, to join top players its 100x easyer on isen then on jainus, i dont have spent any cash and i have almost the same gear wat the top players have.... allot ppl that playing on jainus always say that isen is pay to win , but its a lie for sure, because i can proof you ingame thats its so much easyer on isen then on jainus ^^
    Nobody is playing in ISEN, unless you like to be the top player of an empty server (which isn't hard).

Okay, let's say i want to try and start Jainus, see what i can do and then decide if sell my items in ISEN.
    Family is big, i got them on discord can still chat to them and help!

What can i or should i actually do?
    What should i spend ecash on?
    Just asking

Yes i'm a baby in matter of knowledge of game..
    But here i am taking every advice possible to make it better!
    1. Make rumirs, farm ashkeena/upper/ronellia. preferably make 2-4 rumirs and farm them 24/7
    Either open the boxes you farm (time & event) or sell them, up2you.

2. Use the money (crone and RP) to gear a predator (opaniel katar(12-14k rps) (stones from IP mall) + PVE pendants +5 + Onyx STR set + abs set/chimera set + 7s/costume etc).
    Use the predator with 1 or 2 rumirs to farm mirror dungeons and farm pet tickets, get all the pets you need then sell the pet tickets for rps or trade them for items

3. You now have at least 1 good geared Rumir 1 good geared predator, you can now pick any class you like (you want to play as a main) and farm yourself max pvp gear and an upgraded weapon (note that upg katars are insanely expensive).
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    Ofcourse you do not realise the obvious, which is that the upgraded weapon is basically your buy-in, which is higher at jainus, which was the whole point of my post......nvm though I know you're not too fast in catching up lol

Nobody is playing in ISEN, unless you like to be the top player of an empty server (which isn't hard).

1. Make rumirs, farm ashkeena/upper/ronellia. preferably make 2-4 rumirs and farm them 24/7
    Either open the boxes you farm (time & event) or sell them, up2you.

2. Use the money (crone and RP) to gear a predator (opaniel katar(12-14k rps) (stones from IP mall) + PVE pendants +5 + Onyx STR set + abs set/chimera set + 7s/costume etc).
    Use the predator with 1 or 2 rumirs to farm mirror dungeons and farm pet tickets, get all the pets you need then sell the pet tickets for rps or trade them for items

3. You now have at least 1 good geared Rumir 1 good geared predator, you can now pick any class you like (you want to play as a main) and farm yourself max pvp gear and an upgraded weapon (note that upg katars are insanely expensive).
    What about Defenders?
    I Don't like trinity at all..

I thought of a Templar and Scout, any advices?
    Could we also get into chatting somewhere, rather than posting?
    Like discord, perhaps you could clarify to me what nobody else could for now.

Sorry to be a pain in the a** so hard lol.

What about Defenders?
    I Don't like trinity at all..

I thought of a Templar and Scout, any advices?
    Could we also get into chatting somewhere, rather than posting?
    Like discord, perhaps you could clarify to me what nobody else could for now.

Sorry to be a pain in the a** so hard lol.
    Defenders are not a good farm class, they kill way too slow compared to other dps classes. Rumirs are simply the most economic farmers for upper/ronelia/ash to farm event items. For mirror dungeons rumirs are support and you want a predator as main to farm.

If you want to play templar you are going to need Rumir + defender + priest to support it, otherwise you will not deal enough damage. Also templar's melee scales exponentially with increasing intel, this exponential scaling doesn't really start up till roughly 6k+INT. so playing a lowbie templar sucks, damage wise and is not adviced. Scout is nice but again, you need max gear on them to solo (not to mention 115+50 and 1k title).

The options I gave you is the best and most cost efficient way to farm yourself up to a good main. 3 rumirs and 1 pred, after that you can pick any class you like (for example defender) and max it with pendants, wm, talisman, opa armour, upg and so on.

I have discord but I don't have time to reply to it, I only come here on the forums to give advice to players, beside that I'm busing with too many things IRL (including smacking ass in rohan).
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    Defenders are not a good farm class, they kill way too slow compared to other dps classes. Rumirs are simply the most economic farmers for upper/ronelia/ash to farm event items. For mirror dungeons rumirs are support and you want a predator as main to farm.

If you want to play templar you are going to need Rumir + defender + priest to support it, otherwise you will not deal enough damage. Also templar's melee scales exponentially with increasing intel, this exponential scaling doesn't really start up till roughly 6k+INT. so playing a lowbie templar sucks, damage wise and is not adviced. Scout is nice but again, you need max gear on them to solo (not to mention 115+50 and 1k title).

The options I gave you is the best and most cost efficient way to farm yourself up to a good main. 3 rumirs and 1 pred, after that you can pick any class you like (for example defender) and max it with pendants, wm, talisman, opa armour, upg and so on.

I have discord but I don't have time to reply to it, I only come here on the forums to give advice to players, beside that I'm busing with too many things IRL (including smacking ass in rohan).
    I accept the option but while i will have to try and farm i will also need to enjoy playing, so here's another question.
    What about wizards?

wizard its sucks at this time ,maybe gms will change something after maint . anyway change u re main class because defender its suport . also i agree whit Artic about rumir . i f u are smart u can play any server but u have to involve much time playing .

+1 on White already said the best advice, rumir is a fundamental support like it or not, if you dont like play rumir, then i'm afraid you cant solo mirror, need to find or make pt. predator is basic pve dps in mirror, they do the job well.

Even maxed gear scout with upg abs, sometimes still die in mirror due to lag or idk stacked crits by mobs if your hp low, scout is only good for farming system event(box/bones), wizard atm sucks for almost anything, pve outside mirror maybe?.
    but you can try to play all classes just to figure out yourself, thats also fun.

Having Priest with epic club(to maintain that 5000 mana per 3 secs while using marea grace) are nice addition, they has marea grace to boost your max hp, it goes well with predator healing trap which use max hp percentage for its potency . while obligation isnt 24/7, it does give you a breahing too.

good luck

Thanks for the info!!
    Based on the gear i will update you with the name and what class i will work on!

come to janus and buy a 1.0 weapon , where cheap this days . templar + defender also its a good team to farm everywere in my opinion . the problem on janus its rpk because here we have many haters on this server . thei rpk for fun and dont need any motive to kill u . on isen its another world ,most of the time the server are almost empty and farming items are easy . Save u re ecash and u can decide later if u want to change server . change u re ideeas about rumir because its the best suport ever ,much better than priest .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast