+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DiegoRenault View Post
    I see, sadly i wasn't around on the time :P

To me everything is fun since i am new, especially my guild!
    But to whoever complains and doesn't try to make this game a better community isn't really helping the game out!
    That is why i am trying my best to help everyone, especially because when i was low level 20 days ago, people did help me!
    Even as vit i can reach top 5 on PA and deal enough damage to kill most people, while Dhans has to zerg me, i can indeed say i am getting well geared, so i'm happy with the current state of game!
    Obviously there a lot of things, i'd like to see improved in the nearby future
    Glad you have fun, you're however not really playing rohan but rather a semi-offline pve version of it lolol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Obsession 4 life sallybr0wn my bae shout out to shawnc1186 THA LEGEND

also @Diego:

TSB participation is capped at 30 members per guild for the past 6 years so those epic tsbs that these guys are describing are from 2008-2011.

I will say when I won TSB there was at least 200 people total but there was many alliances and alt capping guilds and lock dhans and that was back when TSB was fun and worth it.
    SallyBrown was my girl! We were in Titans then obsession together. She was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombreaker777 View Post
    RetardMafia 4Ever
    hahaha boooooooooo! You guys allied with the biggest guild in the server! Nice to see you guys online though the pvp was so much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by rechi View Post
    I remenber u GATSBY defender and u re ally guild whit 400-500 members lol , u kiled me many times ,i think i am one of the last kob member in game atm . nice times . E Edwin/E Bedron times where the best armors . i think 99% of kob member quit forever .
    Anyway Congratz Diego !
    haha Nice! You guys were allied with RetardMafia you had alot of members too! It's nice seeing you.. what was your character name?

i was playing wizard to the start <vios> but after 3 years got deleted by the gms
    Last edited by rechi; 10-25-2018 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    Glad you have fun, you're however not really playing rohan but rather a semi-offline pve version of it lolol
    Actually, i do see pvp around for PA/TSB.
    I'm also fine with that as i'm vit def :P

Server : Isen
    Character : Vit Defender (Clint) 115 + (?)

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoRenault View Post
    Thank you very much!!!
    I don't know about the old times, because i wasn't here for real..
    However as 11 we fought i'm surely more than 25 Asmodeusz so to me it really did look like a great job we're got out numbered, yet we still won.
    The main party ( Me Included ) has done it's best, yes i might be playing from 4 weeks only but i got 115+2 so i think my effort on it was appreciated enough to make us win.

It might be dead as you all guys are commenting in this thread, then why are you "wasting" your time to write your opinion in here?

No offense, just wondering!
    like we said, tsb used to be crowded with 150/200 ppl. We're commenting cuz we played this game, and if you were only 35 in tsb, well, its just stating what the game is : dead, with no people playing it. It's not about to feel you bad or something.

If there is no one playing, then there is no point in playing because this game relies heavily on population and having opponents. Sadly this game has been rotten with hacked items (and massive banwaves), wrong management decisions from GMs, heavily pay2win items sold on IM, retarded powercreep level instead of introducting new worlds/stories/content... Seeing that now only 35ppl attend TSB is just plainly sad.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Obsession 4 life sallybr0wn my bae shout out to shawnc1186 THA LEGEND

also @Diego:

TSB participation is capped at 30 members per guild for the past 6 years so those epic tsbs that these guys are describing are from 2008-2011.

I will say when I won TSB there was at least 200 people total but there was many alliances and alt capping guilds and lock dhans and that was back when TSB was fun and worth it.
    I'm sorry but shanwthalegend never managed to snipe a ruler in front of 50+ e2n in ruler room. So, not a legend.

I'm glad you enjoy the game in ISEN server. Keep it up, in the next coming weeks you will enjoy more in TSB. At least 4 Guilds will participate and I hope your guild leader will continue to REGISTER weekly for TSB. Once our Guild leader resolve her hectic schedule "Finalstrike" Guild will see again in Battle Field. Other guilds have problem in participating TSB because of time frame.

You can PM me in-game if you need something. "Magnum007", "Reshane357", "xASSasSINx" these are the 3 of my characters that are log-in most of the time. Maybe I have items that you are looking for to improve your gears. Don't worry I sell only in crones for a reasonable price especially to those beginner like you. You can ask also me in-game maybe I can help.

Quote Originally Posted by dayday31416 View Post
    I'm glad you enjoy the game in ISEN server. Keep it up, in the next coming weeks you will enjoy more in TSB. At least 4 Guilds will participate and I hope your guild leader will continue to REGISTER weekly for TSB. Once our Guild leader resolve her hectic schedule "Finalstrike" Guild will see again in Battle Field. Other guilds have problem in participating TSB because of time frame.

You can PM me in-game if you need something. "Magnum007", "Reshane357", "xASSasSINx" these are the 3 of my characters that are log-in most of the time. Maybe I have items that you are looking for to improve your gears. Don't worry I sell only in crones for a reasonable price especially to those beginner like you. You can ask also me in-game maybe I can help.
    Good job ^^

We Will Hunt You Down

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast