+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AchanClub View Post
    glad i can help, it refresh my mind to help passionate player like you, and i'm sick of beggar in game haaha..

sure , i will let you know,

well i got trans 2.0 bow abs upg 61DD lv 10, but i want to trade it with upg zheen, i'm interested with dekan int but i know no one will trade me

beside they will do balance patch, so i will hold my weapons now before making wrong decision. i think many player will do the same maybe? another option you can do is try to get a dag now asap, and start put your sword on EM, hope it sold before guardian got updated, because white said(mostly hes right tho) the update may not alter how a class behave, so i predict the dag+shield guard is still gonna be what running on the earth. and if that happens your chance selling the sword is harder.
    ofc it just and advice.

suree i'll call you if im on.
    I see..
    Well i'm unsure to trade it for anything, i couldn't find any deals at all for now.
    I might stick to the sword and try aim for a dagger as dual, after all i thought.. What makes a guard worse than a scout or a wiz?
    For farming?
    They all have aoes at a certain level, so please help me understand that!

I don't beg anything at all :P

Server : Isen
    Character : Vit Defender (Clint) 115 + (?)

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoRenault View Post
    I see..
    Well i'm unsure to trade it for anything, i couldn't find any deals at all for now.
    I might stick to the sword and try aim for a dagger as dual, after all i thought.. What makes a guard worse than a scout or a wiz?
    For farming?
    They all have aoes at a certain level, so please help me understand that!

I don't beg anything at all :P
    I've explained this before and so has Archan, guard relies on combo to deal good damage. hunterkit doesnt pop combo (CS + OS) until a monster died. This means you will just use auto-attacks until the monster is dead and then combo once on a monster and then auto attack again till its dead. it's a very slow way of killing. Not to mention you'll die during rebuff.

Your problem is you do not take the advice that's given to you xD. You started on ISEN even though many adviced against it. You quit ISEN and start JAINUS, you ask which characters you should make to start with, you get adviced to make a Rumir and a predator but instead you ignore that advice and make a guard and buy the wrong weapon for it.

This is what's going to happen:
    I'll give you some time and you are going to quit guard and play another class, after a few weeks you're gonna realise that doesn't work out too so you'll eventually make a Rumir to support you. By this time you have however already wasted so much of your money you don't have enough ecash left to properly gear a Rumir nor a predator. At this point you're stuck with multiple unfinished chars, sh1t gears, no way to farm or pvp and you still can't play the class you really wanted to play. You've created the perfect downwards spiral for yourself to end up in a big nothingness. You're not alone, this is how at least 70-80% of the rohan community plays this game. When they reach the end of that spiral they either 1. quit the game or 2. spend a lot of $ to get out of that spiral and finally make a good character. There is a third option which is rarely seen which are the people that get out of that negative spiral by simply changing tactics in a versatile way while farming themselves a good char and good gear.

Now there's also people like me, who investigate, test and carefully plan their approach to a game (in this case Rohan). After which they progressively and patiently unfold that approach through time. I don't really make mistakes, I'm VERY rich and it has not cost me any real money nor 24/7 playing to become the player I am today. but yea, why listen to someone with 10 years of experience who has seen it all and helped more people in this game than you have met in the entire time you're here. Sounds like you're doing it right
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    I've explained this before and so has Archan, guard relies on combo to deal good damage. hunterkit doesnt pop combo (CS + OS) until a monster died. This means you will just use auto-attacks until the monster is dead and then combo once on a monster and then auto attack again till its dead. it's a very slow way of killing. Not to mention you'll die during rebuff.

Your problem is you do not take the advice that's given to you xD. You started on ISEN even though many adviced against it. You quit ISEN and start JAINUS, you ask which characters you should make to start with, you get adviced to make a Rumir and a predator but instead you ignore that advice and make a guard and buy the wrong weapon for it.

This is what's going to happen:
    I'll give you some time and you are going to quit guard and play another class, after a few weeks you're gonna realise that doesn't work out too so you'll eventually make a Rumir to support you. By this time you have however already wasted so much of your money you don't have enough ecash left to properly gear a Rumir nor a predator. At this point you're stuck with multiple unfinished chars, sh1t gears, no way to farm or pvp and you still can't play the class you really wanted to play. You've created the perfect downwards spiral for yourself to end up in a big nothingness. You're not alone, this is how at least 70-80% of the rohan community plays this game. When they reach the end of that spiral they either 1. quit the game or 2. spend a lot of $ to get out of that spiral and finally make a good character. There is a third option which is rarely seen which are the people that get out of that negative spiral by simply changing tactics in a versatile way while farming themselves a good char and good gear.

Now there's also people like me, who investigate, test and carefully plan their approach to a game (in this case Rohan). After which they progressively and patiently unfold that approach through time. I don't really make mistakes, I'm VERY rich and it has not cost me any real money nor 24/7 playing to become the player I am today. but yea, why listen to someone with 10 years of experience who has seen it all and helped more people in this game than you have met in the entire time you're here. Sounds like you're doing it right
    I'll try to not end on that loop.
    I will try to sell the weapon and get a bow either trans opa bow or upg..
    Either that or a staff lol.

If i'd have to ask how much i could sell the epic sword, how much would you reccomend tho?
    Thanks for replying!

I'll try to not end on that loop.
    I will try to sell the weapon and get a bow either trans opa bow or upg..
    Either that or a staff lol.

If i'd have to ask how much i could sell the epic sword, how much would you reccomend tho?
    Thanks for replying!
    You don't have enough money to gear a scout or wizzard well enough to farm in mirror dungeons. I would await the balance patch for wiz/lock to decide weather you want to go for those classes or not.

Epic sword, you can try 25-30k ecash. It's gonne be hard to sell.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

You don't have enough money to gear a scout or wizzard well enough to farm in mirror dungeons. I would await the balance patch for wiz/lock to decide weather you want to go for those classes or not.

If i could find a trade would be better, taxes bites a lot.

O.o so how much ecash does some one need to gear up a scout that can farm in mirror? :O

We Will Hunt You Down

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    O.o so how much ecash does some one need to gear up a scout that can farm in mirror? :O
    No idea, however i was able to make a decent wizard after a trade so yeah!
    Here i go farming while i work on a rumir and a priest haha, might work on a def too for the 30% def thing

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    That depends solely on the circumstances. Diego said he wanted to solo without support, if you want to solo on a scout, you gonna need everything maxed out to not die while rebuffing. If you put your scout in a party with supports, just medium gear/lvl is good enough.

No idea, however i was able to make a decent wizard after a trade so yeah!
    Here i go farming while i work on a rumir and a priest haha, might work on a def too for the 30% def thing
    wizzard is not a good dps, you'll kill very slow. with priest and Rumir as support you'll stay alive though. Good you finally decided to actually make supports.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Thank you man!
    Hope to see you in game!!
    Farming is going okay, no event so i can't complain lol.

So Keith!! What happened to you? Go back to Isen?

Oh yea, and some dude was saying something about a staff trade that went wrong? Idk, something about how you were to trade him a staff for ecash, he gave you the ecash but he never got the staff and now he can't find you? And now your Wiz Huxley is sold? mmmm I'm sure there's some kind of mix up here right?

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest