+ Reply to Thread

Old Templar/VIT Dekan player. 2 questions.

The last time I played this game was over 5 years ago. Back then, it was a really fun time to be a templar and full vit dekan (had both). Deleting other guilds with a WFFS squad in GvG, destroying people with a few auto attacks and reflect damage was pretty hilarious. How are they now after the balances? Are they still impactful/useful in PvP/GvG?

Quote Originally Posted by Truoa View Post
    The last time I played this game was over 5 years ago. Back then, it was a really fun time to be a templar and full vit dekan (had both). Deleting other guilds with a WFFS squad in GvG, destroying people with a few auto attacks and reflect damage was pretty hilarious. How are they now after the balances? Are they still impactful/useful in PvP/GvG?
    Templar is good if you reach endgame lvl, max title and everything you own at max and +18-21. Vit dekan is okay-ish, they don't have that much burst damage anymore like the ffs-dffs combo. Please read my guide for more information about everything that's changed.

Top PVP classes:
    - Noir
    - Avenger
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Temps are still nice to play with max stuff, a dekan would be a waste of time....

We Will Hunt You Down