+ Reply to Thread

Question Hunting Bonus fast question

So the Hunting Bonus box progress bar get filled the more mobs you kill.
    Why doesnt it get filled when I kill a huge group of monters when I use my spells and only when I kill them using my normal atks?
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

It counts the hits you make on a mob, if you hit a mob in 1 hit, it will take a full day to get the bar full, if you kill a mob with 10 hits your bar will be full in like 2 hours, the more hits you make, the faster it will go ^^

We Will Hunt You Down

So classes that can only do skill oriented damage are fked
    Kool!

TAB + [Auto Atk] for the win

This is retarded.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

That is what has made me "Rich" in a few time.
    Being a super tanky vit defender taking ages to kill ( which requires lot of hits and not putting powered on my HK ) made me able to make over 10 premium time jewels in 2 weeks, which resulted in 20B exactly.
    So kinda getting where i want in game right now..
    Makes me quite happy
    Hopefully, i'll get more to dlv my new Trans Onyx Shield soon!
    Hoping tomorrow there is going to be an event like past week which made me dlv my Onyx Armor Set!

My suggestion is to not put all your skills on HK so that if your "Aim" is to farm hunting then you get into a zone where monsters has lot of HP and require you a lot of time to kill them, this will result in more than a box per hour, at least such is my case!

Server : Isen
    Character : Vit Defender (Clint) 115 + (?)

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    So classes that can only do skill oriented damage are fked
    Kool!

TAB + [Auto Atk] for the win

This is retarded.
    yep, scouts that deals 1 hit regular damage AOE are also fked

Auto attacks do ineeded generate your hunter bonus. Beside that also your characters lvl is important (your + counts as well in this case). The higher you are the faster you lose hunting bonus if you don't hit anything (interval between hitting mobs, buffing etc). Also classes with AOE regular attacks farm bonus faster than single target classes.

The best way to farm hunting bonus is on a class with AOE regular attacks at low lvl such as lowbie rumirs. Set HK with just prism and hp/psy buffs buffed and you should be okay to gather hunting bonus quickly.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Just shorten the time interval between hitting mobs for faster completion of HB , you don't need to kill those mobs just to generate the hunting bonus. And besides even without using HK and AFK for 1-2 hrs can do hunting bonus. Create a low level vit dhan with earth accessories (can be equipped by level 1 character). Find boss/mini boss that has no stun skill then start to hit by the vit type character. Your character won't stop hitting with no damage to boss/mini boss until you complete the hunting bonus. The most important thing is the survivability of the char while doing hunting bonus and boss/mini boss with stun skill can't do this in AFK mode because it will interrupt the attack and eventually will stop hitting.
    Last edited by dayday31416; 10-19-2018 at 06:42 PM.