Okay, i'm a returning player who played in Arus server since long ago when the server was launched for the 1st time, and most of all many players joined to that server aswell...and because of condition that is happening i quit for a very long long time a year i think or so (lets just say for a long time).

I just got back into the game 1 week ago, and the difference was superb, not so many players, and many of the can't even survive in the server,from the lack of many player as Duran has, and also the struggle for players who play in the server from newbies, intermediate to earn the slight amount of Cegel's.

Mostly who survive's are veteran's, and beginners to intermediates are struggling. And most of them if fell in dispair they will just probably quit and play in the Duran Server, because duran's population of player's are sky rocket not like Arus does.

and is there anything that the GM can do to solve problem's like this ?
i know i can only talk, but atleast i would love to see and hope Arus is like Duran one day. Like the GM's can do like an event only for Arus or somesort, well thats just my oppinion.

So what do you think guys ? i miss the old days when Arus server was full of players as Duran server was, but now it seems so empty.

if you have the same thought as me lets shed some light here.
Thank You Everyone...