+ Reply to Thread

Wondering Once Again

So i've read the announcements on website regarding new weapons coming on next patch and armor before the end of the year, i just got my Onyx.. (Sigh)

So i was wondering, is it worth for me to keep trying to farm a better onyx Armor/Weapon or it is better to wait for this event to come live?
    Thanks

Server : Isen
    Character : Vit Defender (Clint) 115 + (?)

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoRenault View Post
    So i've read the announcements on website regarding new weapons coming on next patch and armor before the end of the year, i just got my Onyx.. (Sigh)

So i was wondering, is it worth for me to keep trying to farm a better onyx Armor/Weapon or it is better to wait for this event to come live?
    Thanks
    Take your time to get better onyx, the new armor and weapons will be a 115 +50 zone

We Will Hunt You Down

If you can HK keep lvling on Southern Sheilyth which is your best bet at high lvl low HP mobs you can get atm J4 is your best spot all physical mobs and close together.
    Try making some alt accounts to farm SES making some trinities lvl 50 and farming the Caronias SES quest. Try lvl6 all your skills youre gonna need them. Its boring and time consuming but worth it ;D
    Do PA everyday if you loose 3 times and make each time 10 Monster kills you get 4 broken certificates per loose the first 2 and 12 the 3rd one thats an auto win. thats 2 sure certificates. Youll lelvel faster this way after 3 months at least.
    Stay butilding up your Darkness Onyx gear thats the best geat you can get if youre going free to play right now. The new gear is pretty sure going to be 115+50 only characters and the new dungeon will be for sure. Not to mention the dificulty it will have.

Good Luck out there ;P
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoRenault View Post

Thanks
    Absolutely. In the post I commented in before, I said that you would get hit by mobs at mirror dungeons for up to 10-20k if you are undergeared.

Well, the new map where you will be able to farm the new armor/weapons will have mobs that hit even harder. It's been speculated that the mobs there will hit comparable to Heroic Hall, a 115+50 only dungeon. The mobs hit so hard there (roughly 3-5x harder than the mobs in mirror dungeons) that no one on Jainus, even with upgrade weapons and top-end gear, can solo that map.

You'll need top-notch gear to farm in the upcoming map (and even then you'll probably need a party - and a proper one with a proper dps and full supports). Keep working on a high damage drop/absorb weapon and high physical defense/hp armor.

Good luck.

I don’t carry grudges, I carry flowers to funerals.

Thanks everybody to reply so fast, i am working on that!
    I got Onyx but only weapon is good others are just a start to go higher!
    I will surely try to rush this +50 to get into new map!
    Thanks everybody

Server : Isen
    Character : Vit Defender (Clint) 115 + (?)