+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7
    [QUOTE=cdseal8;361552]Oh hi Bobo lin

Sorry have to delete all your post, too long lol

I didn't say you copy someone else, come, don't cry like a baby lol

I said you all use the same writing, maybe you copy someone's writing, maybe someone copies your writing, WHO KNOWS?

from the photos you guys updated, some of the writings are the same, some of the photos are the same, That's TRUE

[QUOTE=BoboLin;361556]
    Quote Originally Posted by cdseal8 View Post
    Oh hi Bobo lin

Sorry have to delete all your post, too long lol

I didn't say you copy someone else, come, don't cry like a baby lol

I said you all use the same writing, maybe you copy someone's writing, maybe someone copies your writing, WHO KNOWS?

from the photos you guys updated, some of the writings are the same, some of the photos are the same, That's TRUE
    You didnt say what?
    See what you wrote at paragraph 3 and 5
    3- Download photo and copy someone handwriting and make it YOUR OWN Photos..
    5-Cheating

Well thats our own photos.. the "Handwriting" is not matter.. we just divide the task..
    1.Choose costum nd buy the material
    2. Buy drinks
    3. Taking picture
    4. Prepare the Handwriting + item in seal (inclusive screenshot)
    5.combine it (editing)
    6.upload

So basically all come from us and we particapate. One submission for one Account.. we made OUR OWN PHOTOS
    If theres same pictures.. well theres 2 people in it.. why we cant upload 2 id since in real life they each of them have one id..and in seal they play with different ids too..

About Cheating?
    Well try to behave and control what you wanna write..
    We use creativity for the costums and the equipment..
    We bought costumes ,cloack, sword hat, the Dracula teeths , the mask.the face and all of it is Halloween make up..

Bobo lin
    1. You dont like this event
    2. You spammed too much and make 1st page really ugly and make this good event become low interest event!! Even kurumu gave you a warning!!
    3.you didnt post any Cosplay Contest!! You dont even participate and appreciate GM event.. so better make your owh Thread and stop spamming GMs event with something unrelated!!

Hi Shiltizens!

Thank you to all for your participation! We will announce the winners soon.

Seal BOD Team

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7