+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    the Server is ****ING lag but no GM wants to do something!!!

Just let the server gets worse everyday!!!

Character Name : Heraisemeup
    Server : Duran
    Last edited by Jordan125; 10-16-2018 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by justdoit123 View Post
    I just want to tell you, i always using VPN and never got DC
    You can check Ausie Players and Taiwan players never got dc, because The server blocks all network activities that come from the place that attacks him
    I know this cause iam IT Guy BTW xD
    I just suggested, it's up to you
    Using VPN could improve the quality of internet connection on an user's end, it can not guarantee you get never DC.

The recent DC is caused by payment errors on server's end wherever play's location.
    I live in Australia and I get dc all the times. Friends in Taiwan get dc frequently as well.
    However you claim that Aussie Taiwanese players won't get dc.
    You didn't get it about the root cause of dc, VPN is not the solution for this issue.

BTW, you said you've never got dc, how come you stay on-line via using VPN during server maintenance?

Quote Originally Posted by fkusuma View Post
    Hii GM can u give us some example for that event? Maybe it can be help us to be participate on spooky costplay contest )
    Hi Fkusuma! You should take a picture your yourself wearing a Halloween costume that must include any item of Seal, element or be inspired in the game. Just don't forget to add a sign in the photo that says "Spooky Cosplay Contest" to validate the veracity of your submission

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    Hi Fkusuma! You should take a picture your yourself wearing a Halloween costume that must include any item of Seal, element or be inspired in the game. Just don't forget to add a sign in the photo that says "Spooky Cosplay Contest" to validate the veracity of your submission
    the server is SUCK and you only care about the drawing event????

Good event to play
    Last edited by JohnLittle; 10-18-2018 at 09:40 PM.

aaa

ID : Ayus
    Server : Duran
    Last edited by zerofly; 10-18-2018 at 07:43 AM.

Spooky Cosplay Sontest

Spooky Cosplay Contest
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLittle View Post
    Good event to play
    Yes, it is
    Last edited by KKKenji; 10-18-2018 at 09:43 PM. Reason: correction for wrong spelling

Spooky Cosplay Contest

ID : Oddesey
    Server Duran

Quote Originally Posted by BoboLin View Post
    the server is SUCK and you only care about the drawing event????
    Hi BoboLin, this thread is for the event submissions only. We understand your concern but this is not the correct thread to comment about this subject.