+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Reapmaster View Post
    Your best bet as a vit defender is to get a Darkness Onyx Club which can have as much as 80%+ hp, each part having 20%+ (you'll need to forge it). The Opaniel club can only have about 45%, so that isn't an option. Parts of these can be farmed at the mirror dungeons (mines, cave, sunken, keura), but you have a catch22 here in that you'll need a good onyx gear or a solid party to farm there. Without Onyx armor and a weapon with high damage drop/hp absorb, mobs can easily hit 10k-20k per hit. Being in Isen without any upgrade weapons, I can only imagine how little hp you must have (despite being full vit). Because of this, my advice is to keep farming crone and see if you can get someone to sell you the parts you need.

The new pets require "Pet Adoption Tickets" and these also can only be farmed in the mirror dungeons I mentioned above. You will need 250 of them and they are a semi-rare drop (probably as rare as skill enhancement stones in other dungeons). This takes anywhere from a week to several months to farm depending on how your party is structured. They are permanent. You can view their stats in the post shannon made.

The elemental dungeon is a dungeon you can access from the crafting studio and it is available from lvl 90. At 90, you can enter the Minor Elemental Dungeon (of which there are 5 stages). At 115, you can enter the Intermediate Elemental Dungeon (10 stages). At 115+50, you can enter Superior Elemental Dungeon (15 stages - also timed). You can enter these dungeons once a day and they give quite good exp. They also drop personas (which you need for the PVE rings that you can get at the lobby of the dungeon), and starting from the Intermediate level, they drop proofs (which you need once you are lvl 115+50 for the 1k title). Minor is easy, but mobs in Inter will hit quite hard.

Orc Fortress imo is a great place to farm skill enhancement stones. There are tons of Orc Kings (lvl 50) there and they tend to drop option stones and ses. Just party a lvl 1 character and go ham. They respawn quite quickly too (a few hours) so you can do this run multiple times a day.
    Hello Jeff, thank you very much for this huge answer to all of my questions, i will work hard forward from now to do what you said above in here and save all of these in a wordpad so that i don't have to look for it on forum all the time.

Regarding Onyx Armor and Shield i am working on it through Ip Merchant and then i will wait for a forge event, in order to waste less money as possible.

Without any pets that gives me health point % and or Item Mall equipments i have 101.037 Health Points, hopefully will suffice for now, my current level is 102.
    I will also start doing minor and kill orc kings from now on!

Thanks, a lot.

Server : Isen
    Character : Vit Defender (Clint) 115 + (?)

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoRenault View Post
    So i did read everything of it, it was quite helpful but i don't know if it was me ( or my english )
    However i couldn't understand the "new" pet things, for me everything is new so..
    If you could explain further in how to obtain them, if they are permanent/etc.

I didn't quite get if Opaniel is also foundable with Health %

I didn't quite understand the Elemental thing, is a vit defender able to do such?

I'm 102 and i did not use any pouch, i've tried a lot of maps ( probably and surely not all of them )
    however i think i can "endure" with my edwin.. I'm trying to work with Ip to Onyx DEX Set Due of Vitality/All Status bonus and a Shield, while for the weapon i heard from Reborn there is no way to get maximum status, through the IP Ticket system so is best to farm them, where and which is the best spot to farm them or anyone at isen that can sell me would be great.
    What should i do with the 4 bilions i've been farming in these 10 days ( Almost )
    I was also able to get myself all buffs to 6, Eternal 7 Thanks to Grief of the forgotten quest and empowerer 7 thanks to the level 65 reward..
    All other skills are level 5, including defending nature which is going to be my next level 6, so the question is : Which is the best spot to farm Skill Enhancement Stones?

Sorry for this long question post but i sort of need help in order to proceed further at game and gain enough knowledge to help people myself..
    I will check my guide, I know too much about this game so I might go over some things (which are familliar for me) too quick. I have to think like a new player when I write my guide, that doesn't always come easy since I've been playing for over 10 years.

As for your other questions, I think Jeff answered most of them. As for SES farming I do want to add that most SES that drop from monsters are ''blue named'' meaning you can't trade them ingame, only sell via EM. There are mobs that drop white SES (not many people know this and it has been awhile since I checked up if they did not fix it) Anyway the monsters in Liom map --> Forgotten Fortress. mobs inside the fortress drop SES (don't grind in front of the tower coz boss spawn there).

Quote Originally Posted by Reapmaster View Post
    Your best bet as a vit defender is to get a Darkness Onyx Club which can have as much as 80%+ hp, each part having 20%+ (you'll need to forge it). The Opaniel club can only have about 45%, so that isn't an option. Parts of these can be farmed at the mirror dungeons (mines, cave, sunken, keura), but you have a catch22 here in that you'll need a good onyx gear or a solid party to farm there. Without Onyx armor and a weapon with high damage drop/hp absorb, mobs can easily hit 10k-20k per hit. Being in Isen without any upgrade weapons, I can only imagine how little hp you must have (despite being full vit). Because of this, my advice is to keep farming crone and see if you can get someone to sell you the parts you need.

The new pets require "Pet Adoption Tickets" and these also can only be farmed in the mirror dungeons I mentioned above. You will need 250 of them and they are a semi-rare drop (probably as rare as skill enhancement stones in other dungeons). This takes anywhere from a week to several months to farm depending on how your party is structured. They are permanent. You can view their stats in the post shannon made.

The elemental dungeon is a dungeon you can access from the crafting studio and it is available from lvl 90. At 90, you can enter the Minor Elemental Dungeon (of which there are 5 stages). At 115, you can enter the Intermediate Elemental Dungeon (10 stages). At 115+50, you can enter Superior Elemental Dungeon (15 stages - also timed). You can enter these dungeons once a day and they give quite good exp. They also drop personas (which you need for the PVE rings that you can get at the lobby of the dungeon), and starting from the Intermediate level, they drop proofs (which you need once you are lvl 115+50 for the 1k title). Minor is easy, but mobs in Inter will hit quite hard.

Orc Fortress imo is a great place to farm skill enhancement stones. There are tons of Orc Kings (lvl 50) there and they tend to drop option stones and ses. Just party a lvl 1 character and go ham. They respawn quite quickly too (a few hours) so you can do this run multiple times a day.
    Well explained, I'll add some of this in the guide.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    I will check my guide, I know too much about this game so I might go over some things (which are familliar for me) too quick. I have to think like a new player when I write my guide, that doesn't always come easy since I've been playing for over 10 years.

As for your other questions, I think Jeff answered most of them. As for SES farming I do want to add that most SES that drop from monsters are ''blue named'' meaning you can't trade them ingame, only sell via EM. There are mobs that drop white SES (not many people know this and it has been awhile since I checked up if they did not fix it) Anyway the monsters in Liom map --> Forgotten Fortress. mobs inside the fortress drop SES (don't grind in front of the tower coz boss spawn there).

Well explained, I'll add some of this in the guide.
    While i was reading, i was wondering if at 106 i could be able to handle the spot you just told about..
    If the answer is yes then i am going to head there even now!
    Thank you very much for the guide and the explanations

While i was reading, i was wondering if at 106 i could be able to handle the spot you just told about..
    If the answer is yes then i am going to head there even now!
    Thank you very much for the guide and the explanations
    Yes you should be able to handle it. the mobs are easy there. I'm not 100% sure if the SES that drop there are still ''white named'' though since it's been a long time I farmed SES.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Yes you should be able to handle it. the mobs are easy there. I'm not 100% sure if the SES that drop there are still ''white named'' though since it's been a long time I farmed SES.
    I'm on the spot from a few hours, no sight of Skills yet, however i will let you know.
    Mind if i will update it in here?

I'm on the spot from a few hours, no sight of Skills yet, however i will let you know.
    Mind if i will update it in here?
    yes, mobs there are like 106-109 If I recall correctly, you should farm them with a char of lvl 100-104 to get best drops. sure type away here lol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

yes, mobs there are like 106-109 If I recall correctly, you should farm them with a char of lvl 100-104 to get best drops. sure type away here lol
    So far no drops, being 106 really makes big change on the drops?

You can also try to farm at the "Southern Shielynth" map or "Southern" as its commonly known. On this map, there are places that, by way of game slang are called "J4" (map coordinates)or "Cali/ and or Cala" (which is Calamander Tower) I have shown the location on the pic. I found these spots good for dropping ses and srs but not only that, also option stones and a lot of mana stones and soul stones drop there as well, meaning you can farm them and make Soul of Pride (I think that's what they are called, I can't really remember) to sell for guilds. The mobs along that run are from between lvl 111 and 117 but keep in mind that there are some magic mobs along the way (not so many in J4 and next to none once you get to cala) but its the run there that can be difficult for lower lvl players. The mobs can be thickish in these two spots so I have also pointed out another spot on this map where the numbers are less. But good thing is, they die fast. But again, keep in mind, these spots are often taken as people farm for the stones for guilds. But hey, you never know, you might get lucky. Not sure what lvl your at now, but this is just to keep in mind and Im sure you can try to exp/ farm on mobs higher than your lvl. It cant hurt to try.

Last edited by xXxAurorAxXx; 10-14-2018 at 08:09 AM.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    You can also try to farm at the "Southern Shielynth" map or "Southern" as its commonly known. On this map, there are places that, by way of game slang are called "J4" (map coordinates)or "Cali/ and or Cala" (which is Calamander Tower) I have shown the location on the pic. I found these spots good for dropping ses and srs but not only that, also option stones and a lot of mana stones and soul stones drop there as well, meaning you can farm them and make Soul of Pride (I think that's what they are called, I can't really remember) to sell for guilds. The mobs along that run are from between lvl 111 and 117 but keep in mind that there are some magic mobs along the way (not so many in J4 and next to none once you get to cala) but its the run there that can be difficult for lower lvl players. The mobs can be thickish in these two spots so I have also pointed out another spot on this map where the numbers are less. But good thing is, they die fast. But again, keep in mind, these spots are often taken as people farm for the stones for guilds. But hey, you never know, you might get lucky. Not sure what lvl your at now, but this is just to keep in mind and Im sure you can try to exp/ farm on mobs higher than your lvl. It cant hurt to try.

Thank you so much Aurora, i will surely work on this!!
    I need the soul of prides so yeah i will check that!

I wish you played Isen, we could have chat together..