+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thumbs down ODI or DDI on Taiwan Sports Star (Permanent Costume) is not funtional

ODI or DDI on Taiwan Sports Star (Permanent Costume) is not funtional

Above conclusion was made after many testing and verifying have been done.

Yes, we DID send so many tickets to GMs to report this issue.

Unfortunatelly, so far GMs still refuse to recognise or admit it or even fix it.

Wake up, GMs

Update1:
    Although KurumuGM claimed the damage decrease and increase given in this costume is not the same as ODI and DDI,
    what I'm talking about the ODI and DDI is original ability as below circled.
    It's not actually functional or working properly. I've never mentioned the 'added option'

What's the difference between 'damage degrease' and 'defensive damage increase' ?
    So many player who spent money and RPS for the costume are wondering the answer.
    We sent tickets but haven't got GM's answer directly. That's the reason I posted the thread here.
    All players deserve to know the truth.

Update2:
    After sending tickets to GM team, they would give it a test for the issue we reported.
    Finally they confirmed the issue as following capture provided by Bonbonfish
    Last edited by JohnLittle; 10-21-2018 at 06:06 AM. Reason: additional info

I am also curious about that issue. I was thinking of playing Grabbit to get that costume. Can you please tell me more about how you have tested and the difference of damage output?

Quote Originally Posted by PD2499 View Post
    I am also curious about that issue. I was thinking of playing Grabbit to get that costume. Can you please tell me more about how you have tested and the difference of damage output?
    Simply hitting any of Giant R Rabbit and see the difference between equip with differnt ODI

Recording the GM's apply, the DDI on Taiwan Sports Star (Permanent Costume) is DIFFERENT from other equipments.
    We just need to know the truth, don't give us sh**

Have any players heard of other sorts of DDI ?

In my opinion, DDI on Taiwan Sports Star is difnetely different because it is not FUNCTIONAL

https://photos.app.goo.gl/RtjJQCmMGoLWiuyW7

this is the answer from GM Proggy

if the DDI on Taiwan Sports Star (Permanent Costume) is different, they have to let us know before we spend money!!!
    Last edited by Bonbonfish; 10-17-2018 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonfish View Post
    https://photos.google.com/album/AF1Q...M9av4SYKviB5tl

this is the answer from GM Proggy

if the DDI on Taiwan Sports Star (Permanent Costume) is different, they have to let us know before we spend money!!!
    your immage google cannot be openned ,,

if its true, the DDi Taiwan sports Star is different? well we waste many RPS for uselesss GRABBIT then. waste money and rps so much., sigh

Quote Originally Posted by fchrulrz View Post
    your immage google cannot be openned ,,

if its true, the DDi Taiwan sports Star is different? well we waste many RPS for uselesss GRABBIT then. waste money and rps so much., sigh
    sorry about that, I've changed the link, please check it again

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonfish View Post
    sorry about that, I've changed the link, please check it again
    still cannot be open the link bro, i wanted to see the gm rplay, waste many rps for that costume,,,,, sigh
    maybe its ddi% from defense only ++?

Quote Originally Posted by fchrulrz View Post
    still cannot be open the link bro, i wanted to see the gm rplay, waste many rps for that costume,,,,, sigh
    maybe its ddi% from defense only ++?
    I can open the link.

try this one, I downloaded the photo and upload to another place

https://upload.cc/i1/2018/10/19/KtB5Xz.png

woah its Freaking ddi2% only defense, Gg wp, GM should give this information before let it at GRABBIT! HOLYY *****!!!!!