+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs down For our leadership who doesn't take into account anything we saying!

In the first part you started to work to the chapter 'improving the game', to which no doubt only empty words, what improvements have you made to improve the game lately? Power Arena isn't in favor for everyone but you did not work for the players calling from Europe, those in Europe can not play either one of the both PA. You have not received enough tickets regarding this big problem? Season 3 will be over soon and since the first season many have been mentioned these mistakes really... I wonder when something will change with you and if something changes.

P.S. I do not want that PeguinNoob, shannooob or sunnynoob to post here rather stop doing it!
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Banned
    Yeah? Just try and stop me noobydoobybooby!

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    No one can stop the stupidity you have.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    In the first part you started to work to the chapter 'improving the game', to which no doubt only empty words, what improvements have you made to improve the game lately? Power Arena isn't in favor for everyone but you did not work for the players calling from Europe, those in Europe can not play either one of the both PA. You have not received enough tickets regarding this big problem? Season 3 will be over soon and since the first season many have been mentioned these mistakes really... I wonder when something will change with you and if something changes.

P.S. I do not want that PeguinNoob, shannooob or sunnynoob to post here rather stop doing it!
    get rekt nobber

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    lmao
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Banned
    No one can stop the stupidity you have.
    Then why on earth would you even try?
    You dared to challenge.

I went "Hold my beer".

Wtf this gotta do with me? If you didnt want to hear from those ppl you shouldnt call them out.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I don't think the PA is the only problem which rohan has, I know in isen things work different than in jainus, I live in EU as well, but didn't PWI made 3 times PA for isen server??? this is what I heard from some ppl who were complaining in jainus.

Quote Originally Posted by ivkoboga View Post
    I don't think the PA is the only problem which rohan has, I know in isen things work different than in jainus, I live in EU as well, but didn't PWI made 3 times PA for isen server??? this is what I heard from some ppl who were complaining in jainus.
    Only if it is another Isen in the one I play, nothing happened.