+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Hey guys! I'm new!

Hello everybody!
    I'm new to the game and i was wondering if there was any guild or clan that coud help me understand this game!
    Also to meet friends, that would be great!
    I currently made an Archer named DiegoRenault on the server called Jainus(Jin)
    I am level 10 and i would like to know in what status add my points, what skill to raise and if it's better Scout or Ranger..
    I would like only to spend 25$ with a paysafe to maybe get something useful (?)
    Or it's not need and u can play without paying?
    Thanks for everyone that can be helpful, kind and patience with a newcomer!

Server : Isen
    Character : Vit Defender (Clint) 115 + (?)

First thing you should do is figure out what kind of class you would like to play, is it ranger? scout? avenger? predator? guardian? this will help determine how much investment you would need to play the game.

Personally I would advise you either select defender or guardian as they are the best balance of power and survivability. Rangers or scouts are good especially if you use the new transcended opaniel weapon as opposed to the old and super expensive upgrade weapons. I also think you should search around on the forums to get a better sense of the state of this game. Somebody else can tldr that for you but IMO starting this game brand new requires a wealth of knowledge going in and I dont want to give you buyers remorse or choice anxiety before you even start.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    First thing you should do is figure out what kind of class you would like to play, is it ranger? scout? avenger? predator? guardian? this will help determine how much investment you would need to play the game.

Personally I would advise you either select defender or guardian as they are the best balance of power and survivability. Rangers or scouts are good especially if you use the new transcended opaniel weapon as opposed to the old and super expensive upgrade weapons. I also think you should search around on the forums to get a better sense of the state of this game. Somebody else can tldr that for you but IMO starting this game brand new requires a wealth of knowledge going in and I dont want to give you buyers remorse or choice anxiety before you even start.
    Hello there mr sunnyangel, i've read everything you wrote above in here and i thought to swap from archer to human, be warned i will name him ClintPicard so that maybe you can give me further explanations, as much as i could see from YouTube i would rather go Defender ( Seems more cool ).. And i would kindly ask you to tell me the build for skills and status if you know of such class and i also wanted to thank you for the fast response!
    Last edited by DiegoRenault; 10-01-2018 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoRenault View Post
    Hello there mr sunnyangel, i've read everything you wrote above in here and i thought to swap from archer to human, be warned i will name him ClintPicard so that maybe you can give me further explanations, as much as i could see from YouTube i would rather go Defender ( Seems more cool ).. And i would kindly ask you to tell me the build for skills and status if you know of such class and i also wanted to thank you for the fast response!
    I'd make a guardian rather than a defender, they have more killing power and are easy to lvl up. you get a free skill & status reset at lvl 50 so you can just fiddle around with your buffs and skills for now. As for stats I would give it 2/1/1 str/dex/vit for now.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DiegoRenault View Post
    Hello everybody!
    I'm new to the game and i was wondering if there was any guild or clan that coud help me understand this game!
    Also to meet friends, that would be great!
    I currently made an Archer named DiegoRenault on the server called Jainus(Jin)
    I am level 10 and i would like to know in what status add my points, what skill to raise and if it's better Scout or Ranger..
    I would like only to spend 25$ with a paysafe to maybe get something useful (?)
    Or it's not need and u can play without paying?
    Thanks for everyone that can be helpful, kind and patience with a newcomer!
    You have my condolences. This game has evolved from a new player friendly game to one that almosts demands you be a veteran player that knows all the tricks of how to get somewhere in a reasonable time frame at minimal costs (it will still cost you huge $$$ to compete at the higher levels though).

Good luck.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 10-01-2018 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    You have my condolences. This game has evolved from a new player friendly game to one that almosts demands you be a veteran player that knows all the tricks of how to get somewhere in a reasonable time frame at minimal costs (it will still cost you huge $$$ to compete at the higher levels though).

Good luck.
    I will do my best to make that not happen!
    Thank you for the tips, including the above one of going Guardian, may i ask skills tree and status?
    Also i still woud like to apply for a clan or guild

Updates : Looking at YouTube i found out that Dekans evolve into something similar to a big Lizard, here my decision to start all over again.. ( i was lvl 19 anyway )
    So the new name is Vandalier

So any advices regarding his status build and skills would be great!
    Thanks

Dekans have 2 types of build: either you go full vit Dragon knight, either you go full int Dragon sage. I'm playing dekan in jainus, my dekan's name is Kaname (full vit DK) but atm I'm not much active due to my new work occupation is time demanding. DS is more of a farmer like, in end game is good for pvp if you have some party supports because your stats scale alot. DK is more of a pvp type and since you can get some extra HP from power arena certificates it's fairly cheaper, also you can farm with it and it's less 7's demanding. the struggle with lvl up for dk is big until you hit 115 lvl or so, for DS once you hit lvl 58-60 you get a passive aoe in dragon form therefor you can farm forever after. Since you are new yo rohan, the biggest advice is get a farmer character, and farm and make some deals. easiest way for lvl up is to make a trinity like rumir, you are making some noob quests and there you go, lvl 5x or 8x, i have never played a trinity class so better ask someone else.
    Have funn and welcome.

Don't try Guard, it sucks. Nobody pvp using Guard and not a good pve class too, too slow to kill.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast