+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Commander is an endgame title you gonna have to work for over a year to get that.

Wild Hunter is from world boss again gonna have to be high lvl enough to do that.

Collect edoneh dust and buy 10th order packages to get the 10th order title from crafting studio (its like 50 all stats or something)

You mean jizzabella?

You dont need any of that stuff the newbie helper and the bindstone gatekeeper for your race (rosaline in ein since you are a human) gives you everything you need to start out.

More importantly however you should be making a rumir since their tutorial quest gets you to lvl 50.
    I'm more into humans as a class, thanks for answering my questions.
    And yes the newbie helper at Gathering Hall and Human town has and still helped me a lot!

I will also have a look at the guide, thank you RBNXD

Server : Isen
    Character : Vit Defender (Clint) 115 + (?)

hi there! newbie here add me ign: tenqq

Quote Originally Posted by tenqq View Post
    hi there! newbie here add me ign: tenqq

Check Rohan Wikia page for any and all info.
    Not all info is up to date but it should make you have a nice start till you get to 115+50 when additional content was added.

Good luck!

http://rohan.wikia.com/wiki/Rohan_Wiki
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I started this game like 3 - 4 years ago, cant remember.. I'm worse than you, I didnt use foruum, didnt party, didnt even met any people until i reached lv 67. all town is like graveyard. never know ppl are in lime.
    i played alone like off-line game lol. the hardest part was making gears, but again i was motivated so i did it. oh and i start on jainus. i didnt spend at all.

After 2 weeks finally i tried party matching and someone invited me. After that i start to learn how to "properly" play this game, how to "properly" farm, getting know better whats crone, whats rps, what is e-cash, and ultimately how to earn them. I realize e-cash is similar like rps, you can use it to buy from market. So i learn how to earn them. After a while it's became clear that by selling thing on EM will earn you E-cash, and to maximize it's potent, we need to beecome EM member so we can sell 30 times per bi-weekly. And you just need 1000 RPs to be member(non-member can still sell item there)

today i have more than 15 -20 chars all 115 levels.
    6 of them are +50 , each wield upgrade weapon, 2 katar, a bow, 2 club, axe for rumir, and 2 of them wearing trans opa, etc etc etc...

guess what? 1000 RPs is the only money i spennt since i installed this game till now(for becoming a member on em).

i didnt mean to brag, but again what you need is time, brain, and motivation to be able to compete in jainus, and jainus is the server with bigger player base that will make it easier to trade on EM or in-game. i doubt i can be like what i am now if i play at isen.
    "you'll never know till you've tried"

I most of time didnt really care onother ppl, but i saw you are a motivated player and have time, so its really a waste if you play on graveyard server, with brain added you will have 3 essential thing needed to raise your ground at jainus.

still you decide what you do. im out. good luck.
    Last edited by AchanClub; 10-08-2018 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AchanClub View Post
    I started this game like 3 - 4 years ago, cant remember.. I'm worse than you, I didnt use foruum, didnt party, didnt even met any people until i reached lv 67. all town is like graveyard. never know ppl are in lime.
    i played alone like off-line game lol. the hardest part was making gears, but again i was motivated so i did it. oh and i start on jainus. i didnt spend at all.

After 2 weeks finally i tried party matching and someone invited me. After that i start to learn how to "properly" play this game, how to "properly" farm, getting know better whats crone, whats rps, what is e-cash, and ultimately how to earn them. I realize e-cash is similar like rps, you can use it to buy from market. So i learn how to earn them. After a while it's became clear that by selling thing on EM will earn you E-cash, and to maximize it's potent, we need to beecome EM member so we can sell 30 times per bi-weekly. And you just need 1000 RPs to be member(non-member can still sell item there)

today i have more than 15 -20 chars all 115 levels.
    6 of them are +50 , each wield upgrade weapon, 2 katar, a bow, 2 club, axe for rumir, and 2 of them wearing trans opa, etc etc etc...

guess what? 1000 RPs is the only money i spennt since i installed this game till now(for becoming a member on em).

i didnt mean to brag, but again what you need is time, brain, and motivation to be able to compete in jainus, and jainus is the server with bigger player base that will make it easier to trade on EM or in-game. i doubt i can be like what i am now if i play at isen.
    "you'll never know till you've tried"

I most of time didnt really care onother ppl, but i saw you are a motivated player and have time, so its really a waste if you play on graveyard server, with brain added you will have 3 essential thing needed to raise your ground at jainus.

still you decide what you do. im out. good luck.
    Thanks for the info, i did read all of it very carefully, so far i made 1.50Bil (5days playing) and mostly got the ip ticket for the gears i got besides the pendants for 90 ( But hey, i'm still level 76.. )
    I'm sure i'll find someone whom sells those..
    I payed much attention at guides and Reborn/Lais/Proof/Jack23/Kisuke helped me a lot in game and i love them like brothers, matter of fact in 5 days i was able to borrow jack23 30mil i am still waiting back ( we never catch online together, ahahah )
    So i'm sure i will find my way like you did on yours!!
    I was just smarter to look at myself carefully around before starting, thanks for the point tho!

For the guy whom replied above you, (tenqq i am speaking to you!) Please to know that if you play Isen, feel free to add me (IGN : Clint) I will do my best in my little knowledge to help you out!!
    See you guys in game or discord, my discord tag is Clint#5615

stupidly wanted to come back to rohan and deeeeeeeerp, i reminded about how much time it would cost and how much money it would cost and how boring this game is and weeeeeeeeeell.

that's still a no.

Quote Originally Posted by arthurderohan2 View Post
    stupidly wanted to come back to rohan and deeeeeeeerp, i reminded about how much time it would cost and how much money it would cost and how boring this game is and weeeeeeeeeell.

that's still a no.
    Yet here i am without spending a dime, happy to not get more than 60 damage in the spot i am farming.
    It all depends if you want to spend or not, else i think you can just farm.. This is just my opinion, obviously will take more time than spending dimes!

Banned
    Farming is boring.

When I play a game, I expect to have fun. Farming ain't fun.

When you will test vs Patrols then you just can have fun, 'ofc in the case if you have and with who'.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XWNbG9VDhv8
    Last edited by D4rius; 10-09-2018 at 12:42 PM.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    When you will test vs Patrols then you just can have fun, 'ofc in the case if you have and with who'.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XWNbG9VDhv8
    kills patrols because isen is ded :P

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461