+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    I'm not sure of the guilds on Isen as I play on Jainus so probably best to ask around. You might be best to look for a exp/ lvling guild or farm (non pvp) guild as you prolly don't want to attract kos (kill on sight) guilds atm. Visit limestone and get to know the community, seek out "friendly" folk and ask questions.

And nps, we need to ask questions in order to learn right? If I can help, I will. Pitty you weren't the same server tho, else I could point you in the direction of non pvp guilds. And keep in mind that a large % of the Rohan player base doesn't use or frequent the forums often - or post comments. So keep asking things in game also.
    Sorta realized that the majority of players don't use the forum..
    Limestone is a desert, Fishing is the most popular but most of them are either afk or kiosks.
    Yes it is a pity indeed, Friends i have on friend list are mostly using hunter kit or afk somewhere dead from murderers

Server : Isen
    Character : Vit Defender (Clint) 115 + (?)

for ultimate titles u need to be 115+50 and for wild hunter must to kill last bosses thei bring to the game . Not so easy ... I recomend u to play janus/isen at same time and u can decide what s better for you later . i was playing isen for a litle time and quit fast because the server almost empty most of the time and market are ****ed . i use rps but i dont like to buy everything using $ .i am playing solo 99% of the time because most of my friends quit 4-5 years ago and its verry hard to survive whit out friends . Also ppl are thinking u are a spy or thei just kill u for fun .So u must to get some friends b
    Last edited by rechi; 10-06-2018 at 06:01 AM.

Updates :
    I was able to find how to get Wild Hunter title..
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...834#post359834
    Something that as a vit defender and the chance of such title coming out of the box will be very hard for me..
    Should i give up on it?

Quote Originally Posted by rechi View Post
    for ultimate titles u need to be 115+50 and for wild hunter must to kill last bosses thei bring to the game . Not so easy ... I recomend u to play janus/isen at same time and u can decide what s better for you later . i was playing isen for a litle time and quit fast because the server almost empty most of the time and market are ****ed . i use rps but i dont like to buy everything using $ .i am playing solo 99% of the time because most of my friends quit 4-5 years ago and its verry hard to survive whit out friends . Also ppl are thinking u are a spy or thei just kill u for fun .So u must to get some friends b
    Playing solo for 5 years must be something very unpleasant..
    Thanks, i also updated that too before i could read your reply (My sincere apology)
    I'm not really into Jainus due of prices i would need to pay.
    No one would buy my items are there are much better in there, however i see your point of view (Isen's is quite an afk server).
    I will do my best to gather some friends around the world, i don't get what being a spy would benefit you of, unless someone pays for such information

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoRenault View Post
    Updates :
    I was able to find how to get Wild Hunter title..
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...834#post359834
    Something that as a vit defender and the chance of such title coming out of the box will be very hard for me..
    Should i give up on it?
    For reference, even with upgrade weapons in Jainus and max/semi-max gear and title, there aren't any 115+50 characters that can solo this boss (maybe a rumir). With the 8 hour respawn time and the very low %rate of getting the title ticket, most people I know don't even bother anymore.

In any case, most people who are able to help in killing this boss either have the Transcended title or the 1k title and don't even need this. In my opinion, it simply isn't worth the time/effort vs return on investment.

I think the point everyone has been trying to make with regards to the market being better, is that Jainus has maybe 10x as many people playing as Isen. This means that when you do have items to sell, you have 10x as many people to sell to (i.e. your customer base is much bigger). If you will not be putting any money into this game (though I doubt it'll stay that way), you will have a better chance at making good trades and trading up to better gear.

I know tons of people who haven't spent more than $50 in the game, yet have upgrade weapons and even maybe opaniel armor in Jainus simply from making good trades. This isn't as easy in Isen as the marketplace and potential customer base you have is way smaller.

I don’t carry grudges, I carry flowers to funerals.

Quote Originally Posted by Reapmaster View Post
    For reference, even with upgrade weapons in Jainus and max/semi-max gear and title, there aren't any 115+50 characters that can solo this boss (maybe a rumir). With the 8 hour respawn time and the very low %rate of getting the title ticket, most people I know don't even bother anymore.

In any case, most people who are able to help in killing this boss either have the Transcended title or the 1k title and don't even need this. In my opinion, it simply isn't worth the time/effort vs return on investment.

I think the point everyone has been trying to make with regards to the market being better, is that Jainus has maybe 10x as many people playing as Isen. This means that when you do have items to sell, you have 10x as many people to sell to (i.e. your customer base is much bigger). If you will not be putting any money into this game (though I doubt it'll stay that way), you will have a better chance at making good trades and trading up to better gear.

I know tons of people who haven't spent more than $50 in the game, yet have upgrade weapons and even maybe opaniel armor in Jainus simply from making good trades. This isn't as easy in Isen as the marketplace and potential customer base you have is way smaller.
    But on Jainus without $ you have no start, as you cannot trade your early farm crones with 6 alts on a party for rings/eyepatch/earrings/armor and so on.
    Now i was gladly helped by Lais giving me in land his edwin dlved to 1, which has seriously helped me a lot and even now 4 days after i started to play on Isen at 67 i am still using.
    Farming lots of prides, dropping rings with 32 vitality, max melee katars on Whirlwind Field where a guy told me to go ( Can't remember if was Reborn or someone else )
    Also there i am able to drop both etc items to farm soul of prides.
    As i was hoping maybe in the future the servers will merge and then i will have enough to trade with a more amount of players without losing much of a value.
    Your point is correctly right in everything but i can't seriously pay any dime to the game as i do cleaning in order to continue living.
    Rent and costs to keep myself here in this world is to high to afford a dime on the game ( Which i would sincerely spend a little of as an hobby ) it's like buying a new game for playstation 4 every 5-6 months? But even such is not a thing i can do.
    Trying to save as much as possible while i continue studying to get out of this hell.

Regarding the quest, so unless i have strong friends i won't be able to do.. So mission aborted.
    Thank you for your time replying to this Thread Reapmaster

Playing solo for 5 years must be something very unpleasant..
    Thanks, i also updated that too before i could read your reply (My sincere apology)
    No one would buy my items are there are much better in there, however i see your point of view (Isen's is quite an afk server).
    I will do my best to gather some friends around the world, i don't get what being a spy would benefit you of, unless someone pays for such information
    i quit 5 years ago and start again 5 monts ago ,so where playing solo only this time . anyway not so hard beacause i know the game and have the old weapons/armor/acc just has to change the armor set and everything its ok .Some ppl helped me to lvl up my priest at +50(no names) because priest sucks . Atm the priest its annoing class so i start one rumir and most of the time playing like templar/rumir/def for farm . A good party .U can jump lvl playing PA every dayor doing elem dungeon . The rpk its one of the **** you have to accept somehow .

Quote Originally Posted by rechi View Post
    i quit 5 years ago and start again 5 monts ago ,so where playing solo only this time . anyway not so hard beacause i know the game and have the old weapons/armor/acc just has to change the armor set and everything its ok .Some ppl helped me to lvl up my priest at +50(no names) because priest sucks . Atm the priest its annoing class so i start one rumir and most of the time playing like templar/rumir/def for farm . A good party .U can jump lvl playing PA every dayor doing elem dungeon . The rpk its one of the **** you have to accept somehow .
    I haven't yet got killed once..
    Now at this point, i'd like to ask if we could share our discord here or if there is any community to join of this game to help each other/sell etc?
    i mean not on real money trading but to find sellers or buyers.
    Or also to meet or chat with someone of game?

Without creating another thread, could someone please explain me how do i get wild hunter and commander as title?
    Also if there is any website i can use to know how much an item is worth so that i can put on kiosk or EM?
    Thanks!
    Commander is an endgame title you gonna have to work for over a year to get that.

Wild Hunter is from world boss again gonna have to be high lvl enough to do that.

Collect edoneh dust and buy 10th order packages to get the 10th order title from crafting studio (its like 50 all stats or something)

Quote Originally Posted by popepogi View Post
    People still ****ing pay this damn game? LOL
    Pink here aka Ysa
    You mean jizzabella?

But on Jainus without $ you have no start, as you cannot trade your early farm crones with 6 alts on a party for rings/eyepatch/earrings/armor and so on.
    Now i was gladly helped by Lais giving me in land his edwin dlved to 1, which has seriously helped me a lot and even now 4 days after i started to play on Isen at 67 i am still using.
    Farming lots of prides, dropping rings with 32 vitality, max melee katars on Whirlwind Field where a guy told me to go ( Can't remember if was Reborn or someone else )
    Also there i am able to drop both etc items to farm soul of prides.
    As i was hoping maybe in the future the servers will merge and then i will have enough to trade with a more amount of players without losing much of a value.
    Your point is correctly right in everything but i can't seriously pay any dime to the game as i do cleaning in order to continue living.
    Rent and costs to keep myself here in this world is to high to afford a dime on the game ( Which i would sincerely spend a little of as an hobby ) it's like buying a new game for playstation 4 every 5-6 months? But even such is not a thing i can do.
    Trying to save as much as possible while i continue studying to get out of this hell.

Regarding the quest, so unless i have strong friends i won't be able to do.. So mission aborted.
    Thank you for your time replying to this Thread Reapmaster
    You dont need any of that stuff the newbie helper and the bindstone gatekeeper for your race (rosaline in ein since you are a human) gives you everything you need to start out.

More importantly however you should be making a rumir since their tutorial quest gets you to lvl 50.
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 10-06-2018 at 10:34 AM.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Check the Rohan Wikia page for more info.
    Some of the tips and tricks should still be relevant.
    Check Leveling Guide
    and the Tips and Tricks guide
    http://rohan.wikia.com/wiki/Tips_and_Tricks
    Last edited by RBNXD; 10-06-2018 at 11:13 AM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!