+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AchanClub View Post
    you're halfway to dead then.
    idk about merge, never heard such thing from official. not being ignorant but i disregard folktale(folktalk i mean).
    I think.. I'll be fine.
    I met some nice people in here like Lais and Reborn

Server : Isen
    Character : Vit Defender (Clint) 115 + (?)

Hi and welcome. All you can do is give it a shot and if you don't like it where you are, there are other options (as you know). Good luck tho

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Hi and welcome. All you can do is give it a shot and if you don't like it where you are, there are other options (as you know). Good luck tho
    Hello there, thanks for the warm welcome Aurora!
    Yes i will do my best

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoRenault View Post
    i'm already "half way" on isen and as i could read around the forum the two servers should merge soon?
    Or am i wrong?
    What does it change then?
    Your not half way to anything you are still a baby.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Without creating another thread, could someone please explain me how do i get wild hunter and commander as title?
    Also if there is any website i can use to know how much an item is worth so that i can put on kiosk or EM?
    Thanks!
    Last edited by DiegoRenault; 10-05-2018 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoRenault View Post
    Without creating another thread, could someone please explain me how do i get wild hunter and commander as title?
    Also if there is any website i can use to know how much an item is worth so that i can put on kiosk or EM?
    Thanks!
    Not sure abt the wild hunter and commander titles because they came out after I left Rohan (only just returned) but as far as I know, there is no such website for pricing and alike. My advice would be to just ask other players or join a guild asap and hopefully they will be helpful enough to help you out with info or look in alrdy established shops, see what others are selling things for, find middle ground and yea, ofc opinions will vary from player to player but you should be able to get a gist the current prices and go from there.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

People still ****ing pay this damn game? LOL
    Pink here aka Ysa
    Jainus: Pink/ Doutzen

Eternal Vengeance: Riri

Quote Originally Posted by popepogi View Post
    People still ****ing pay this damn game? LOL
    Pink here aka Ysa
    I left for a year and a bit (My mum got Cancer and died in Feb, took time out to look after/ care for her and yea, try to deal with all that). Just came back to game last week. So much has changed.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Not sure abt the wild hunter and commander titles because they came out after I left Rohan (only just returned) but as far as I know, there is no such website for pricing and alike. My advice would be to just ask other players or join a guild asap and hopefully they will be helpful enough to help you out with info or look in alrdy established shops, see what others are selling things for, find middle ground and yea, ofc opinions will vary from player to player but you should be able to get a gist the current prices and go from there.
    Many thanks for the advice, What guild should i join? How do i decide which guild suits me best? I'm sorry for the tons of question..

I'm not sure of the guilds on Isen as I play on Jainus so probably best to ask around. You might be best to look for a exp/ lvling guild or farm (non pvp) guild as you prolly don't want to attract kos (kill on sight) guilds atm. Visit limestone and get to know the community, seek out "friendly" folk and ask questions.

And nps, we need to ask questions in order to learn right? If I can help, I will. Pitty you weren't the same server tho, else I could point you in the direction of non pvp guilds. And keep in mind that a large % of the Rohan player base doesn't use or frequent the forums often - or post comments. So keep asking things in game also.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest