+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Try to join gm events with all your alt chars, most of the time you get 100 mil crone, use it for hk and your ready to go xD

We Will Hunt You Down

I dont like isen server at all but I have a veteran point of view on the situation. I think isen is the perfect place for OP to go to learn the ropes if he likes it he can always buy a 115 on 'anus later.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I dont like isen server at all but I have a veteran point of view on the situation. I think isen is the perfect place for OP to go to learn the ropes if he likes it he can always buy a 115 on 'anus later.
    I will never buy anything from market, i will probably sell and aim for equipment's but character's..? No thanks, i rather level myself!
    Appreciate you calling me OP

Server : Isen
    Character : Vit Defender (Clint) 115 + (?)

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoRenault View Post
    ''Original Poster (in forum-style collection of comment; the first person to comment or POST)'' - Urban Dictionary

lol....
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    ''Original Poster (in forum-style collection of comment; the first person to comment or POST)'' - Urban Dictionary

lol....
    ..Oh Man, i thought you were calling me something else, my bad.

I will never buy anything from market, i will probably sell and aim for equipment's but character's..? No thanks, i rather level myself!
    Why? getting to 115 +50 is the equivalent of going from 1-115 like 145 times there is name change and gender change you are better off buying a char if you have gear to farm with that char. One of the mistakes I see a lot of new players do is buy a high lvl char but then run out of rps to buy a weap/armor/rings.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Why? getting to 115 +50 is the equivalent of going from 1-115 like 145 times there is name change and gender change you are better off buying a char if you have gear to farm with that char. One of the mistakes I see a lot of new players do is buy a high lvl char but then run out of rps to buy a weap/armor/rings.
    I'm going to do everything on my own, if i ever be able to buy anything on the market, means i've earned it through selling some drops

I'm going to do everything on my own, if i ever be able to buy anything on the market, means i've earned it through selling some drops
    good spirit, but do it in jainus, before you regret it.
    you just need time, brain, and motivation to be able to compete in jainus, RPS helps, but not really mandatory. That is my advice.
    You decide everything.

Quote Originally Posted by AchanClub View Post
    good spirit, but do it in jainus, before you regret it.
    you just need time, brain, and motivation to be able to compete in jainus, RPS helps, but not really mandatory. That is my advice.
    You decide everything.
    i'm already "half way" on isen and as i could read around the forum the two servers should merge soon?
    Or am i wrong?
    What does it change then?

i'm already "half way" on isen and as i could read around the forum the two servers should merge soon?
    Or am i wrong?
    What does it change then?
    you're halfway to dead then.
    idk about merge, never heard such thing from official. not being ignorant but i disregard folktale(folktalk i mean).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast