+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    I see for the advices and were told the Jainus was a server i could not handle as a F2P so i moved to Isen!
    I am currently going vit defender and will farm everyday Soul of Pride, there i am looking at a miracle to keep myself F2P
    It seems a good way to make real fast crone to re sell on EM.
    I currently got 3 by playing with 3 accs.
    Now with free HK and repeating i should be fine, while i head towards with my Knight to reach Defender.
    Anything that can help on Isen is appreciated.
    A guy gifted me Rohanian title.
    Shows me how much this community is great!
    Thanks to everybody

Server : Isen
    Character : Vit Defender (Clint) 115 + (?)

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoRenault View Post
    I see for the advices and were told the Jainus was a server i could not handle as a F2P so i moved to Isen!
    I am currently going vit defender and will farm everyday Soul of Pride, there i am looking at a miracle to keep myself F2P
    It seems a good way to make real fast crone to re sell on EM.
    I currently got 3 by playing with 3 accs.
    Now with free HK and repeating i should be fine, while i head towards with my Knight to reach Defender.
    Anything that can help on Isen is appreciated.
    A guy gifted me Rohanian title.
    Shows me how much this community is great!
    Thanks to everybody
    i play on isen if u need somenthing i can try help you ^^ pm me if u need somenthing my char is called Lais or can pm Carol

Quote Originally Posted by LaisMoraes View Post
    i play on isen if u need somenthing i can try help you ^^ pm me if u need somenthing my char is called Lais or can pm Carol
    PM Clint anytime!!
    I will add you right now if you are online

Good luck on ISEN, I give you a month before you quit.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    Good luck on ISEN, I give you a month before you quit.
    Hello there Shannon, thanks for the wish.
    How come you'll give me a month before i quit?

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoRenault View Post
    Hello there Shannon, thanks for the wish.
    How come you'll give me a month before i quit?
    Because ISEN server has a very unhealthy economy and a very small playerbase. It's really hard to buy/sell items there. Leaving you hanging to charge tonns of $ to buy items from the IM and make stuff yourself.

You either get tired of this really fast and quit or you spend tonns of $ after which you realise you majorly f*cked up and quit also lol
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    Because ISEN server has a very unhealthy economy and a very small playerbase. It's really hard to buy/sell items there. Leaving you hanging to charge tonns of $ to buy items from the IM and make stuff yourself.

You either get tired of this really fast and quit or you spend tonns of $ after which you realise you majorly f*cked up and quit also lol
    You may be right at everything but after a careful look this was the most F2P Server i could pick, between the two.
    A guy also gave in lend an edwin refined to level 1, which is really helping me out on my objectives.
    I hope then i can find the gears myself by farming, making couple of characters and or hoping i sell enough in EM on this dead server to buy the option/stones to prevail the break of items.
    I thank you so much for your shared experience.
    Hoping mine won't be negative as much as yours..
    Anything else i would need to know?

to be a regular player its easy but this is nice till lvl 115 ,after this step u need lot of rps($) to play this game .

Quote Originally Posted by rechi View Post
    to be a regular player its easy but this is nice till lvl 115 ,after this step u need lot of rps($) to play this game .
    I'll surely work out to keep myself F2P!
    Doing many alts.
    For the moment, i'm working on level up reaching a spot i can farm free =)
    In the hope of not being killed when i'm not home, however such is part of game!

Quote Originally Posted by rechi View Post
    Na if you wanna join the top players and do the best dungeons it will cost you rps... if you dont care, its free to play ^^

We Will Hunt You Down

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast