+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodysleep View Post
    CAPER LO GOBLOK JACKIE
    Hey Jackie, such a drama Queen,i think you did this because your love is "REJECTED" by Meok, ALL player know that you falling in love with Meok.
    And i see that you are running in the dungeon with them too before your love being rejected, in other words you conspire with them, but now because your love is rejected, you betray them. Such a coward cuih...
    rejected? a friend of Meok? lol or maybe you're meok?
    bruh make up your mind. the point is not about LOVE, it's about using HACK.
    are you trying to put fire on your self? let me mention some. Sorciery? Hendro's Guild? should we do ban ip and mac add?

and oh, 1 more thing. fame hack? i know it is late but. how did you get your HERO fame on Meok in few days? quite smart, you dont fcking rush the fame but yeah, any defense statement?

Wow, from BPD exploit, WTW & SAGE unlimited entrance, FAME cheat..@.@
    What else can we say? cheater always win. LOL
    They don't spend anything in the game, but so MUCH earning from the cheat. GGWP

Quote Originally Posted by splashbaby123 View Post
    Wow, from BPD exploit, WTW & SAGE unlimited entrance, FAME cheat..@.@
    What else can we say? cheater always win. LOL
    They don't spend anything in the game, but so MUCH earning from the cheat. GGWP
    Totally agree with you. All we can do is to report them. It's sad really

GM is not GOD.. but i support GM Team to solve this problem..
    for u all who do cheat on game.. you weak !

Quote Originally Posted by bonbonfish View Post
    gebe is part of this game? Bull ****!!!!

I wish all the players who use gebe got banned for good!!!

Destroy your own server is not enough for you? indonesian???

If you indonesian wants to cheat or use 3-rd program, go play private server!!!! Stay away from seal bod

only loser uses 3-rd program to play the game, you cheat in "game", i can't imagine how tragic in your real life

agreed sir !

Watch out, cheaters are back! (Maybe they never left/maybe GM didn't do anything)
    Cheaters with changed names, new guild (Cstory/Dstory) and their exploited XG+12 gears are back in game now!
    Shameless people! After all what they have done to this game, after all the name and shame, they are still here doing the same forbidden things!
    It's so sad that many honest players left but these pests remain!