Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
Dekans can turn to assassin mode just like dhans can can't they? Your problem is you compair dekan with a broken class and then say ''dekans are sh1t'' while in reality, dhans are just badly overbuffed. This is the mistake many people make and also the exact reason why it's so hard to balance this game. Most of the people here, including you are utter retards that are simply not able to look at things from different perspectives. The only thing you want is something to kick against like a frustrated kid, rather than to help and improve this game with constructive feedback.

I haven't seen you or u3podcku or any of those other degenerates suggest anything, the only thing you do is rage at suggestions that were made by others.

The saddest thing of all is that your input has absolutely zero influence on how the game will progress which will only piss you off even more in the end

So go on and keep drowning in that that vicious cycle you created for yourself lmao

He's not serious lol, he's just a mad r3tard that needs to vent coz he's drunk again.

dude how long you have play a dekan? a week? a month? a year? i play this class almost 10 years, if you can tell me wat class i can kill easy in a 1 vs 1? tell me...
ofc i know there were OP in the old days with there 1 shot dffs, you think im a idiot or wat? i think you are just that kid person who plays a agi dhan atm and is crying that the will half there damage, so i think you are that retard person and not me and pls dont tell **** again like he can kill him easy and that easy and bla bla, bull****.. dekans sucks in vs...

deal with it retard