Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
MsAbella.

Not sure if troll post or not but ty.

Opianels can wait for the time being, given what I've seen since I've been back, I don't know if I plan to stay around long enough to benefit from them. Im not blessed enough to live in my mummas basement and this game just doesn't make it into my current list of expenses and or in my out of game budget. Maybe in the new year if I stick around that long.

When I loged back into game for the first time a few days ago, I found a exp pouch that got me from +38 (or there abouts) to +48, assuming it was from the last PA season. So that was nice, tho unfair for those that did the hard yars. But hey, I took it anyways.
If i wanted troll you will say : you are out dated, your gear is outdated and you sucks like priest be fking support and dont QQ in forum stupid pet char lol

But you buffed me alot alm back in time so i`m good for you and try to explain.Actualy i play Isen is alot more fun server and here we have a Priest all opa gear who win power arena first place and even dhans cant stop him... also he play mirrors and collect pets.But will not explain how to play cos all trolls will get hard here and i dont wanna waste my time to aruge with forum points grind master sh3ts... ask shannon11 or sunnyAngel they will explain you with Calculator and SpellBook how to be pro priest rofl cos they are pro but in some other universe made by pills hahahaha