+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Isen Server is based on Crafted gear (Weapons, Armors, Accs) where the base stats are inflated (Str, Dex, Agi, etc) vs Jainus that is what the game was meant to be crafting, forging, etc.
    There are classes that benefit more out of their main stat than others when using some skills.

Priests Judgement skill deals 10 times Psy and Int stats + Magic atk damage to targets (9 because server said so) around them in a 20 meters distance. 3 seconds cooldown.

Wizzards Ring Burst skill deals 9 times Psy stats + Magic atk damage to targets around them in a 20 meters distance. 4 seconds cooldown.

This both skills are a copy paste of each others with minor differences that just makes Priests deal more burst damage in 3 seconds than wizzard does in 4.
    An Isen Priest is more powerfull damage dealing wise than a Jainus Priest both in end game gear. Has more Int and Psy with crafted gear than Forged gear.

Now the Jainus Priest has more survivability than the Isen Priest because of the Upgraded weapon 130% HP boost. Has higher inflated stats with Forged gear than crafted gear.

Pure atk is another factor that if I was to put here the explanation would be too long and boring.

Thats the diference when it comes to Jainus vs Isen servers.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

This is a general discussion thread which MisAbela from Jainus started, shanon11 is also from jainus, I really love dekans and I would verry muchlike to know how do they perform in Isen, which weapons are better for them there, max melee/hp, pvp/pve performance, anyway someone wrote that in isen priest can get even 1st place in PA, which is impossible here in jainus.
    PS: I heard whipper is the best vit dk in isen, is that true?

HP% in crafted weapons is considered atk option so you can only have one melee, ranged, magic or hp stone at a time.
    Youre better going forged dual stat (HP% and Melee%) weapon for Dragon Knight.
    For Dragon Sage it depends what you want to play with Melee DPS (melee% and Int) or skill damage (magic% and Int).
    Dual Melee% and Magic% Zhen is very good for it.

Dragon Sages Zhen mastery is a copy of the Templars Blunt Mastery. Dont know about accuracy stat so sorry about that, shannon11 could give you a better idea on that.
    Dragon Knight Zhen mastery converts %Hp of your total HP to Pure Melee atk.
    Last edited by RBNXD; 10-06-2018 at 01:06 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Yeah, I'm playing a vit dk myself, this would be meaning that vit dekans in isen are a total failure unless the super rare darkness onyx zhen with max dual hp/mp% exists.

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Isen Server is based on Crafted gear (Weapons, Armors, Accs) where the base stats are inflated (Str, Dex, Agi, etc) vs Jainus that is what the game was meant to be crafting, forging, etc.
    There are classes that benefit more out of their main stat than others when using some skills.

Priests Judgement skill deals 10 times Psy and Int stats + Magic atk damage to targets (9 because server said so) around them in a 20 meters distance. 3 seconds cooldown.

Wizzards Ring Burst skill deals 9 times Psy stats + Magic atk damage to targets around them in a 20 meters distance. 4 seconds cooldown.

This both skills are a copy paste of each others with minor differences that just makes Priests deal more burst damage in 3 seconds than wizzard does in 4.
    An Isen Priest is more powerfull damage dealing wise than a Jainus Priest both in end game gear. Has more Int and Psy with crafted gear than Forged gear.

Now the Jainus Priest has more survivability than the Isen Priest because of the Upgraded weapon 130% HP boost. Has higher inflated stats with Forged gear than crafted gear.

Pure atk is another factor that if I was to put here the explanation would be too long and boring.

Thats the diference when it comes to Jainus vs Isen servers.
    There is no point in comparing gear or stats or skills for ISEN Vs. JAINUS.

Only one thing matters and that's the player population. ISEN has roughly 10% of the population of JAINUS, thus jainus PA is WAY more crowded, with all kind of people like scouts, rumirs, dhans etc going at mobs, priest has nearly no chance to get 10 points with mobs, only the ones who can get party for winged foot, are full psy/int and have an upgraded staff and attend 4 or more PA's each day (the last PA's are the least crowded) have a good chance of getting enough points.

This is not the way PA should be played, it should be viable for all classes to obtain points.

QED: PA has to be changed so that classes like vit defenders, priest and such can get 10 points too. This could simply be done by developing a support system in which party members (who are nearby and hitting the target) get 50% of the points of other members in their party, thus supporting a DPS in party will gain you points.

Fixed, everyone happy.
    Last edited by shannon11; 10-06-2018 at 03:10 PM.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by ivkoboga View Post
    This is a general discussion thread which MisAbela from Jainus started, shanon11 is also from jainus, I really love dekans and I would verry muchlike to know how do they perform in Isen, which weapons are better for them there, max melee/hp, pvp/pve performance, anyway someone wrote that in isen priest can get even 1st place in PA, which is impossible here in jainus.
    PS: I heard whipper is the best vit dk in isen, is that true?
    Lmao hell no, other dekans have more hp and do more damage then him...

We Will Hunt You Down

Quote Originally Posted by ivkoboga View Post
    Yeah, I'm playing a vit dk myself, this would be meaning that vit dekans in isen are a total failure unless the super rare darkness onyx zhen with max dual hp/mp% exists.
    Yep i agree with that

We Will Hunt You Down

Ohh I didnt read that right.
    I have been KSing in PA when i was maining my Priest before going 115+10
    Just wait for the Scouts and other DPS classes to drop the mobs HP a lil bit and then boom that pro Judgement on them mobs.
    Did the same with PKs its mostly a gamble and timing :P
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8