+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ivkoboga View Post

Hello, this is a screenshot for the above who say dekans can't make 1st place, it's hard af but plausible. Ive done it some times when I had free time to actually play instead of doing 10 points only and afk because I'm busy, as well I've seen Slomiany to become first a couple of times before he sold his zhen.
    PS I hope the image uploads this time

http://www.metacafe.com/galleries/42040/rohan-ss/
    Thats pretty neat, is that with bosses or player kills?

And yes, your link works

(here is your picture lol)
    Last edited by shannon11; 10-01-2018 at 03:56 PM.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

By the end of this PA which is SS above I ended up 2nd tho, managed to get 1-2 bosses and on 3rd I was full pouch, stun, root, net bind, vacuum etc. Cherish was on the enemy side and got first place, but they lost with few points only. I've created a video from this season to show mr DarkTuramos that dekans can make 10 points, even in the first few mins, Rumirs and scouts get the mobs, thats fine since is much harder to make sz kills now and their dmg output is lower in general. So here is the video, no sound i'm, like an aborigen with those programs and metacafe has a policy for publishers rights etc etc.
    http://www.metacafe.com/watch/11749814/rohan-video/

I would like to hear mr DarkTuramos thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by ivkoboga View Post
    By the end of this PA which is SS above I ended up 2nd tho, managed to get 1-2 bosses and on 3rd I was full pouch, stun, root, net bind, vacuum etc. Cherish was on the enemy side and got first place, but they lost with few points only. I've created a video from this season to show mr DarkTuramos that dekans can make 10 points, even in the first few mins, Rumirs and scouts get the mobs, thats fine since is much harder to make sz kills now and their dmg output is lower in general. So here is the video, no sound i'm, like an aborigen with those programs and metacafe has a policy for publishers rights etc etc.

I would like to hear mr DarkTuramos thoughts
    Not gonna hear sh1t from them lol, r3tards can't handle facts.

95% of what I say on this forum is correct and based on things I test the only times I'm wrong is when I give a troll answer because I got totally sick of all the r3tarded trolls out here.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    Dekans have a hard time to.. even a priest is better =_=
    stfu

Quote Originally Posted by lualua6 View Post
    Sir shanon11,
    how DarkTuramus already said, it's better if you stop talking sh1t, if you believed in your own words, (the only thing I agree with you is that avenger can't pve) you would have made dragon knight and kill everyone pvp/pve, "however slow" as you say, you are ultimately unfamiliar with the problems which dekans have (ds/dk), many of the skills are not working properly as all of them with one exceptance work in dekan's disadvantage. The only advantage of dekan class is that they are cheaper to maintain in comparioson to dhans, but dekans are back seat compared to dhans in terms of pvp. As time goes by it's harder for dekans to make their points in PA (after having 90% of the final gear) because PWI circumstantially removed dekans from the assassin class and can't benefit anymore from the weak work done from the GM's which don't bother to balance the classes properly, they have left dhans and noirs years to rule the pvp and didn't fix atk speed bug and capped melee/ra/ma on guards, rangers and temps. DS's ulty on lvl 7 has minor impact the dmg in terms of pvp, DK's ulty lvl 7 has even more inconsequential impact when all combo's don't count as regular atk. If DS doesn't have indo item's, the dmg inflicted on the pvp is terribly non sufficient to kill.
    Thank you for your attention, please delete your char and play something else ( I strongly advice you Tetris) if Tetris is also difficult for you to understand, this means that you are doomed and nor me, neither rohan gm's neither your psychoanalytic can help you.
    stfu

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Good one! That creature is mentaly disbalanced and noone can help it He troll evry post with tonsh of bul****s and will never stop ... just laught at him and ignore is my advice .
    stfu

"Dragon Knights are good single target DPS and Sages Have AOE, they also have plenty CC to keep people in place"
    "Dekans literally are part of the assassin class in this game, they have high single target damage and are designed for the purpose to kill people/monsters"
    "Dragon sage has a broken ulti and can reach 1 mill melee in party"
    (thank you for quoting my correct comments)

SHOOT Your Self you have made a proposal about pach update skils but not 1;1 how is in Korean server and you change the some skils to try made Noir Better and another class unbalan sed again ,you have offended Gms that don`t know combo in the pvp classes ,but reality its not job the GMs ,here I see only 2 noobs you and your psychoanalytic !
    PS:https://download.cnet.com/s/tetris/ Its free and no need spend the money for noob char AnnetteLouise
    stfu

Quote Originally Posted by Whipper View Post
    umhhh.. Dekans literally are part of the assassin class in this game? lmao XD
    yeah 6-7 years ago the were the assassin class but now there just a pain in this game..
    atm dekans are the worst 1 vs 1 class if you have the same gear ofc...

again stop talking trash about dekans.... because you dont know the true
    stfu

Quote Originally Posted by Whipper View Post
    dude how long you have play a dekan? a week? a month? a year? i play this class almost 10 years, if you can tell me wat class i can kill easy in a 1 vs 1? tell me...
    ofc i know there were OP in the old days with there 1 shot dffs, you think im a idiot or wat? i think you are just that kid person who plays a agi dhan atm and is crying that the will half there damage, so i think you are that retard person and not me and pls dont tell **** again like he can kill him easy and that easy and bla bla, bull****.. dekans sucks in vs...

deal with it retard
    stfu

….
    …..
    ……
    …….
    ……..
    ………
    ……….
    Last edited by shannon11; 10-04-2018 at 02:39 AM.

A taste of the divine

Shannon11 just go make pk for hk`s and think you for PRO LMAO ,but be carful if member hk is not afk be fast in the run how only one god can run LMAO noob you are reality noob hk afk killer

lol why qq about hk killer lualua6 we all kill hks if we can lol and im noob but if i can i can

Quote Originally Posted by meowbud View Post
    lol why qq about hk killer lualua6 we all kill hks if we can lol and im noob but if i can i can
    Maybe you should know how to read between the lines too. His point that the PRO pretender is just AFK/using HK killer but when it comes to real PVP his broken balls are not made to incubate.

Shannon11 just go make pk for hk`s and think you for PRO LMAO ,but be carful if member hk is not afk be fast in the run how only one god can run LMAO noob you are reality noob hk afk killer
    Quote Originally Posted by dayday31416 View Post
    Maybe you should know how to read between the lines too. His point that the PRO pretender is just AFK/using HK killer but when it comes to real PVP his broken balls are not made to incubate.
    Gotta love how, as soon as you r3tards are proven wrong you shift to a different topic to cry about my rpk behaviour.

I'll pk the sh1t out of all HK'ers so you can't farm, try and stop me lmfao.

A taste of the divine

.........................+1

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    Not gonna hear sh1t from them lol, r3tards can't handle facts.

95% of what I say on this forum is correct and based on things I test the only times I'm wrong is when I give a troll answer because I got totally sick of all the r3tarded trolls out here.

stfu

stfu

stfu

stfu

stfu

stfu

….
    …..
    ……
    …….
    ……..
    ………
    ……….
    lmao..

srry i forgot you play a server with upgrades.. a fail server... i was talking about isen ^^

[QUOTE=ivkoboga;360542]By the end of this PA which is SS above I ended up 2nd tho, managed to get 1-2 bosses and on 3rd I was full pouch, stun, root, net bind, vacuum etc. Cherish was on the enemy side and got first place, but they lost with few points only. I've created a video from this season to show mr DarkTuramos that dekans can make 10 points, even in the first few mins, Rumirs and scouts get the mobs, thats fine since is much harder to make sz kills now and their dmg output is lower in general. So here is the video, no sound i'm, like an aborigen with those programs and metacafe has a policy for publishers rights etc etc.

Isen server dont have upgrades..., so this doesnt proof anything...

We Will Hunt You Down

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast