+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    MsAbella.

Not sure if troll post or not but ty.

Opianels can wait for the time being, given what I've seen since I've been back, I don't know if I plan to stay around long enough to benefit from them. Im not blessed enough to live in my mummas basement and this game just doesn't make it into my current list of expenses and or in my out of game budget. Maybe in the new year if I stick around that long.

When I loged back into game for the first time a few days ago, I found a exp pouch that got me from +38 (or there abouts) to +48, assuming it was from the last PA season. So that was nice, tho unfair for those that did the hard yars. But hey, I took it anyways.
    If i wanted troll you will say : you are out dated, your gear is outdated and you sucks like priest be fking support and dont QQ in forum stupid pet char lol

But you buffed me alot alm back in time so i`m good for you and try to explain.Actualy i play Isen is alot more fun server and here we have a Priest all opa gear who win power arena first place and even dhans cant stop him... also he play mirrors and collect pets.But will not explain how to play cos all trolls will get hard here and i dont wanna waste my time to aruge with forum points grind master sh3ts... ask shannon11 or sunnyAngel they will explain you with Calculator and SpellBook how to be pro priest rofl cos they are pro but in some other universe made by pills hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    If i wanted troll you will say : you are out dated, your gear is outdated and you sucks like priest be fking support and dont QQ in forum stupid pet char lol

But you buffed me alot alm back in time so i`m good for you and try to explain.Actualy i play Isen is alot more fun server and here we have a Priest all opa gear who win power arena first place and even dhans cant stop him... also he play mirrors and collect pets.But will not explain how to play cos all trolls will get hard here and i dont wanna waste my time to aruge with forum points grind master sh3ts... ask shannon11 or sunnyAngel they will explain you with Calculator and SpellBook how to be pro priest rofl cos they are pro but in some other universe made by pills hahahaha
    Even when I stop playing you keep using my name n0b also she didnt ask anybody for advice on the forums she only complain to the GM because the game is going in the wrong direction (which it is)

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Even when I stop playing you keep using my name n0b also she didnt ask anybody for advice on the forums she only complain to the GM because the game is going in the wrong direction (which it is)
    u3podcku is obsessed with you and apparently with me too. Same for Hector, he's the one logging the lowbie ''IceyyShemale'' for years I've seen it on lime. That toxic psycho has serious mental issues harassing people for years from lowbie alts, even if they do not play.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    Dekans literally are part of the assassin class in this game, they have high single target damage and are designed for the purpose to kill people/monsters. If you can't kill anything with your dekan you simply suck at this game

Priests are a support class that do not have any high damage output except for a few skills, which have, compared to dps long cd's and not to mention really bad damage in pvp as well in pve (with updated mirror dungeons priest aoe is useless.

So really, the person who has to stop talking trash is you because you literally are trash, delete your dekan and go play something usefull lmfao.
    umhhh.. Dekans literally are part of the assassin class in this game? lmao XD
    yeah 6-7 years ago the were the assassin class but now there just a pain in this game..
    atm dekans are the worst 1 vs 1 class if you have the same gear ofc...

again stop talking trash about dekans.... because you dont know the true

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    u3podcku is obsessed with you and apparently with me too. Same for Hector, he's the one logging the lowbie ''IceyyShemale'' for years I've seen it on lime. That toxic psycho has serious mental issues harassing people for years from lowbie alts, even if they do not play.
    How else is he gonna try and undermine the one thing he cant buy (mad clout)

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post

Well, Jainus isn't Isen and things work differently here and with or without up to date gears, solo farming and or exping in MIRRORS is just no longer an option for priests, hence the point of my post.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Whipper View Post
    umhhh.. Dekans literally are part of the assassin class in this game? lmao XD
    yeah 6-7 years ago the were the assassin class but now there just a pain in this game..
    atm dekans are the worst 1 vs 1 class if you have the same gear ofc...

again stop talking trash about dekans.... because you dont know the true
    Dekans can turn to assassin mode just like dhans can can't they? Your problem is you compair dekan with a broken class and then say ''dekans are sh1t'' while in reality, dhans are just badly overbuffed. This is the mistake many people make and also the exact reason why it's so hard to balance this game. Most of the people here, including you are utter retards that are simply not able to look at things from different perspectives. The only thing you want is something to kick against like a frustrated kid, rather than to help and improve this game with constructive feedback.

I haven't seen you or u3podcku or any of those other degenerates suggest anything, the only thing you do is rage at suggestions that were made by others.

The saddest thing of all is that your input has absolutely zero influence on how the game will progress which will only piss you off even more in the end

So go on and keep drowning in that that vicious cycle you created for yourself lmao

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Well, Jainus isn't Isen and things work differently here and with or without up to date gears, solo farming and or exping in MIRRORS is just no longer an option for priests, hence the point of my post.
    He's not serious lol, he's just a mad r3tard that needs to vent coz he's drunk again.
    Last edited by shannon11; 09-28-2018 at 08:44 AM.

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    How else is he gonna try and undermine the one thing he cant buy (mad clout)
    Soon he's gonna have to buy everything because I'm gonna KOS the sh1t out of him & his farmers lmao

A taste of the divine

I have a suggestion !!!finally 1 from the regenerate have something 1st and most important you should be incarcerated in a madhouse because until you remain here, and specially when you remain free this game can't prospare from your idiotic posts and suggestions aka how your sad new main not to be so unhappy.
    2nd, you are a nub who can only drink exp pouches which I sell and the only rpk which you can do is to kill hk dekans. You will never exist as any significant influence in this game and this server, you have never achieved anything than rpk hunter kits which a simple suicide dhan lvl 90 can do better than you, after so mauch money and time invested in this game, for the money I don't have any wish to help you, because you are too dumb and you don't deserve it, about the time, I see you keep spending in in forums instead of playing tetris, be more concentraded in something what you can achieve the next lvl. I'm pretty much afraid only of one think - if a red dekan tryes to come and kill me and to die from my AOE, because then I'll piss myself of laughing, othervise non of your words can grab my attention because your noir put a zhen in it's arrendal - too unprofessional for a person who thinks he's OP and gives petty advices for the prosperity of this game ( fully manipulative ) with 1 and only purpose: the class which he plays to be broken like dhans. And because it's not sure if the GM's will take your "paid" advices you have made your new main as a broken class char just because you are a sad nub and you can't play something equal to the others.
    PS: say sorry to your dad u3podcku, because you will make me mad and you will only live in sz bind!

Quote Originally Posted by lualua6 View Post
    I have a suggestion !!!finally 1 from the regenerate have something 1st and most important you should be incarcerated in a madhouse because until you remain here, and specially when you remain free this game can't prospare from your idiotic posts and suggestions aka how your sad new main not to be so unhappy.
    2nd, you are a nub who can only drink exp pouches which I sell and the only rpk which you can do is to kill hk dekans. You will never exist as any significant influence in this game and this server, you have never achieved anything than rpk hunter kits which a simple suicide dhan lvl 90 can do better than you, after so mauch money and time invested in this game, for the money I don't have any wish to help you, because you are too dumb and you don't deserve it, about the time, I see you keep spending in in forums instead of playing tetris, be more concentraded in something what you can achieve the next lvl. I'm pretty much afraid only of one think - if a red dekan tryes to come and kill me and to die from my AOE, because then I'll piss myself of laughing, othervise non of your words can grab my attention because your noir put a zhen in it's arrendal - too unprofessional for a person who thinks he's OP and gives petty advices for the prosperity of this game ( fully manipulative ) with 1 and only purpose: the class which he plays to be broken like dhans. And because it's not sure if the GM's will take your "paid" advices you have made your new main as a broken class char just because you are a sad nub and you can't play something equal to the others.
    PS: say sorry to your dad u3podcku, because you will make me mad and you will only live in sz bind!
    Hi Hector, it's good to see you finally vent your frustrations in a different way than making lvl 1 alts to stalk people for years on an end, maybe those weekly shrink visits actually do pay off. I like your choice of words in ''drinking'' xp pouches, I prefer to eat them but whatever floats your boat I guess. Opposed to you who has RMT'ed through his whole history of 10 years of playing, I'm on a zero dollar debt, which means I've not invested money in this game, I'm simply that good without blowing my cash on pixels (I know this blows your mind, or at least, the few braincells that survived whatever horrific incident you've been in, to become the psycho you are today).

As for my noir, I have to dissapoint you but I'm using a 2.0 dual sword, not a zhen. Beside that I'm not sure if you can read but I'm not playing my noir, I have not played her for months because I'm bored of it and I switched to other classes. As far as my advices go, they seem to work out for the people that are smart enough to accept them. For those who don't I really don't give a sh1t xD

I've tried tetris, it's too hard for me, I think only a hardcore stalke…I mean gamer like you can win in this game.

see your farmers in game~~

A taste of the divine