+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    If you have a hard time killing people on dekans you are doing something really wrong. Dragon Knights are good single target DPS and Sages Have AOE, they also have plenty CC to keep people in place.
    If you have a hard time killing mobs/pvp with your priest your doing something wrong.. reallly wrong.... the have a good aoe....

Dude stop talking trash ^^

We Will Hunt You Down

What server time you normally play ? If we play on same time . You can join me to inter everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Kessy View Post
    What server time you normally play ? If we play on same time . You can join me to inter everytime.
    Random times atm because I have a week off work. But once I go back to work next week, my play time will be very limited. Who are you in game? Maybe I could hit you up sometime and see if our timing matches up. (You can private message me here if you would rather not give out your ign. Tx

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Its all good
    healKTK or KTKheal
    Whats yours ?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    If you have a hard time killing mobs/pvp with your priest your doing something wrong.. reallly wrong.... the have a good aoe....

Dekans literally are part of the assassin class in this game, they have high single target damage and are designed for the purpose to kill people/monsters. If you can't kill anything with your dekan you simply suck at this game

Priests are a support class that do not have any high damage output except for a few skills, which have, compared to dps long cd's and not to mention really bad damage in pvp as well in pve (with updated mirror dungeons priest aoe is useless.

So really, the person who has to stop talking trash is you because you literally are trash, delete your dekan and go play something usefull lmfao.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Sir shanon11,
    how DarkTuramus already said, it's better if you stop talking sh1t, if you believed in your own words, (the only thing I agree with you is that avenger can't pve) you would have made dragon knight and kill everyone pvp/pve, "however slow" as you say, you are ultimately unfamiliar with the problems which dekans have (ds/dk), many of the skills are not working properly as all of them with one exceptance work in dekan's disadvantage. The only advantage of dekan class is that they are cheaper to maintain in comparioson to dhans, but dekans are back seat compared to dhans in terms of pvp. As time goes by it's harder for dekans to make their points in PA (after having 90% of the final gear) because PWI circumstantially removed dekans from the assassin class and can't benefit anymore from the weak work done from the GM's which don't bother to balance the classes properly, they have left dhans and noirs years to rule the pvp and didn't fix atk speed bug and capped melee/ra/ma on guards, rangers and temps. DS's ulty on lvl 7 has minor impact the dmg in terms of pvp, DK's ulty lvl 7 has even more inconsequential impact when all combo's don't count as regular atk. If DS doesn't have indo item's, the dmg inflicted on the pvp is terribly non sufficient to kill.
    Thank you for your attention, please delete your char and play something else ( I strongly advice you Tetris) if Tetris is also difficult for you to understand, this means that you are doomed and nor me, neither rohan gm's neither your psychoanalytic can help you.
    Last edited by lualua6; 09-26-2018 at 07:18 PM. Reason: I thought i'm speaking to someone else

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post

what mobs are you referring to? upper? WH? mirror? or the hero's hall?

Quote Originally Posted by lualua6 View Post
    Sir shanon11,
    how DarkTuramus already said, it's better if you stop talking sh1t, if you believed in your own words, (the only thing I agree with you is that avenger can't pve) you would have made dragon knight and kill everyone pvp/pve, "however slow" as you say, you are ultimately unfamiliar with the problems which dekans have (ds/dk), many of the skills are not working properly as all of them with one exceptance work in dekan's disadvantage. The only advantage of dekan class is that they are cheaper to maintain in comparioson to dhans, but dekans are back seat compared to dhans in terms of pvp. As time goes by it's harder for dekans to make their points in PA (after having 90% of the final gear) because PWI circumstantially removed dekans from the assassin class and can't benefit anymore from the weak work done from the GM's which don't bother to balance the classes properly, they have left dhans and noirs years to rule the pvp and didn't fix atk speed bug and capped melee/ra/ma on guards, rangers and temps. DS's ulty on lvl 7 has minor impact the dmg in terms of pvp, DK's ulty lvl 7 has even more inconsequential impact when all combo's don't count as regular atk. If DS doesn't have indo item's, the dmg inflicted on the pvp is terribly non sufficient to kill.
    Thank you for your attention, please delete your char and play something else ( I strongly advice you Tetris) if Tetris is also difficult for you to understand, this means that you are doomed and nor me, neither rohan gm's neither your psychoanalytic can help you.
    Dragon sage has a broken ulti and can reach 1 mill melee in party, their scaling is better than templar and they have 100% chance to AOE. Their defense is flat defense and greatly reduces PVP and PVE damage
    Dragon knight ulti is indeed bugged in some cases but their damage and melee is fine, they benefit double from PA badge since it also gives them melee next to HP. it's a cheap class that deals pretty good damage and is very tanky. I have played knight and sage and I have seen plenty of dekans in PA that have no problem killing people.

If you play dekan and you can't kill anyone in PA you simply suck at this game, there is no other excuse for it. Also dhans and noirs have invenom which makes them superior over any other class, it's stupid to try and compare other classes to them and to ''upgrade'' their damage to the amount dhans/noirs do. Instead, specially dhans should just get nerfed, which they will.

Quote Originally Posted by AchanClub View Post
    what mobs are you referring to? upper? WH? mirror? or the hero's hall?
    Do mobs in upper/wh really matter anymore lol
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by lualua6 View Post
    Sir shanon11,
    Good one! That creature is mentaly disbalanced and noone can help it He troll evry post with tonsh of bul****s and will never stop ... just laught at him and ignore is my advice

Aurora Welcome back! You need to buy opianel armor set and make it +27 (i just saw in facebook post you can do it rofl) you NEED get +50 level like LEVELING in inter evry day and play Power arena Evry day to get for 3 monts pouch with 800 billion exp, Also you can farm crones and QQ someone alredy level +50 to make exp pouches for you. So at end when you play like 5 years to done that in totaly slavery of game (money will not help you) you will have like 30 000 psy 30 000 int 30 000 vit so you will be ABLE to kill mobs in mirror one aoe... GOOD LUCK with that!

PS: At + 50 you can enter in new dungeon where nobody can help you haha Welcome in Rohan where things not have logic.

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post

Do mobs in upper/wh really matter anymore lol
    maybe thats the place dark turamus referring to? haha..

if he was saying he got no problem killing mobs at mirror or even hall using priest, than i want him enlighten me how to do it, but i havent see a priest soloing there till now.
    or maybe turamus never tried mirror ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast