+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Do you have ever see a dekan top 1? Not me =_=

We Will Hunt You Down

Quote Originally Posted by rechi View Post
    dayday are a real stupid or u never play 4 consecutive PA full o janus server . i join ever at 07:00 time and mobs disapair verry verry fast . Judgement is not a special skill its the only one you can use . i have an apinion about you re experience if u got top 1 whit u re priest , or the place where u play all rumir ,noir ,dhan ,guards, scout ,ranger where dead .you re experience are real ****. i m sick of this tipe of retard trols
    I know how you feel, it's impossible to fight stupidity. I'm at the point where I'll soon just give troll comments at everything and let people suffer in their ignorance because 90% of the people in this game are utterly r3tarded morons.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    Do you have ever see a dekan top 1? Not me =_=
    They won't be top 1 but they are able to get 10 points, which is all you need for max PA rewards.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    Do you play on ISEN where there are maybe 5 people participating in PA?

Because in JAINUS, no way you can kill mobs as a priest those mobs get instantly taken by other players with high dps.

Also in the whole history of the new Power arena I have NEVER seen a priest or vit defender end on the first place, so either you play on ISEN which has zero players participating or you're just full of sh1t
    I said that vit defender is impossible to get TOP 1 but getting 10 points is doable, do you know how to read between the lines? You must be one of the stupid PPL trying to be sh1t! You must go to Isen and see it to yourself that Priest is capable of to be ToP 1 in PA. My opinion is just based on my experience while yours is based on your stupid mind. For your information to feed your empty brain, 2 hits of Judgement skill is enough to kill the mobs in the middle with my Priest. Maybe it is impossible to you because your char is noob just like your brain.

Because in JAINUS, no way you can kill mobs as a priest those mobs get instantly taken by other players with high dps.
    Correct I've tried countless times.

dayday are a real stupid or u never play 4 consecutive PA full o janus server . i join ever at 07:00 time and mobs disapair verry verry fast . Judgement is not a special skill its the only one you can use . i have an apinion about you re experience if u got top 1 whit u re priest , or the place where u play all rumir ,noir ,dhan ,guards, scout ,ranger where dead .you re experience are real ****. i m sick of this tipe of retard trols
    Do you play on JAINUS OR ISEN? Because its dam near impossible on JAINUS for a priest to kill any mobs in PA. This IS a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by dayday31416 View Post
    I said that vit defender is impossible to get TOP 1 but getting 10 points is doable, do you know how to read between the lines? You must be one of the stupid PPL trying to be sh1t! You must go to Isen and see it to yourself that Priest is capable of to be ToP 1 in PA. My opinion is just based on my experience while yours is based on your stupid mind. For your information to feed your empty brain, 2 hits of Judgement skill is enough to kill the mobs in the middle with my Priest. Maybe it is impossible to you because your char is noob just like your brain.
    Again, Do you play on JAINUS OR ISEN? Because its dam near impossible on JAINUS for a priest to kill any mobs in PA. This IS a fact. I know first hand.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Maybe your noob character hits 100 times before you kill a single mobs. Judgement is the only AOE skill of Priest that's why it is the best skill to kill multiple mobs. Use your common sense

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Correct I've tried countless times.

Do you play on JAINUS OR ISEN? Because its dam near impossible on JAINUS for a priest to kill any mobs in PA. This IS a fact.

Again, Do you play on JAINUS OR ISEN? Because its dam near impossible on JAINUS for a priest to kill any mobs in PA. This IS a fact. I know first hand.
    Maybe you should read my post again just to answer your question

Maybe your noob character hits 100 times before you kill a single mobs. Judgement is the only AOE skill of Priest that's why it is the best skill to kill multiple mobs. Use your common sense
    Maybe you should read my post again just to answer your question
    No wonder you're a braindead ape, you play on ISEN, I don't need to know more. You can reach nr 1 with priest because your priest is the only char attending PA there or what lmfao.

Just because 1% of mentally challenged people plays on ISEN and PA works there because there are only 5 people inside doesn't mean it works out for the other 99% that plays on JAINUS.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

No wonder you're a braindead ape, you play on ISEN, I don't need to know more. You can reach nr 1 with priest because your priest is the only char attending PA there or what lmfao.

Just because 1% of mentally challenged people plays on ISEN and PA works there because there are only 5 people inside doesn't mean it works out for the other 99% that plays on JAINUS.
    You always talk without basis. Did you try to play in Isen and enter in PA? If not then your words is full of presumption. That's why I said go to Isen just to see for yourself. And again how do you derive the 1:99 ratio population of Isen and Jainus, you should do your homework before you exaggerate those figure

Salt salt salt and mow salt pls

Hello, this is a screenshot for the above who say dekans can't make 1st place, it's hard af but plausible. Ive done it some times when I had free time to actually play instead of doing 10 points only and afk because I'm busy, as well I've seen Slomiany to become first a couple of times before he sold his zhen.
    PS I hope the image uploads this time

http://www.metacafe.com/galleries/42040/rohan-ss/
    Last edited by ivkoboga; 10-01-2018 at 11:59 AM. Reason: ss didn't upload again zzzzzz