+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    Dekans can turn to assassin mode just like dhans can can't they? Your problem is you compair dekan with a broken class and then say ''dekans are sh1t'' while in reality, dhans are just badly overbuffed. This is the mistake many people make and also the exact reason why it's so hard to balance this game. Most of the people here, including you are utter retards that are simply not able to look at things from different perspectives. The only thing you want is something to kick against like a frustrated kid, rather than to help and improve this game with constructive feedback.

I haven't seen you or u3podcku or any of those other degenerates suggest anything, the only thing you do is rage at suggestions that were made by others.

The saddest thing of all is that your input has absolutely zero influence on how the game will progress which will only piss you off even more in the end

So go on and keep drowning in that that vicious cycle you created for yourself lmao

He's not serious lol, he's just a mad r3tard that needs to vent coz he's drunk again.

dude how long you have play a dekan? a week? a month? a year? i play this class almost 10 years, if you can tell me wat class i can kill easy in a 1 vs 1? tell me...
    ofc i know there were OP in the old days with there 1 shot dffs, you think im a idiot or wat? i think you are just that kid person who plays a agi dhan atm and is crying that the will half there damage, so i think you are that retard person and not me and pls dont tell **** again like he can kill him easy and that easy and bla bla, bull****.. dekans sucks in vs...

deal with it retard

Quote Originally Posted by Whipper View Post
    dude how long you have play a dekan? a week? a month? a year? i play this class almost 10 years, if you can tell me wat class i can kill easy in a 1 vs 1? tell me...
    ofc i know there were OP in the old days with there 1 shot dffs, you think im a idiot or wat? i think you are just that kid person who plays a agi dhan atm and is crying that the will half there damage, so i think you are that retard person and not me and pls dont tell **** again like he can kill him easy and that easy and bla bla, bull****.. dekans sucks in vs...

deal with it retard
    Thank you for exactly proving my point lmao you dense idiot haha

PS: I sold my dhan awhile ago & rohan isn't a 1v1 game. You really don't have a clue do you lol
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Thank you for exactly proving my point lmao you dense idiot haha

PS: I sold my dhan awhile ago & rohan isn't a 1v1 game. You really don't have a clue do you lol
    who say its a 1 vs 1 GAME? i never say it was.. i only ask who i can kill easy IN a VS.. wat a retard xD

PWI/YNK only made dekans to die, they are ****, in every way you can imagine.
    Hi, I'm Kaname.
    Dekans with current patch have their pros and cons, they can do a lil bit of both farming and pvp, nothing more.
    I just wonder how of a sudden shanon11 started defending dekans while since few months ago he wrote that which i quoted above, so far nothing has changed much for those past months and i agree about the vit dekans = giant punching bags. Rumirs make much more hp than dekans, defenders as the name of their class are tanky AF, int sages are something like templars to some extend with their MA/ME scaling to the sky with pt buffs and scrolls (with alm scroll dmg of int ds jumps almost double)while the dmg on vit dk doesn't scale as good with PA certificates. I'm not as much familiar with game mechanics as you guys, and I would appreciate schooling me even with hate.
    About the above comments, yes I CAN GO IN ASSASSIN MODE, but neither other dekans, neither my dekan are actual assassins anymore.

PS. I'm sorry for the spam on this post related to priests.
    Last edited by ivkoboga; 09-30-2018 at 05:53 AM. Reason: to add PS

Quote Originally Posted by ivkoboga View Post
    Hi, I'm Kaname.
    Dekans with current patch have their pros and cons, they can do a lil bit of both farming and pvp, nothing more.
    I just wonder how of a sudden shanon11 started defending dekans while since few months ago he wrote that which i quoted above, so far nothing has changed much for those past months and i agree about the vit dekans = giant punching bags. Rumirs make much more hp than dekans, defenders as the name of their class are tanky AF, int sages are something like templars to some extend with their MA/ME scaling to the sky with pt buffs and scrolls (with alm scroll dmg of int ds jumps almost double)while the dmg on vit dk doesn't scale as good with PA certificates. I'm not as much familiar with game mechanics as you guys, and I would appreciate schooling me even with hate.
    About the above comments, yes I CAN GO IN ASSASSIN MODE, but neither other dekans, neither my dekan are actual assassins anymore.

PS. I'm sorry for the spam on this post related to priests.
    You're right I wrote that and you know why I wrote that? Because even now, 2 years after the balance patch people can't play/build dekans for sh1t, dragon sages have been OP since their second balance patch but it's only very recent that there are a few good ones, with proper builds/gear like Blue or UltimaYoon. At a certain point, I just get tired of every r3tard here saying the same dumb things here day in, day out so I'll just tell them it's ****

People still see this game as it used to be years ago, instead of party'ing up and utilising all those buffs/auras they go solo and complain their dmg is sh1t. Dragon sage scaling is actually better than templar and if you max their gear with 1k title etc, you can reach insane melee & pdf/mdf. The problem is people are r3tarded and they do not play them the way they are meant to be played, thus they only die.

This discussion here is about being able to get 10 points in PA with dekans (sage or knight). People say it's not possible, I call bullsh1t on that since dekans are a DPS class, they can kill mobs/people in PA no problem, they're not as OP as dhans but they deal enough dmg to get 10 points, opposed to priest & vit defender who really can't do sh1t in PA.

A taste of the divine

You're right I wrote that and you know why I wrote that? Because even now, 2 years after the balance patch people can't play/build dekans for sh1t, dragon sages have been OP since their second balance patch but it's only very recent that there are a few good ones, with proper builds/gear like Blue or UltimaYoon. At a certain point, I just get tired of every r3tard here saying the same dumb things here day in, day out so I'll just tell them it's ****

People still see this game as it used to be years ago, instead of party'ing up and utilising all those buffs/auras they go solo and complain their dmg is sh1t. Dragon sage scaling is actually better than templar and if you max their gear with 1k title etc, you can reach insane melee & pdf/mdf. The problem is people are r3tarded and they do not play them the way they are meant to be played, thus they only die.

This discussion here is about being able to get 10 points in PA with dekans (sage or knight). People say it's not possible, I call bullsh1t on that since dekans are a DPS class, they can kill mobs/people in PA no problem, they're not as OP as dhans but they deal enough dmg to get 10 points, opposed to priest & vit defender who really can't do sh1t in PA.
    PRIEST can easily get 10 points in PA and sometimes even TOP 1 in PA is possible. VIT DEFENDER is capable of getting 10 points too but impossible to get Top 1 in PA

yea priest can get top 1 if there no enemy . i play PA every day and 2 time got the 10 points .is not a problem to kill the mobs but the other ppl kill faster and most of the times i got 4-9 points whit a good gear and upgrade weap. For regular priest its impossilble to get 10 points ever .you got a retard mind if u think a vit def can get 10 points

Quote Originally Posted by rechi View Post
    yea priest can get top 1 if there no enemy . i play PA every day and 2 time got the 10 points .is not a problem to kill the mobs but the other ppl kill faster and most of the times i got 4-9 points whit a good gear and upgrade weap. For regular priest its impossilble to get 10 points ever .you got a retard mind if u think a vit def can get 10 points
    Maybe you are noob PPL, my opinion are based on my experience, i have Priest pure psy build and I was TOP 1 several times in PA, I used only a JUDGEMENT skill to kill mobs and the mobs in the middle are the easier to kill than the mobs near the base. Make your buff 7s that boost int/psy and especially the judgement skill. I have vit defender too but could easily gain 10 points by just killing only the mobs near the base and those mobs will respawn again in 600 secs remaining time. IF YOU CAN'T KILL THOSE MOBS AND GAIN 10 POINTS, TRY TO TWIST YOUR STRAIGHT FORWARD STUPID MIND.

Quote Originally Posted by dayday31416 View Post
    PRIEST can easily get 10 points in PA and sometimes even TOP 1 in PA is possible. VIT DEFENDER is capable of getting 10 points too but impossible to get Top 1 in PA
    Quote Originally Posted by dayday31416 View Post
    Maybe you are noob PPL, my opinion are based on my experience, i have Priest pure psy build and I was TOP 1 several times in PA, I used only a JUDGEMENT skill to kill mobs and the mobs in the middle are the easier to kill than the mobs near the base. Make your buff 7s that boost int/psy and especially the judgement skill. I have vit defender too but could easily gain 10 points by just killing only the mobs near the base and those mobs will respawn again in 600 secs remaining time. IF YOU CAN'T KILL THOSE MOBS AND GAIN 10 POINTS, TRY TO TWIST YOUR STRAIGHT FORWARD STUPID MIND.
    Do you play on ISEN where there are maybe 5 people participating in PA?

Because in JAINUS, no way you can kill mobs as a priest those mobs get instantly taken by other players with high dps.

Also in the whole history of the new Power arena I have NEVER seen a priest or vit defender end on the first place, so either you play on ISEN which has zero players participating or you're just full of sh1t

A taste of the divine

dayday are a real stupid or u never play 4 consecutive PA full o janus server . i join ever at 07:00 time and mobs disapair verry verry fast . Judgement is not a special skill its the only one you can use . i have an apinion about you re experience if u got top 1 whit u re priest , or the place where u play all rumir ,noir ,dhan ,guards, scout ,ranger where dead .you re experience are real ****. i m sick of this tipe of retard trols