+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Good one! That creature is mentaly disbalanced and noone can help it He troll evry post with tonsh of bul****s and will never stop ... just laught at him and ignore is my advice

Aurora Welcome back! You need to buy opianel armor set and make it +27 (i just saw in facebook post you can do it rofl) you NEED get +50 level like LEVELING in inter evry day and play Power arena Evry day to get for 3 monts pouch with 800 billion exp, Also you can farm crones and QQ someone alredy level +50 to make exp pouches for you. So at end when you play like 5 years to done that in totaly slavery of game (money will not help you) you will have like 30 000 psy 30 000 int 30 000 vit so you will be ABLE to kill mobs in mirror one aoe... GOOD LUCK with that!

PS: At + 50 you can enter in new dungeon where nobody can help you haha Welcome in Rohan where things not have logic.
    It's fun looking in the mirror ocasionally isn't it?

PS: it's mentally disabled or mentally challenged not mentally disbalanced you degenerate bulgarian oxygen wasting piece of trash.
    PPS: max PA reward gives 1 trillion xp, not 800B.

Quote Originally Posted by AchanClub View Post
    maybe thats the place dark turamus referring to? haha..

if he was saying he got no problem killing mobs at mirror or even hall using priest, than i want him enlighten me how to do it, but i havent see a priest soloing there till now.
    or maybe turamus never tried mirror ?
    The whole point of this post is that priest can't kill anything in mirror dungeons. WH/Upper is fine but those places give really bad xp, give no drops and WH costs you money to xp.
    Last edited by shannon11; 09-27-2018 at 02:20 AM. Reason: had to up my insult game
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

whit 80k dmg at 3 sec how many time you need to kill 1 mob at mirror ? and that its a good case .most of the priest cant reach this dmg i am sure . compare this **** whit dhan, human,templar,dk etc because all class has aoe dmg and verry high speed atack . for real this is balanced game ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kessy View Post
    Its all good
    healKTK or KTKheal
    Whats yours ?
    MsAbella.

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Aurora Welcome back! You need to buy opianel armor set and make it +27 (i just saw in facebook post you can do it rofl) you NEED get +50 level like LEVELING in inter evry day and play Power arena Evry day to get for 3 monts pouch with 800 billion exp, Also you can farm crones and QQ someone alredy level +50 to make exp pouches for you. So at end when you play like 5 years to done that in totaly slavery of game (money will not help you) you will have like 30 000 psy 30 000 int 30 000 vit so you will be ABLE to kill mobs in mirror one aoe... GOOD LUCK with that!

PS: At + 50 you can enter in new dungeon where nobody can help you haha Welcome in Rohan where things not have logic.
    Not sure if troll post or not but ty.

Opianels can wait for the time being, given what I've seen since I've been back, I don't know if I plan to stay around long enough to benefit from them. Im not blessed enough to live in my mummas basement and this game just doesn't make it into my current list of expenses and or in my out of game budget. Maybe in the new year if I stick around that long.

When I loged back into game for the first time a few days ago, I found a exp pouch that got me from +38 (or there abouts) to +48, assuming it was from the last PA season. So that was nice, tho unfair for those that did the hard yars. But hey, I took it anyways.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    It's fun looking in the mirror ocasionally isn't it?

PS: it's mentally disabled or mentally challenged not mentally disbalanced you degenerate bulgarian oxygen wasting piece of trash.
    PPS: max PA reward gives 1 trillion xp, not 800B.

The whole point of this post is that priest can't kill anything in mirror dungeons. WH/Upper is fine but those places give really bad xp, give no drops and WH costs you money to xp.
    Correct! I've taken to exping elsewhere and seems to be giving me better exp than WH. Most of the mobs where I'm at are still Orange named to me and I've heard that is the best exp right? Again, no pet tickets, crap crone, but hey, my main focus atm is getting exp so Ill live with it. Finding decent inters (in my play time) are still few and far between. I just wanna finaly be +50 lol

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Correct! I've taken to exping elsewhere and seems to be giving me better exp than WH. Most of the mobs where I'm at are still Orange named to me and I've heard that is the best exp right? Again, no pet tickets, crap crone, but hey, my main focus atm is getting exp so Ill live with it. Finding decent inters (in my play time) are still few and far between. I just wanna finaly be +50 lol
    Just do daily PA's, even if you don't get max badge you'll be +50

You are +48 which means you need about 513B xp to reach +50 from +48 and 0%. the max Pa badge gives 1T xp, one below that 800B and one below that probably 600B or 700B. so even if you'd get a 4-star badge you'd probably still hit 115+50 without ever having to kill a single monster.

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    Just do daily PA's, even if you don't get max badge you'll be +50

You are +48 which means you need about 513B xp to reach +50 from +48 and 0%. the max Pa badge gives 1T xp, one below that 800B and one below that probably 600B or 700B. so even if you'd get a 4-star badge you'd probably still hit 115+50 without ever having to kill a single monster.
    Ahh yea, currently I'm sitting at +48 (and 66% or 146,188,578,185/ 220,756,075,395) so yea.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Ahh yea, currently I'm sitting at +48 (and 66% or 146,188,578,185/ 220,756,075,395) so yea.
    that's 65 inter dungeon runs of 10 stages to reach 115+50, or 2/3 star PA badge or a lot of mobs killing xd

A taste of the divine

"Dragon Knights are good single target DPS and Sages Have AOE, they also have plenty CC to keep people in place"
    "Dekans literally are part of the assassin class in this game, they have high single target damage and are designed for the purpose to kill people/monsters"
    "Dragon sage has a broken ulti and can reach 1 mill melee in party"
    SHOOT Your Self you have made a proposal about pach update skils but not 1;1 how is in Korean server and you change the some skils to try made Noir Better and another class unbalan sed again ,you have offended Gms that don`t know combo in the pvp classes ,but reality its not job the GMs ,here I see only 2 noobs you and your psychoanalytic !
    PS:https://download.cnet.com/s/tetris/ Its free and no need spend the money for noob char AnnetteLouise

Quote Originally Posted by lualua6 View Post
    "Dragon Knights are good single target DPS and Sages Have AOE, they also have plenty CC to keep people in place"
    "Dekans literally are part of the assassin class in this game, they have high single target damage and are designed for the purpose to kill people/monsters"
    SHOOT Your Self you have made a proposal about pach update skils but not 1;1 how is in Korean server and you change the some skils to try made Noir Better and another class unbalan sed again ,you have offended Gms that don`t know combo in the pvp classes ,but reality its not job the GMs ,here I see only 2 noobs you and your psychoanalytic !
    PS:https://download.cnet.com/s/tetris/ Its free and no need spend the money for noob char AnnetteLouise
    Calm down Tar(d) I will hunt you down like a pig.

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by lualua6 View Post
    Ahahaha Finish Him!!! shannon11 = no money = no brain = b1g mouth
    Did you realize he can not use calculator??? and you say to him play tetris will be hard maaan rofl
    Leave him spit all forum and gamemasters cos they dont wanna ban him, poor creature need atention
    Last edited by u3podcku; 09-27-2018 at 01:32 PM.