+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

They giveth and they taketh Away.

Yes, Gms I'm talking to you.

Who with their infinite wisdom decided to make the mirror mobs have a gazillion HP and totally unkillable by a standard non DPS char/ Player?

You know, The one thing I loveeeed about the previous "balance patch" that was given to us in the "Krazy" era was that for the first time in this games history, Priest were able to be fully self-sufficient. We could go anywhere like everyone else and we could kill, we no longer had to rely on a "party" to gain exp. We could just get up and get our own. We didn't have to wait around for hours until someone decided they needed a priest to farm/ grind. We could just go go go. (And trust me, being on the other side of the world, when I have time to exp/ pt, most other players are sleeping. Its not always easy to make or find a good pt)
    But anyways, Mirror maps were a little challenging at first after that "balance patch", but we adapted, and it was good. We could kill the mobs with x2 Judgments and all was fine and dandy. But NOW? lol I dont even make dent in the mob's hp. I reckon it would take me 3 minutes to kill one mob maybe 5 if its a link of mobs.

Like seriously? Who has time for that?

And no, dont anyone tell me to change class or play another class or log more dps chars. I barely have time to play one char, let alone 2 or 3 at once. I like Priest and I loved our class when we were able to bloody do something and grind in places that didn't require a fee just to enter or alike. I love to solo and Im a bit pi$$ed that in order to do that at the good places, I need a party.

And I've just returned to Rohan after a long break. Trying to get my hands on these new pet tickets. Id rather farm the things myself, but do you think thats even possible when we (Priests) cant even kill the mobs that drop the darn tickets? I've been back 3 days and have been in pt for 2 of those days in Mirrors and only got 3 pet tickets. Now think about how dam long its going to take me to get the full 200 tickets...Sure I could buy the tickets, I alrdy brought some from other players, but why should I have to keep doing that? They arent cheap! I want to be able to farm sh1t for myself!!!

I know things change, things get harder, but you guys finally gave us solo playing people a chance in this game, and then you took it away! Yes, Priest are more or less a support char and I get that, BUT I want to be able to play this game on my terms. I love my priest and I love that she can solo/ kill mobs in oher places and I loved it when she could solo Mirrors and its extremely unfair and slightly disheartening that this has been taken away from us.

Yes, this is a QQ and a rant, but fk it! Do you even think abt things before you just up and change things?

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Yes, Gms I'm talking to you.

Who with their infinite wisdom decided to make the mirror mobs have a gazillion HP and totally unkillable by a standard non DPS char/ Player?

You know, The one thing I loveeeed about the previous "balance patch" that was given to us in the "Krazy" era was that for the first time in this games history, Priest were able to be fully self-sufficient. We could go anywhere like everyone else and we could kill, we no longer had to rely on a "party" to gain exp. We could just get up and get our own. We didn't have to wait around for hours until someone decided they needed a priest to farm/ grind. We could just go go go. (And trust me, being on the other side of the world, when I have time to exp/ pt, most other players are sleeping. Its not always easy to make or find a good pt)
    But anyways, Mirror maps were a little challenging at first after that "balance patch", but we adapted, and it was good. We could kill the mobs with x2 Judgments and all was fine and dandy. But NOW? lol I dont even make dent in the mob's hp. I reckon it would take me 3 minutes to kill one mob maybe 5 if its a link of mobs.

Like seriously? Who has time for that?

And no, dont anyone tell me to change class or play another class or log more dps chars. I barely have time to play one char, let alone 2 or 3 at once. I like Priest and I loved our class when we were able to bloody do something and grind in places that didn't require a fee just to enter or alike. I love to solo and Im a bit pi$$ed that in order to do that at the good places, I need a party.

And I've just returned to Rohan after a long break. Trying to get my hands on these new pet tickets. Id rather farm the things myself, but do you think thats even possible when we (Priests) cant even kill the mobs that drop the darn tickets? I've been back 3 days and have been in pt for 2 of those days in Mirrors and only got 3 pet tickets. Now think about how dam long its going to take me to get the full 200 tickets...Sure I could buy the tickets, I alrdy brought some from other players, but why should I have to keep doing that? They arent cheap! I want to be able to farm sh1t for myself!!!

I know things change, things get harder, but you guys finally gave us solo playing people a chance in this game, and then you took it away! Yes, Priest are more or less a support char and I get that, BUT I want to be able to play this game on my terms. I love my priest and I love that she can solo/ kill mobs in oher places and I loved it when she could solo Mirrors and its extremely unfair and slightly disheartening that this has been taken away from us.

Yes, this is a QQ and a rant, but fk it! Do you even think abt things before you just up and change things?
    Korean dev view is that rohan has to be pure party oriented farm and pvp wise, just look at how the buffs changed, from being able to buff everyone you can now only buff people in your party with auras, the time of playing solo is over. Both the USA & KR department agree that you shouldn't be able to farm solo (unless you got a really OP DPS char). They want people to play together and party up to farm.

I support this view but I do see issues since not everyone wants or can create their own farm team nor can they always party up with people. This leaves them unable to XP/Farm in the mirror maps and thus behind on the others. Then again playing only a support char makes you depend on other people(PVP and PVE wise), you can't give a support the killing power of a DPS so at that point you're stuck. This is similar for rangers/vit dekans/avengers who can only pvp but farming is impossible or very slow. The only thing I can suggest is to make your own DPS char (preferably a predator) and use that in combination with your priest to farm. The other option is simply to wait for people to party you. They will not change the way mirror dungeons work because it won't allign with their vision of what the game should become.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    Korean dev view is that rohan has to be pure party oriented farm and pvp wise, just look at how the buffs changed, from being able to buff everyone you can now only buff people in your party with auras, the time of playing solo is over. Both the USA & KR department agree that you shouldn't be able to farm solo (unless you got a really OP DPS char). They want people to play together and party up to farm.

I support this view but I do see issues since not everyone wants or can create their own farm team nor can they always party up with people. This leaves them unable to XP/Farm in the mirror maps and thus behind on the others. Then again playing only a support char makes you depend on other people(PVP and PVE wise), you can't give a support the killing power of a DPS so at that point you're stuck. This is similar for rangers/vit dekans/avengers who can only pvp but farming is impossible or very slow. The only thing I can suggest is to make your own DPS char (preferably a predator) and use that in combination with your priest to farm. The other option is simply to wait for people to party you. They will not change the way mirror dungeons work because it won't allign with their vision of what the game should become.
    Yea, I get your points and do understand (somewhat), but I'm just annoyed. I just like to be self-sufficient. I hate waiting around for others and more often than not, it's pretty hard to find a decent pt. And not only that, I live in the a$$ end of the world where our net is worse than a 3rd world country. Logging a second or their char is sometimes more hassle than its worth.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Case in point. I've been invited and added to 3, yes 3 inter pts today. But do you think I made it to Inter today? Like, at all? Nar, every one of those parties never made it to inter and you wanna know why? Because people couldn't get their sh1t together.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Case in point. I've been invited and added to 3, yes 3 inter pts today. But do you think I made it to Inter today? Like, at all? Nar, every one of those parties never made it to inter and you wanna know why? Because people couldn't get their sh1t together.
    It sucks hard when you have to depend on others, often unreliable others to move ahead in this game. I prefer soloing as well.

this game just got too many problems to fix lolz

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    this game just got too many problems to fix lolz
    +1 Totaly agreed too many and it never will be 100% fixed to be the whole world happy lewl
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

well priest is tottaly ****ed and i dont think thei will solve something . i use priest for home work and cleaning **** , also on pa i bored to bring **** on dhan,human etc and prefer just afk because most of the time cant get the 10 points vs lots of scouts ,rumir dhans ,guards......... .TY GMS :P

Dekans have a hard time to.. even a priest is better =_=

We Will Hunt You Down

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    Dekans have a hard time to.. even a priest is better =_=
    If you have a hard time killing people on dekans you are doing something really wrong. Dragon Knights are good single target DPS and Sages Have AOE, they also have plenty CC to keep people in place.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast