+ Reply to Thread

Changing Gender in game

Hi, I want to change a gender on a toon I purchased. I have a walters seal lucky stone elemental tali, etc, etc. On it. I need to delete those in order to seal it, will the GMs be able to restore those or no? I understand when you purchase a new character they can only restore the tickets, but is this different for name changes/gender changes etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by YoungWeezy View Post
    Hi, I want to change a gender on a toon I purchased. I have a walters seal lucky stone elemental tali, etc, etc. On it. I need to delete those in order to seal it, will the GMs be able to restore those or no? I understand when you purchase a new character they can only restore the tickets, but is this different for name changes/gender changes etc.?
    Make a ticket with a screenshot of all the items you need restored (list them by name and slot) notifying support that you are going to be doing a special service. Then proceed to do the special service through the IM and when complete you can reply to the ticket so support can restore the items.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Thank you!