+ Reply to Thread

To Albreiker Read It

why i cant farm on mirrors i have tran onyx set max everything and pt is priest rumir predator and savage 115+50 and moobs hit harder them before can u plz fix that before i end up selling all and leaving game is crazy the only way i can farm is on upper or ronelia and dont said i need better stuff because the one i have is all max and i keep dying like a lvl 40 goin lower is something the is going away or is going to stay like that i need an answer to know what i going to do before i keep spending money on this game ty for ur time

Quote Originally Posted by Bombreaker View Post
    why i cant farm on mirrors i have tran onyx set max everything and pt is priest rumir predator and savage 115+50 and moobs hit harder them before can u plz fix that before i end up selling all and leaving game is crazy the only way i can farm is on upper or ronelia and dont said i need better stuff because the one i have is all max and i keep dying like a lvl 40 goin lower is something the is going away or is going to stay like that i need an answer to know what i going to do before i keep spending money on this game ty for ur time
    Do you have upgraded weapons on your chars?
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

i am from isen server Tran weapon max

Quote Originally Posted by Bombreaker View Post
    i am from isen server Tran weapon max
    That's your mistake, quit isen and go Jainus. The longer you stay on ISEN the more you will realise you should have taken all that money you spend on rohan and burned it to keep you warm in the winter since that's way more useful lol.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    That's your mistake, quit isen and go Jainus. The longer you stay on ISEN the more you will realise you should have taken all that money you spend on rohan and burned it to keep you warm in the winter since that's way more useful lol.
    hehehehehe TRUE