+ Reply to Thread

Doubt about PA prizes and quests

Hello,
    I have a doubt about PA and events, I have seen that If I go to most of the PAs I could follow quests to get supreme commander badge, can I get that badge just until the end of this PA season? when this season ends, are the badges reseted and do I need to begin from the first quest? or can I continue with those quest in the next season?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jose42999 View Post
    Hello,
    I have a doubt about PA and events, I have seen that If I go to most of the PAs I could follow quests to get supreme commander badge, can I get that badge just until the end of this PA season? when this season ends, are the badges reseted and do I need to begin from the first quest? or can I continue with those quest in the next season?

Thanks!
    Based off the first and the second PA seasons, which each lasted roughly 3 and a half months or 7 maintenance cycles, you will need to attend roughly 95% of all PAs to achieve the Supreme Commander badge. This means at 1 certificate per day, you would be able to miss a maximum of 4-6 Power Arenas in the entire span of 3 months, otherwise you can kiss that last title (and the prizes that come with it) goodbye. I know many people that only got Supreme Commander on the last 2-3 days before the previous PA season ended... and a hell of a lot more that were just missing 1-2 certificates to get Supreme Commander.

This season, things have changed a bit and you can now get 1.2 certificates per day (provided you can get at least 10 points) so you might get the Supreme Commander badge a little sooner. Given the boost to the maximum possible certificates per day, we can't be sure though if it'll still last 3 months (or if the season is shortened from 7 maintenance cycles to 6), so we'll have to wait and see. After all, GMs don't really have a set "end date" til we are about 2 months into the season. But with all the complaints about the way the new Power Arena works, I'm betting that GMs will be pushing out some minor adjustments to it in the next maintenance so nothing is concrete at the moment in my opinion.

But to answer your question regarding being able to get Supreme Commander before the end of this PA season: I advise that if you want a shot at that title, you better make sure you miss as few Power Arenas as possible.

And yes, it doesn't matter whichever badge you max out on, it will be reset at the end of every season where the rewards are distributed, after which you will start from the lowest badge again.
    Last edited by Reapmaster; 09-18-2018 at 04:25 PM.

I don’t carry grudges, I carry flowers to funerals.

Quote Originally Posted by Reapmaster View Post
    Based off the first and the second PA seasons, which each lasted roughly 3 and a half months or 7 maintenance cycles, you will need to attend roughly 95% of all PAs to achieve the Supreme Commander badge. This means at 1 certificate per day, you would be able to miss a maximum of 4-6 Power Arenas in the entire span of 3 months, otherwise you can kiss that last title (and the prizes that come with it) goodbye. I know many people that only got Supreme Commander on the last 2-3 days before the previous PA season ended... and a hell of a lot more that were just missing 1-2 certificates to get Supreme Commander.

This season, things have changed a bit and you can now get 1.2 certificates per day (provided you can get at least 10 points) so you might get the Supreme Commander badge a little sooner. Given the boost to the maximum possible certificates per day, we can't be sure though if it'll still last 3 months (or if the season is shortened from 7 maintenance cycles to 6), so we'll have to wait and see. After all, GMs don't really have a set "end date" til we are about 2 months into the season. But with all the complaints about the way the new Power Arena works, I'm betting that GMs will be pushing out some minor adjustments to it in the next maintenance so nothing is concrete at the moment in my opinion.

But to answer your question regarding being able to get Supreme Commander before the end of this PA season: I advise that if you want a shot at that title, you better make sure you miss as few Power Arenas as possible.

And yes, it doesn't matter whichever badge you max out on, it will be reset at the end of every season where the rewards are distributed, after which you will start from the lowest badge again.
    Oh I see, so the badge that gives me 200k hp will disappear after the end of the season? D: