I was lucky enough to be up at 3 AM and witness a hacker/abuser while he kept venging to my pt member.

He comes to my pt. And then with everyone AFK/on HK we somehow go pink and kill him?

He kept doing this until my friend turns red. Luckily I started watching towards the end so my pt kicked our buddy and killed him so we could give him gear back if he dropped some.

This hacker/abusers name is LaZboy in game. Idc honestly whether this guy gets banned or not I’m sure he has 10 accounts anyway to continue to steal gear from people.

Is this guy a definite hacker or is there some simple bug or mechanic to pvp that I am unaware of??? That you can go pink while on HK????!!!!

I’m sure if nobody was paying attention he would have continued until our entire pt was became red and lost some gear as we slept.

So this game is all about farming on HK? But now I can’t even do that because someone can steal my ****? Why would I spend hundreds of dollars on opaniel set to get it stolen? Very easily apparently??

Has anyone else experienced this? Are the devs looking into this problem already? I’m assuming it can’t be very new.

I’m about ready to walk away from this game you would think after 10 years they would have it figured out.

TL;DR
Guy makes us go pink then red on HK as we sleep to steal gear, fix this bull****